I don’t usually say white privilege is a thing but the Michigan situation is unbelievable

Minorities are shot and killed by law enforcement over trivial matters while these white folks are storming Michigan’s state house with assault rifles as far I know not one of them we’re injured. There were laws made specifically to take away the guns from the Black Panthers, while it is too early to see if the same would happen here we just have to wait. If it doesn’t it only gives the white privilege argument more water.

Attached: 3D9C64B0-3ABB-49C8-8218-DFB028A7978B.jpg (828x485, 344.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28
libcom.org/files/Robert Franklin Williams - Negroes with guns.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=m7ZuffBrloo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah they're so privileged to be taxed to death to pay for Shaneequa's 15th illegitimate niglet.

black panthers: criminals
those guys: law abiding tax payers
also SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>I don’t usually...
>BUT I’ve spammed this same thread for hours

Never said that either of them weren’t law abiding citizens.They are both using the same tactic, protest via intimidation, and so far only the black movement was handicapped by the law

Bold of you to assume all of the post are the same person.

>Shaneequa's 15th illegitimate niglet.

Shaneequa's 15th illegitimate niglet

Can I use this for my steam name?

>pictures from the same article
>exact same statement in every thread
Yes. Extremely “bold”.

I've seen you post the exact same thread all afternoon too. And don't try to pretend it isn't you doing it.

That was me

They are only exercising their 2nd amendment right stated within the Declaration of Independence.
Thank goodness that our forefathers had the sense to put their lives on the line to draw up this amazing document. No one will ever be able to diminish the light of freedom that America represents. Ever!
This land is and always will be the land of the free and the brave. And we are taking it back from those who intended harm against it.
Death to traitors!

The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.

Ayn Rand

The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms.

Samuel Adams

For a people who are free, and who mean to remain so, a well-organized and armed militia is their best security.

Thomas Jefferson

This is a stunt you dumb boomer. They'll go home and Schlomo and his buddies will still run your government and collect taxes from your dumb ass.

People who will sacrifice liberty for safety, deserve neither and will get neither.

Benjamin Franklin

this is a white country. FUCK niggers.

Who cares?

Shit I probably should try to buy a gun before they outlaw them in my state when some retard starts a firefight in the capital.

Here's a serenade for op: youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28

Fuck off with your nigger talking points. If niggers want to have 2nd Amendment rights, then they have to fight for them, just like white people are doing. One man did. He is forgotten.

libcom.org/files/Robert Franklin Williams - Negroes with guns.pdf

So no one was injured during a peaceful protest? It's not privilege it's not being a complete nigger.

Attached: blm.jpg (620x326, 55.01K)

My dad (yeah, I knew him) taught me that organization is the key to the whole damn thing. Shhh. Don't tell the darkies.

>Whitmer just goes ahead and signs on for another month of lockdown
just like virginia. white boomer neocon pussies afraid to actually act try to look tough and get slapped down.
Try again next time lol

Attached: 1541456821454.png (900x900, 96.57K)

Goddamn dude you're shilling this shit hard. These chads are defending our freedom (unlike muh troops). Niggers just chimp out because they can't understand the world and are entitled.

Sage

our house, our rules
this country is for whites, by whites
events like this just highlight this fact
it is not a privilege to be master of your own house; it is your right
the rest of you just live here

Attached: FoundersAmericannationalists.jpg (849x1280, 231.47K)

It's legal to open carry into Michigan's state house though.

Open carry is legal, even in the Statehouse.

>STORMED

It was also stormed by cell phone wielders, and a contingent of militant individuals carrying military-style pouches or knapsacks lipstick, kleenex, tampons, and car keys. Oh, it was women with purses.

>Be mad at fellow citizens exercising their rights
>versus being mad at the assholes doing the shooting
Divide and conquer

What you crudely wheedle as privilege is the rights they should have and that others should not. That’s life some people have more than you some less. Live with it or don’t.

Attached: 11CB978B-D1DB-4B22-96D8-9E0C98602293.jpg (720x405, 25.31K)

Because they weren't in a state where this is legal, you stupid fucking nigger!

Maybe we should go back to being an all White country like are founders intended.. You know back when Black people werent allowed to vote... Think how much the murder rate would drop in Detroit if all the Blacks were shipped out... Am I wrong?

as far i can tell these people do not act aggressive

because you do not want revolting whites, this shit is dangerous

It shouldn't be illegal to carry a gun anywhere. Don't be a faggot.

The real reason this worked is numbers. Black Panthers had a couple dozen dudes with shotguns and M1 carbines. The protest in Michigan had a couple platoons worth of guys in plate carriers with ARs. They are not the same.

If you want to fuck around, bring all your friends and all your guns.

jewtube is erasing history to write a new one
youtube.com/watch?v=m7ZuffBrloo