What the fuck?

>30 million unemployed
>4 million cannot pay their mortgage
>50% cannot pay their rent
>food chains are breaking down
Question anons was this worth less than 1/3 of 1% of the population being infected?

Attached: 198D27CA-0EDB-4DCB-8A80-517CD47BCCD6.jpg (720x398, 108.44K)

just another great reminder why leadership needs to be kept in check. they are there to serve the people, not the other way around.

It's the new normal goy. Now eat the bugs

Look whats next? Abandon the federal govenment?

Say hello to your neighborhood farmers noobs.

So how many people are unable to pay their rent/mortgage tomorrow kek?

Attached: 1588208542887.png (1800x1275, 3.23M)

Is this an economic / societal collapse hidden or softened with a fake virus?

>the lockdown is why food chains are breaking down
Why are people so retarded?

FUCK BABY BOOMERS

Attached: 4D402234-2A84-4869-8221-5319A4788130.png (800x654, 29.97K)

I said from day 1 that the best course of action was to basically do nothing. I fucking hate always being right and almost everyone else being wrong.

Do you seriously expect food chains to run as normal when nobody is allowed to go in to work? Are you fucking retarded?

They don’t give a fuck about us. They may do another “stimulus” just to get people to spend money for the goys. Just to prop up the corporations

>Now eat the bugs

ME BIG GORILLA DICK NIGGA NOT EAT BUGS

But seriously, you think eating bugs is a better option than going vegan? Then when I mention the v word, you have this aversion to onions milk. Brotip: you don't need to drink onions milk to be vegan, plenty of vegans hate onions milk.

tl;dr I will not be eating bugs, but thank you for the offer

Attached: gd.jpg (600x901, 62.53K)

Its whatever you want it to be user.

Attached: 1586625897485.jpg (1024x577, 52.63K)

should i be spending every cent i make on rice?

Rice, beans, and shelf stable fat. And salt.

Not trying to shill, but how the FUCK is this even happening under Trump's watch?

It’s an economic collapse with the Covid to blame. Just like the “dot com” crash and the “subprime mortgage” crash.
Our economy now is 70% debt/consumer based.
>bail out the big banks to loan to the poor
>when the poor cannot service their debts anymore
>reset bail out the banks again with printed money
>loan to the poor again

Dude it’s habbening what state do you live in?

Tomorrow is going to be a day of happenings
It will mark the first day that people are thrown out on the streets and violence escalates
At least one landlord will be murdered tomorrow and the apathy of their death from social media will spark a revolution
Cap this

Name of this samurai?

do you think this virus shit is orchestrated in some way?

Elites HATE the middle class.

this is what retarded amerimutt boomers think passes as essential nutrition

DEFINE "WORTH"

Attached: joker.webm (700x300, 2.89M)

Fucking kek you think?

Oh boy

you present a false dichotomy
The failures of capitalism to handle even a minor pandemic with out collapsing on itself is not an argument against taking sensible measures.

No but the fear was. Again less than 1/3 of 1% of the US was infected. Is this worth 30 million people unemployed and 10’s of millions of people homeless?

Arm yourself if you're concerned.

The virus is MUCH worse than you think it is. People do not recover from it. It is not "another flu". The reaction is appropriate. Without this reaction the economy would tank anyway, because there'd simply be nobody left

all people in the food chain are working
only non essential jobs are suspended.
All the production we require is still being produced, the only thing happening is porky is not making enough profits and so the fiatdollars that must change places in a computer system somewhere arent flowing as efficiently.

All that is effected by this shut down are entirely illusory sections of the economy. The real economy: production, is not affected.

Nothing. Ever. Happens.

yeah better give the same people more power amirite comrade?

It's the base of stuff you add to, you retarded nigger. That shouldn't really require explaining.

Attached: 1576667363106.png (306x306, 112.17K)

The system was already going to break. Covid-19 was just the last straw. Lifting all lockdowns won't stop the Greatest Depression.

We should have closed our borders and wear masks from the beginning while never going into lockdown, keep businesses open and whatnot. We basically did the opposite.
So basically always do the opposite of what jews say.

>MAY DAY
MAY DAY
>MAY DAY
MAY DAY

You ain't seen nothing yet. Las Vegas is going to reopen in mid-May. They're prepared to COVID-19 nuke their entire city.

Attached: las_vegas_nuclear_bomb.jpg (1200x610, 151.68K)

Best post./thread

No it’s not stop watching CNN you fucking goy

This is only the beginning, user.

Attached: let the bodies pile up.jpg (1024x640, 115.13K)