NEW BASED ASSASSINS CREED GAME

Game of the year 2020 Jews seething

youtube.com/watch?v=ssrNcwxALS4

Attached: Assassins-Creed-Val-1400x787.jpg (1400x787, 199.2K)

all assassins creed games are repetitive and boring

ubishit games*

But yeah, of all the games where I can imagine some xbox normalfaggot buying Assassin's Creed and FIFA are the top two that spring to mind.

Guarantee there will be black Vikings in that game. They did that to Oddysee, by adding big black female Spartans. It was fucking ridiculous

>FarCry re-skin #28101
>good at all
Nope.

there is

I will only play if there are woman, African and Chinese Vikings, just like in real life.

Where are the black, jewish, female, and gender-non-conforming vikangz? Mary Beard and all serious historians agree that there were millions of muslim vikings, why aren't they represented? This game is pure white supremacism, bigotry, and white male fantasy. It's anuddah shoah

OHBOYPHBOYOHBOY A NEW TOY FOR ME TO PLAY WITH??????? TFW NEED TO SAVE UP SOME MORE KEKPOINTS WITH WIFEY TO GET THE BASED PREORDER!!! TFW TYRONE CAN HAVE MY WIFE FOR THE WHOLE WEEK ONCE THIS BAD BOY COMES OUT BECAUSE I’LL BE GLUED TO THE TV LIKE THE DEGENERATE MANCHILD I AM FOR AT LEAST AN ENTIRE WEEK!!!!!!!

Attached: E41943AA-1DD0-4017-ADC0-795A196FBF81.jpg (1080x550, 41.64K)

based

According to Mary Beard, and all prominent British historians and the BBC, over half of all Spartans were black or muslim. Oddysseus himself is thought to have been either a pigmy or an Australian aborigine. Hector was probably a Guatemalan, Achilles was a Cambodian twink, and Nestor was a Papua New Guinean headhunter.
These are historical facts, if you disagree you're just showing your white fragility

Don't forget the Jewish and First Nations vikings you fucking bigot

I apologize please do not contact my employer

Too late, I've set an army of semi-retarded negroes and transsexuals to track you down at your workplace and dox you. Maybe next time you'll not erase the existence of the Guatemalan and Jamaican vikings

Yeah, no.

Made by Ubisoft.

Don't be stupid. Sure if you want to coom over this is cool or something but don't be stupid and purchase this game day one. You people have to stop buying products from companies that hate you and that pretty much encompasses the entire media complex.

I guarantee it's not. They bait you in with rugged manliness and then switch it with "oh but look women are the ones with the real strength men are just fragile and need help". eg:

>RDR2
>Assassin's Creed Odyssey
>Far Cry 5

Notice how the demonize the Anglo? Notice how the Viking is play fighting with the little girl? Notice all the female Vikings on the battlefield?

This shit is going to be woke af to appease all the faggot journos, as usual and if you expect anything different from a AAA studio right now then you're retarded.

Sad but true.
AAA games are rife with faggotry.

I don't get this absolute fascination with nordic culture. It's always fags with anger issues or middle age men/women that coom all over this viking shit. Yeah, they were cool, but there is literally a whole Europe full of history ffs

This coming from the handle, FaT

No Nogs? No Asians? No Trannies? WTF Garbage!!

Assassin's Creed can go suck a huge warty nigger cock. Those cucked muther fuckers made a beautiful representation of ancient Greece and then filled it with niggers and Semites. The people in that game are straight from Egypt and Nigeria.

They chose a fake diversity over actual history, robbing white people of their accomplishment to appease the neo-Marxist globohomo tyrants who pervert Western culture.

When will these useless people stand up to the pressure of those accusing them of raaaayyyysisssisssm!!!? How about use ACTUAL HISTORY as a defense and make the game demographically correct? Ah, but telling the truth is raaayysssisss now.

Attached: 1511637376832.jpg (1065x468, 166.7K)

>british historians
>BBC
>white

Giving them any money is sponsoring their future propaganda. They can get bent, not getting cent from me in my lifetime.

BASED vikings. Fuck christcucks (also Muslims) Hail Odin!

They also do the Templar’s dirty and make a filthy mudslime assassins guild the protagonists of the series.

Are you actually Bangladeshi? I've seen you post in every thread relating to this game.

Get off your asses and start making and/or modding games. Make good base games and make them open to being modded. Then people and groups will do what they want with them. Stop bitching about getting Jewed and unJew yourselves.

The worst part about the video game industry are reviewers. They are professional liars.

Nope, I'm a proud 6'4" Swedish WHITE male with blue eyes

>ID FaT
Lol

Oh yeah I love the Norse more than the English at that point in time because they were still pagan

They're gonna make the nords a multicultural society free of hate and all the Christian saxons into evil angry white men who hate having fun

>Swedish WHITE male
no such thing Hamadullabad Pajistani

It was good until that giant and that secret blade scene. It would be really cool if you were only a spy/assasin from the king send to gather info to use against the vikings in the war. Almost, but at least is not woke trash

Attached: 6547543432.png (645x773, 48.65K)

>Ass Creed
Fuck off Xbox marketers.

Excuse me, all British historians agree that ancient Greece was over eighty percent African, Vietnamese, and Native American. Don't be a bigot. Facts don't care about your feelings.

Haha, no. Nobody fucking cares about this series anymore, and no one is seething.

it's americans dude

>why yes I do play games made past 2010, how could you tell?

Attached: 1559422839799s.jpg (218x250, 8.23K)