IMAGINE IF THIS WAS A BUNCH OF BLACK PEOPLE

POL WOULD BE GOING FUCKING INSANE RIGHT NOW CONDEMING THEM AND CALLING THEM SHIT

Attached: Untitled.png (1399x783, 2.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tpb-mtjN9q8
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wasn’t there a black lives matter rally in dallas where they all had guns, and then a black dude shot it up

AND IM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN
WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW IM FREE
AND I WONT FORGET THE MEN WHO DIED
WHO GAVE THAT RIGHT TO ME
AND ILL GLADLY STAND UP NEXT TO YOU AND DEFEND HER STILL TODAY
CUZ THERE AINT NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND

Not necessarily. I applaud lawful gun owners regardless of color.

When have the blacks protested with guns and been taken down?

That kind of thing goes on all the time but the media only reports it when they're white.

Attached: wanna vote cracker.jpg (2048x1536, 472.01K)

Fucking Chads, even the fatty

I wonder how many robberies are all in that one picture

Regardless if they are cringe or not they are standing up to tyranny. Fucking based in my book.. black,white,or other race dont matter. As long as you are a legal citizen you have the right..nay the obligation to defend the 2nd ammendment. It protects the 1st,4th,etc

Uphoalding the first and second amendment, doesn’t matter skin color. Fuck yourself OP

>IMAGINE IF THIS WAS A BUNCH OF BLACK PEOPLE

But its not so its good, retard

Niggers can't control themselves, that's why we'd be upset about it if these men were niggers. But they're white and have self-control and have a purpose for being there, so we're fine with it.

I love it. Make your state the country you want to live in Anons.

Attached: 1588287271715.jpg (400x400, 24.67K)

Happened in the 60s

You know all 3 of those weapons were pawned off as soon as the photo shoot was done
>AYO, HOL UP, HOW MUCH YOU GIBS ME FOR DIS GUN? I NEEDS NEW AIR JAWDANS AND I NEEDS MONIES NAO!

What do they want?

To be able to buy seeds.

Seriously?
I'd look it up myself on google, but with how news is written today...

I'm calling them shit right now. Faggots. Just like you, OP.

Attached: 1487814680418.png (720x540, 324.01K)

>END THE LOCKDOWN!!!
>shows up with masks covering faces

Methinks the hicks doth protest too much.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (512x270, 29.16K)

>Imagine if this situation were different
>People would react differently
Literal room temperature IQ

A lot of states are opening doors friday.
Is this a psyop to say they opened doors because of threats to get the 2and amendment repealed?

Tune in next week when everyone forgets the whole thing.

I was being a bit glib. Michigan's governor has been on a power trip which is what brought on the protests. She's banned lots of things, including travel between your home and any other property you might own such as a fishing cabin. One of the dumber things she outlawed was buying seed from stores like Wal-Mart. Apparently children's car seats were part of the order too. It seems like she doesn't understand the difference between playing SimCity and governing real humans beings.

Attached: no shoots for you.jpg (480x872, 68.94K)

I'd be fine with it. They'd be doing us all a favor after all. Laughed when those black mammies cucked bernie too.

right is right and wrong is wrong but the leftists love to stereotype the people they don't like as being irrationally ignorant while at the same time saying we're bad for generalizing. Really makes me think.

I see.
Carry on boys.

If they were there for the same reasons that those gentleman are, then I wouldn't be condemning them.

If it was black people they would have chimped out and starting killing each other

Attached: blm.jpg (620x326, 55.01K)

Yes and we got this ebin video from it
youtu.be/tpb-mtjN9q8

And pol wasn't going fucking insane other than laughing at pigs playing army man with armored vehicles, we were memeing on the cops getting wasted and Jamal breaking ankles with his tacticool moves. Also it wasn't just black guy it was a few if I remember correctly and they were shooting from a parking structure as well as on the ground. Incase you didn't know, nigger, we hate cops too.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers

Or they don't want to give photo ops to leftist media. Or they're not upset about needing masks in close quarters but would like to be able to engage in activities that have little probability of spreading the virus but have been outlawed by the governor. Or they didn't want to give the capitol police an excuse to arrest them for not having masks. Protesting against the house arrest of the entire state doesn't mean they think the virus is fake, just that they think the government restrictions are not an appropriate or legal reaction. If you want to stay home, stay home. That doesn't mean you should be able to tell everyone else to stay home too.

Staged?

Yup, that’ll pretty much be the atmosphere going toward if she’s the VP pick lmao. Fat bitch is an aunt Jemima Julius Malema

Niggers BTFOd the whole L.A. police force because they beat a nigga nearly to death. Crackers could actually learn from niggers on how to boogaloo

Attached: download.jpg (272x185, 9.62K)

A bunch of black people wouldn't be protesting for constitutional rights, thank you for pointing this out, but it sounds racist of you.

Whitey needs to learn a thing or two from the nigger. We should have reacted to the Duncan Lemp assasination the same way they reacted to Rodney King. After all Rodney king was just beaten, Duncan Lemp was shot in his home with his pregnant wife laying next to him.

Attached: 1584227139448.png (656x595, 539.24K)

Car seats were never part of the order. Her orders only helped small businesses. Buncha hillbillies freaking the fuck out over a woman actually handling things the right way.

I think I would join them, honestly
Daily reminder corona is an overblown nothingberger

>BASED ARMED NIGGERS!

Attached: 1561035470633.jpg (1330x946, 263.48K)

NIGGERS DID THIS IN GEORGIA AND MARCHED WITH THAT FAT NIGGER running for governor or whatever it was... you don't remember this op?

Woman handling things the right way? yea na buddy

You mean like these?

Attached: armed blackpanthers inside capitol - 1967.jpg (640x527, 47.46K)