How much of a train wreck will tomorrow’s interview on Joe Scarborough be?

It’s a nightmare when he talks about policy, never mind credible accusations that he digitally penetrated a staffer.

Attached: CDAF02F4-D0D5-4E84-8807-63FD0CA72ECC.jpg (1668x1104, 231.66K)

Free pass and collect

Attached: bidencreeping.gif (340x255, 2.22M)

r.i.p. cornpops

Attached: b00mer.jpg (370x369, 33.49K)

it doesnt really matter..We've established that they can say what the fuck ever...The Trump playbook is going to be hilarious with Biden

"Look here Jack, the message is that I never did this. You can go and... go and put this on your record player and tell the worldwide news. We need to defeat Donald Trump.. you don't make a dogs tail wag and not give them the bacon... do you understand?"

Jesus the boomers will cream themselves.. That man has got Gumption!

It's probably being edited right now as we speak.

Biden can't into sanity

also captcha is shit on purpose to slow down legitimate users and enable memeflag botposters. there's probably one above me right now.

>Scarborough
Scarborough is a huge Clinton cocksucker, this will be totally scripted, probably not even live, they will go out of their way to make Biden look good.

It’s a nightmare when he talks about anything. Was nobody alive in the 80's? This is Yas Forums after all.

Attached: boomher.jpg (433x365, 29.51K)

Do you think there is any chance Biden would go on it if they hadn't already worked out the plan? He'll give some "tough questions" that allow Biden to lay his lies and look good.

>How much of a train wreck will tomorrow’s interview on Joe Scarborough be?

There's just no way they go with a real live interview, it would be a highspeed bullet train wreck if they do.

Biden will stick his finger up Joe`s ass and sniff it and walk off stage.

>Scarborough: Mr. Vice President, please tell us, tell the world: Where did this accusation come from? Did this fingerpopping incident happen?
>Biden: Jokewood rocks

>no malarkey zone

you are fucking dreaming if you think he is going to get any tough questions.

he won't be asked about any of that
like the past half year

Not much. He's on Scarborough for a good reason.
Everything will be scripted and rehearsed.

Since we have a group of weaponized autists here... lets play a game.

If you were a producer, and you knew your job was to have Joe look good, but also like he's been asked tough questions, what would you ask?

You know this will be the first of many times he has to address it, but the goal is to minimized those times and add correct padding so as to frame the whole convo from here on out....

Ideas (unless you think Im a Joe in the morning producer trying to come up with ideas 6 hours before this "live" interview, in which case your'e dumb, but careful. I like that.)

Attached: jubei.gif (500x292, 2.23M)

I imagine that he will be thrown softballs and have his hand held the entire time. Even then he'll probably fuck up immensely.

"Mr. Biden, you've said before we should believe women."
"Yes, and despite this I still believe that... I think Nancy Pelosi should head a full investigation... the American people need to feel confident...."

"Mr. Biden, why do you think your opponents are so anxious to drum up accusations against you of a sexual nature...."
"Well Joe, I've been a supporter of women and fighting sexism for ages...."

Nice digits user. Kek wills it.

Attached: freepepe.jpg (500x666, 81.86K)

I would seat him in an elevated lifeguard chair for comfort.

>credible accusations that he digitally penetrated a staffer.

Accusations that didn’t surface until his run for President? I get it, we don’t want him to win. That doesn’t mean you should promote the MeToo fake rape accusation hysteria you fucking simp

The goal for the campaign is to frame this as "A partisan assault on Biden's sterling reputation." I expect they will hammer home that idea- "Biden is suffering these attacks because his opponents are afraid of how good he is."

They want to salt the field and make it an uphill battle for Tara. They will need to create a way for Biden to call for an investigation but not really.

Attached: tarbaby.jpg (480x480, 38.73K)

you replied to yourself m8
Also I can't imagine an irl live interview with him .he can barley string together a sentence these days. he'd have to be shot up with some drugs or something or you guys pass off a prerecorded and edited interview as a live interview

This. They'll frame the questions as if he is defending himself from an "attack"

He will avoid direct answers by continuously deferring to his record

Are they claiming that it'll be live?

watch closely, there's no way he does a live interview. Otherwise it's already been recorded and edited, if not faked

If you think it's going to be live I've got a global pandemic to sell you

>It's probably being edited right now as we speak.
This
If it isn't live then it doesn't matter. The media will cover for him and selectively edit out any bad moments. I want to see Biden go 10 minutes in a live debate without making an ass of himself.

He will be loaded up with amphetamines

>totally not a producer
>replies to himself passing off as different anons
pls leave

CGI Joe, scripted, body double, medicated. So many possibilities.

I think that's right. They are using lots of drugs to enable him to hold it together for short periods of time.

He will make lots of claims that he wont answer things to protect "HER" from accusations. He will pretend to show a lot of concern for her.

Attached: tumblr_n50bs2mUeP1qznplyo1_1280.png (1280x800, 760.57K)

I really think a lot of the "stop airing Trump- he's spreading disinformation and it's killing people" is to set up their ability to deny Trump a debate.

"Biden will not participate in a debate that would just allow Trump to further spread his disinformation to the American public..."

Attached: nietzsche-old-nevergofullphilosopher.jpg (800x579, 85.24K)

I replied to myself to link the posts. Are you a newfag who thinks people are fooled by different posts with the same ID?

Attached: joebiden.gif (480x270, 3.81M)

samefag

>If you were a producer, and you knew your job was to have Joe look good, but also like he's been asked tough questions, what would you ask?

You can ask tough questions if you let his team know ahead of time so they can script a well thought out response for Biden to regurgitate on air. The media were caught last election giving Hillary the debate questions in advance so it isn't to hard to imagine them giving advance notice of interview questions and topics.

Why are people taking him seriously as a candidate when he’s obviously losing neurological function as a result of age? Do people really hate Trump that much? I don’t get it.

If he unapologetically admits to it, I'm voting for him

Attached: 1569283526772.gif (413x243, 50.98K)

why link posts if you can easily read and highlight posts with id?
nice job throwing newfag back in my face when the context of your posts come off as you offering ideas and responding like you're a different person.
u r retarded by the way

Attached: 1587952853773.png (680x514, 564.18K)

"Mr Biden... can you tell us what happened in that hallway?"
"I grabbed her by pussy."

Attached: trump.jpg (1500x1972, 868.12K)

>Do people really hate Trump that much? I don’t get it.
Have you been asleep for the past 5 years?

No one is pretending they are different people. You're a moron tilting at windmills. Go away when grown ups are talking.

Attached: Dunce-cap-in-corner.jpg (400x447, 37.05K)

he'll be fine. scarborough is known for giving softball interviews. morning joe used to give trump intense blow jobs on live tv until his masters told him to cut it out and join team hillary.

1. Preframe Biden has a great reputation
2. "This attack is happening BECAUSE it's so outrageous and uncharacteristic...."
3. Reiterate that Biden cares about women and believes women.
4. Show concern for the girls (DO NOT refer to her as a "victim."
5. Call for investigation in a way that either wont happen or will be poisoned.
6. Hold this up as a mark of the strength of your campaign.

Not sure if they just avoid ALL comparisons to Kavanaugh, or how Biden would dance around that one.

Screenshot this and check how accurate I am in 5 hours.

Attached: baranon.jpg (1024x674, 57.79K)

>like Trump do you regret some questionable stuff regarding your past?
yes
>as president will you make sure to never do these things again?
yes
retards clap

Attached: shrek2.jpg (236x234, 8.16K)