Elon Musk Satellite Thread

So this guy released a dozen satellites to provide the world with internet access and Yas Forums is silent?
You can see them in the sky RIGHT NOW.

Attached: BF57FBD1-4F3E-4A35-9FEA-78886FB0EFF6.jpg (576x864, 203.72K)

what do you want us to do? start making up conspiracy theories?

>You can see them in the sky RIGHT NOW.
im getting tired of satellite tier gaslighting.
>JUST LOOK UP BRO!!

thread hidden

Elon musk and NASA is fake outdated tech meant to keep you complacent so you never figure out or ask for the UFO tech theyve had since 1909 so this thread is fake and gay

Attached: 1587339797220.jpg (745x201, 62.6K)

> A dozen

Nigger did you even do research on StarLink before posting this thread? They’re launching hundreds on each Falcon 9 rocket and the total number required is in the 1000’s

Don't you have more important things to be doing than shitting around on Yas Forums Elon?

stop worshipping globalists.

Isn't that how they normally start anyway?

The only thing that African Jew provides the world is a bullshit PR story with which to hawk Chinese Electric Faggotmobiles and his faggot stock for top dollar while still earning a whopping -$5 per share. If you think this greedy nigger is just giving the world a free ISP, you're even fucking stupider than my dog's desiccated balls.

Attached: NvM.jpg (200x313, 16.85K)

Bump so more fags see this

Veteran's Today, the pro-Putin, pro-democrat, pro-CCP blog, has an interdasting article about this kike.

I cant stand that guy. I also hate the starlink project.

Yep, they are there and still not gibbing me free internet

what i would do for a godhead AI computer to follow any data seeking command i put in, along with a massive swarm of AI bots to enforce justice on any persons i wanted.

all the redliners would be a puddle by sunrise.

>AIBOT, who are all the men & women consciously involved in child-trafficking rings, excluding white-hat intelligence operatives.
>AI BOT, which ones are involved in sado-sexual abuse of children involving torture-murder?
>AIBOT, send closer-bots to the primary list, and send capture-bots to the secondary list. transport capture-bots and capturees in PODS to BASE149. have them seated in an outward facing circle with blindfolds. have video/photo/audio evidence of their actions loaded on a tablet and placed before each one, if possible.

Attached: yesmaster.jpg (320x297, 17.4K)

Not sure if giving apeshit third-worlders internet access is a good idea. They should at least be decently educated so there aren't more autists on the web. Just look at Indians.

Attached: yoinks.jpg (900x900, 51.44K)

They're fucking ugly. They don't need a conspiracy. If I could I would shoot them down.

If you believe the rural internet story, you've been brained.

Attached: Micros4.png (424x389, 294.92K)

He's deeply indebted to the Chinese, which makes it awkward for him to have contracts with US now.

Also, the Tesla books are cooked and he can't launch anything without blowing it up lately, he's in deep shit.

I prefer the "imprint my mind and personality onto an ai and launch it into the stars" fantasy

I stopped paying attention to Starlink for a bit so I'm not sure if the revised laser-less satellites would have quite similar propagation speeds, but it'd give significantly better international pings.

Speed of light in fiber optic is about 2/3's the speed of light in a vacuum. So if they start using laser links again it'd be overall faster for your data to shoot up, travel nearly point to point, then shoot back down.

Attached: sT6fddu.jpg (2318x1304, 618.84K)

Just what we need, more 3rd world monkeys on the internet. It is potentially a very disruptive technology though, at least for 1 generation of network speeds. I seriously doubt it will survive the scaling that will follow widespread availability though. The use cases for bandwidth tend to quickly outgrow the amount available at any given time. It could render the fiber optic networks obsolete, but I sort of doubt it.

Is not the real plan actually 30,000 miniature Starlink satellites?

I fucking hope to god this faggot follows through on this. I live in a decently rural area, and my only option are shitty dsl and even worse satellite internet. My average d/l speed is around 600 kbs. Shit sucks.

>a dozen
it's actually 42,000

i'm gonna buy it and cancel my phone plan
and internet plan it seems portable and based.

60 per launch with permits for up to 40,000

It's 60 each time you double (or half) brainlet

You don't need satellites for that, you just need decent 4g. Works fine and its cheap. We have 99% coverage and your guaranteed at least 1 mbps.

I have zero phone coverage from my house.

>Veteran's Today, the pro-Putin, pro-democrat, pro-CCP blog, has an interdasting article about this kike.

Gordy Duff is a kike and a literal glownigger, a self admitted one at that.

There isn't much in the way of conspiracy... But it is very likely that it will be abused. There's actually a lot of bad shit that is going to come from this. But normies are too dumb and it can't be helped.
So, the best thing to do is for me to keep working on my own thing.

Your government needs to get onto that, its a safety issue. Providing internet infrastructure is like roads. Or do you not have roads?

He dindu nuffins.

I'm a fag and I saw this

My county is slowly putting fiber optic cables throughout the whole county. It just takes time.

Also, when I say zero phone coverage I mean like one bar of 3g. I could theoretically make emergency phone calls, but that's about it. I just use my shitty internet to make wifi calls.

The Internet was better when it was just a hangout for nerds on vbulletin forums
Bringing Internet to even more low IQ brown people to consume more mass/social media is a bad thing

Yes, but some articles there seem to trigger heebs like yourself.

I saw them pass by twice two nights ago. It was pretty dope.

Yes