BLAME THE VICTIM: USPS WORKER GETS SMOKED

HOW'S THIS HER FAULT?
indystar.com/story/news/crime/2020/04/30/angela-summers-indianapolis-mail-carrier-killed-tony-cushingberry-charged/3055001001/

Attached: BLAME THE VICTIM.png (1096x1252, 838.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Lopez
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Abarbanel#Race_and_slavery
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_people#Portuguese_Sephardi_Jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Brazil#First_Jewish_arrivals
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Mexico#Colonial_period
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/244865233/
heavy.com/news/2020/04/tony-cushingberry/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

13% yet 52%

Attached: IQ.jpg (9367x7283, 3.93M)

That's pretty heinous. Unemployed nigger retard blasts white postal worker just doing her job. Someone should lynch him, but he'll just get muh comfy prison.

The slave trade was a jewish enterprise. Jews push slavery myths to cover-up for themselves and to D&C the populace.
>711 AD - Jews help Moors take over Iberia
>711-1400 - Jews run all the vice in the Mediterranean, including the slave trade and even child slavery
>1492 - the year Jews were finally expelled from Spain
>1492 - the year Columbus discovers America
>1492 - the beginning of the rise of the Atlantic slave trade
>most of the Spanish merchants, traders and explorers were jews evading the inquisition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Lopez
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Abarbanel#Race_and_slavery
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_people#Portuguese_Sephardi_Jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Brazil#First_Jewish_arrivals
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Mexico#Colonial_period

The slave trade, cotton plantations and sugar plantations etc. were utterly run by jews. See this thread for the full facts:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/244865233/

Attached: THANK YOU JEWS!.jpg (3673x2044, 1.08M)

Attached: BLACKED.jpg (960x540, 19.42K)

Attached: fighting for.jpg (1024x732, 132.17K)

He should be lynched

Attached: Reality is often disappointing .jpg (982x614, 54.96K)

I don't understand, he calmly approached her (away from the dog in question) and politely asked that she give him his mail. It's a federal crime to prevent someone from access to their mail. Why didn't she just give it to him? Why did she surprised attack him with pepper spray? Was the shooting in self defense?

Thanks for the pic user
Going to send this to all my nogun faggot friends and relatives who think pepper spray will protect them

Attached: a_niggers_tale.jpg (1440x1738, 155.75K)

Mail was service suspended to customer due to unruly dangerous dog. USPS worker lawfully refused to deliver.

It's not her fault, but there are ways to de-escalate a situation and ways to escalate a situation. I'm guessing she let her USPS power go to her head and chose the latter method.

Im sure she would claim she felt threatened, after all, who knows what actually transpired on that porch. Only he knows and hes not gonna paint her in a pretty picture.

I could a top tier attorney getting him off on manslaughter charges but there is no way he walks.

it was a pitbulll wasnt it, dog of peace

Plausible.

We dont know what happened on that porch, if he was threatening her, or what.

She may have been justified in her use of the mace, we dont know.

Basically, she possibly way overreacted and he overreacted.

This is why I tell people not to use mace, it can just piss people off if you dont hit them perfectly with it and end up in you getting SEVERE ass beating.

Roasties vs niggers, my reaction: who cares

> heavy.com/news/2020/04/tony-cushingberry/
Hmmmm.....this puts things in a new light........

Attached: she maced a fucking chihuahua???.png (1592x304, 71K)

Nothing in the post implies she is a roastie.

still doesnt excuse her NOT doing her job, she got what she deserved for being racist

You wear that flag and you are questioning the scenario involving a nigger with face tattoos that carried a loaded illegal firearm in his sagging pants. Incredible.

>doesn't know that roastie is the default setting of female
You have to go back, boomer simp

Looks like she should have gave that nigger his mail

>Mail was service suspended to customer due to unruly dangerous dog

I had the same thing happen to me once when the screen door was acting up and wouldn't latch and the dog got out. There's a thing they use where you receive a text when they are in the area and you have to get your mail from the mail truck with the mailman present. There's no such thing as a "suspended customer" when it comes to mail. Again, it's a federal crime to withhold mail from a US citizen.

Lol I want you to severally best me with your hands after I maced the shit out off you.
Unless you have a gun, I will mace you then I rape you, then I mace your ass hole and you can’t do shit.

DUHH U DONT LIKE MY DOGGIE I SHOOT U DUHHH

I'm thinking he'll get manslaughter at worst. Sounds like she jumped the gun on the mace and he retaliated.

>Implying nigger is actually telling the truth.
Mind you a nigger with face ratio

so.....might makes right?

show your flag

A WORD FROM THE VICTIM

Attached: angela-summers-fb.jpg (780x700, 90.42K)

A person standing 6 feet away from you asking for his mail is no reason mace someone. And withholding mail is a federal crime.

wtf is a face ratio?

sounds like the dog parents didn't know how to follow simple rules and function at a room temp IQ level.

WE NO GIVE FUK YOU GIB US CHECK WE NO SIGN SHIT NIGGA!

Two less Democrat voters.

>withholding mail is a federal crime.
WRONG

Attached: google usps dog letter.png (1588x1448, 438.68K)

Ohhhh federal murder.
This dude gonna fucking fry like that greasy niggers chicken.

he probably asked like this...

AYO NIGGA GIMME MY SHIT FO I RUN YO FUKKEN BITCH U THINK IM SCARED YO

*PSSHHHHHHHHHHH*

AH FUK BITCH

*BLAM*

YA WAT NOW BITCH FUK U

lmfao

Black people in america has been a disaster. Lives lost, trillions of dollars wasted, some cities with esentially no go zones

Even with a halfass decent attorney it sounds like manslaughter since she went straight for the mace. A top attorney could potentially get him off with no charges, but there's no way he could afford that.

Will it help his defense that she admitted she had his stimulus check but wouldn't fork it over?

Sounds like? you're hearing his side of the story. Why would she mace him if he's standing that far away? It seems more likely that he tried to assault her.

You can go pick your own mail up then you fucking retard

That sucks bro.

A shame everybody has to prepare to die in China. Wanting to kill blacks is racist. Wanting to kill the statistically more civilized Chinese is patriotic. Focus on hating the Chinese. Good luck.