How are you supposed to forgive your enemies...

How are you supposed to forgive your enemies? I'm suspected of a crime and I really hate the people that enabled the arrest.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (512x288, 46.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parable_of_the_Unforgiving_Servant
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did you commit the crime?

It's your own fault for not sharing your wife with immigrants.

you dont have to hold a grudge & use that spirit space to hoard anger, just know if you ever see them on the same battle field you'll kill em

You're referring to people who reported your criminal ass as "enemies"? Disgusting. Black person living in Sweden, no doubt.

Harness your hate into a beam of destruction

God has forgiven you for far worse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parable_of_the_Unforgiving_Servant

They are enemies. I'm white. You're descendant of prisoners anyway, bogan.

I also struggle to forgive myself for my mistakes and shortcomings

I was suspected in September last year. Ever since I've been hating these people and myself.

bump

God really hates your sins - and yet he forgives you.

what does it matter?

>he forgives you
I haven't noticed

Have you forgiven yourself? Release the energy that binds itself around you wrapping you to your past you fucking retard. ONLY THIS MOMENT exists... everything else can be dismissed as chemical responses from your brain making you surrender to fear and anxiety.

>fucking retard
spoken like a true spiritual teacher

Swedish police said I can't report you with just the post and website name. you need to find a way to identify yourself first.

but you're getting arrested and committing crimes like a nigger. What did you steal negro?

>ONLY THIS MOMENT exists
hello eckhart tolle fanboy

You kill your enemies and then ask for forgiveness later

then just fucking KYS

Are you actually sorry? Have you asked Him for forgiveness?

>Release the energy that binds itself
OK Yoda

never stole a thing in my life, I'm accused of assault

It fuckin matters asshole. If you did the crime take the punishment and thank the brave fuckers that reported you.

Who did you assault?

Fuck them, and fuck you, and I'm not going to confess to a crime online fucking retard.

Here, here, brother.

If you did commit the crime, view this as something that you deserve. Forgive your enemies even if they turned you in because of a personal grudge. It's easier for you, and you're being kind to them. Imagine if you did horrible shit to someone, but instead of fighting back he truly forgives you and loves you nevertheless. Would you feel like an asshole? I'm sure if you have a grain of humanity you would.

If you didn't commit the crime, view this as punishment for other sins that you did but you weren't punished for. Without accounting for your sins and making amends, you will be in a constant stage of agony like the guy from "Crime and Punishment". Also, regard this as points for heaven. People who are on top in this world usually serve Satan anyways, since this is his world. By suffering without sin, you are imitating Jesus, which is the highest form of respect.

Have courage, and have faith in God. Whatever happens, you will be ok if you love Him and deal with this like a man rather than weakling scum.

Attached: last_judgement_icon.jpg (514x745, 167.15K)

Go full Viking. Pillage and burn.

The idea is that op is his own enemy retarded burger, I think the cholesterol is disintegrating your ability to think critically

I try to think that I'm alone with God, and that people are an illusion. And that all this shit is a trial. If true it might help a bit.

What is the alleged crime Sven?

>Forgive your enemies even if they turned you in because of a personal grudge. It's easier for you, and you're being kind to them. Imagine if you did horrible shit to someone, but instead of fighting back he truly forgives you and loves you nevertheless. Would you feel like an asshole? I'm sure if you have a grain of humanity you would.
what do you mean? I don't know these people. and what do you mean by the rest?