What are people doing with their life that they don't have at least a year's worth of rent in savings...

What are people doing with their life that they don't have at least a year's worth of rent in savings? Do they just expect nothing bad to happen ever?

Attached: 125085d2-339e-41d0-8700-309486aed5fa.jpg (780x520, 66.94K)

I have enough to live a middle class life for next 5 years. Thing is, once you're making more, you spend more. Your neighborhood coffee is never the same once you can afford Starbucks. I used to buy cheap ass shoes and then super glue them so they would last longer. Now I buy expensive ones and throw them out just because they're 2 months old.

that's very wasteful

When nothing I consume has any value- the thread.

>Now I buy expensive ones and throw them out just because they're 2 months old.
That's not lifestyle inflation. That's just being retarded.

>Now I buy expensive ones and throw them out just because they're 2 months old.
What an idiot, the whole point of buying expensive clothing is because it lasts long

Living in a country where housing prices have been hyper-inflated due to immigrants and low rate mortgages, and expansion is blocked by Agenda 21 nonsense? I'm fucking lucky to own my home outright. 95% of the country is in virtual serfdom to the banks at this juncture.

Typical nouveau riche from a subhuman country.

For poor maybe. As I said, I can live off of my savings for next 5 years. Somewhat rich now. Rich comes with style.

>for next 5 years
not spending like that

And why do "first world" Americans have no savings and can't even pay a month's rent? I don't have to worry about rent or food for next 5 years. If that's subhuman, I don't give a shit, nigger.

>not taking the vanpill and being voluntarily homeless

Attached: van life.jpg (1000x667, 340.14K)

"Middle class" life, I said. And yeah, I won't throw away expensive shit. I won't buy cheap shit either.

anhedonia and willful ignorance

Say that to every company that asked for money.

>stop the rent
Rent is not the process of paying, it is the process of living there. You pay for the rent. If you stop renting in an apartment you would be leaving the apartment.

So yes, we should stop the rent. Kick them all out.

Starbucks is fucking ming tier

no, no, no nuance in language is far too much for lefties. Make it simple, bad stuff will happen, save more.

Landlords get between the worker, and the fruits of their labour.

Attached: one million years gulag.jpg (458x418, 24.57K)

So you going to ignore the advice of saving money because bad things inevitably happen?

most people are in debt u fucking retard,
but ya rich faggot wldnt understand, the average house in sydney is around 1.5 million -- your fucking laughing your way all the way to the bank if you think ur gonna have savings after that

Attached: billionaires jew ethnicity global worldwide.png (824x8036, 2.92M)

Then don't be in debt or move?

You see, I know you're lying because starbucks is considered the absolute bottom of the barrel by anyone who knows anything about good coffee. I'd tell you to start buying beans and grind your own, but you can't afford that you retarded mudnigger.

>Then don't be in debt or move?

go live in a place away from your community, your family and friends because (((market pressures))) should dictate your lifestyle

meanwhile 90% of ppl who do choose to live in a city with opportunities, where their parents and their parents have lived and all their contacts live... and the cost of that is to be a debtslave for your whole working life

bra its unreasonable to think that anyone will move by their own choice, and those that do will do nothing to fix this problem
and where will they move to?
dead country towns with no job opportunities except for growing turnips and potatoes, and perhaps raising livestock

nigga its just completely unreasonable, the pressures of the modern economy are a longshot from what they once were. Sure in AU we have higher wages/minimum wage, but that does not matter when you are in debt for the rest of your life paying it off

introduce UBI to take the pressure of Gen Z and millennials backs, otherwise we have no future in this country
and whites will furthermore be under the boot of a careless bitter hateful establishment

Starbucks is a premium brand in poorer countries

if he has the money he claims to he could afford to buy better beans

How is it, that i figured it out and im a high school dropout, you are prolly a graduate, so u are supposed to be smarter than me.

What I did was run an internet job in China where living expenses was rly low. Then I came back to my home country when i could buy a house with no mortgage. It's not some genius plan that nobody could figure out.

A Frenchie literally who is second richest man, almost first?

I never had a Starbucks. We don't drink coffee here. It was an example. I could give you another example. I just meant that once you're introduced to nice things you can afford, you don't go back to using shitty things. Don't take everything literally or you'll become a nigger; you probably already are.

>mudslime
>calling someone else a nigger
I can read your untouchable darkskin caste from the quality of your posts.

Starbucks coffee is shit tier. Stop adding milk and youll learn what flavortown is.

Just don't leave

Attached: 1577596923144.jpg (535x579, 13.34K)

What do you want, user? You're aware you may be a statistical anomaly, right?

Whatever helps you sleep at night, dude. At the end of the day, this shitskin will pay rent, eat food and won't go bankrupt and your "superior skin" isn't worth shit if your bank account is empty.

What are people doing with their life that they don't have at least a decade's worth of rent in savings? Do they just expect nothing bad to happen ever?

Absentee landlords on otherwise unclaimed property are one thing, but this is not usually the case. Most ""renters"" are actually just paying a standard monthly fee for someone else to build and maintain a house for you. The term landlord is increasingly used incorrectly for people who own buildings rather than land.

not rly. I just ignored all liberal propaganda about getting in debt, and getting educated.

btw dude, I rented your mom, shes a whore

at least I'll starve with good coffee, paki