ITS FUCKING HAPPENING! - MARYLAND NATIONAL GAURD BOOGALOO!

archive.is/Eh9Mt
>Gov. Larry Hogan is very protective of his state’s coronavirus tests.
The Republican has deployed the National Guard and state police to keep the federal government from seizing 500,000 COVID-19 tests he acquired from South Korea — and which are now being stored in secret.

Attached: maximumhappening.gif (1189x1189, 2.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/495519-maryland-governor-says-coronavirus-tests-acquired-from-south-korea-under
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good accelerate.

Bumping for interest

NO YOU CAN'T JUST PROTECT YOUR SOVEREIGN STATE FROM INVASIVE FEDERAL FORCES! NOT THE FLIPPIN TESTS! NOT THE HECKIN' PPE'S!

Attached: 1577447190111.png (784x1100, 610.56K)

Who fucking cares bro

Nothing ever happens

thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/495519-maryland-governor-says-coronavirus-tests-acquired-from-south-korea-under

Based and Maryland pilled. Just keep them away from Pikesville.

Attached: index.png (318x159, 11.67K)

Those aren’t tests

Fucking lol 23 trillion gdp trying to steal tests from its state

This

=test=

Checked
Something spoopy happening
Stay tuned

Explain for brainlets

They have data

Data on what bröther?

Ooh.Maryland has fucked up bad here. Federal government’s patience has limits. They won’t hesitate to remind the states that ‘states rights’ are more of a guideline then anything actually enforceable in a crunch.

If I were trump I’d go scorched earth on the entire state just too remind the rest what happens when the feds crack the shits.

I knew it was the tests from south Korea. Makes perfect sense with all the Kim news. Big big news if big true. Bigly happens

>HAPPENINGG AAAAA
MD NG has been deployed in BMore for weeks you fucking retard
Hogan is a wet biscuit. Maryland state police have just been pulling everybody over to serve speeding tickets and tell people with NY plates to get the fuck out, beyond that, Maryland is boring as fuck. If it’ll kick off, it’ll kick off in MI or something
MD and VA are basically stabilizing the entire region by kicking New Englanders out and huddling up.
>t. work in maryland

Fuck Mary land

Attached: Gary Willis.jpg (700x700, 115.4K)

*test*

~test~

Does anybody know how to post red text / bold text or something, I've got a pretty clever strategy that I want to share, and I don't know how to make a title.

Attached: 1587894995837.jpg (1045x1080, 240.23K)

Attached: picard-facepalm.jpg (895x503, 32.64K)

Newfags can’t triforce

A.) NY isn't in New England, faggot. We don't like NY. Nobody likes NY. Not the state. Not the city.
B.) The last fucking place we'd go is Maryland. If there's a New England plate in your shit hole of a state, it's likely just passing through to actual nice states to your direct South.
C.) Nobody likes Maryland. They ignore the state when possible and outright avoid it (and its shitty people) when given a choice.

Nothing ever happens

Amen.

lel, i bet the people who signed up for the guard didnt expect this shit game on bitches

Attached: 1476446644555.png (900x670, 832.75K)

I mean why would the feds wanna get shot? Trust me, FBI is way less equipped than a major PD.

states aren't sovereign. The Governor basically used his wife to make a deal to get tests and that's doing diplomacy and it's illegal for private citizens to do.

Those

BURRT I THOT LIBSHIT COMMIE MODERN DEMOCRATS WUZ AGAINST STATES RIGHTS??? isnt that why they are always supporting the repeal of slavery and the war of northern aggression?

Northern most state south of the Mason Dixon Line.
The South shall rise again.
If you go out inna woods, you'll still find decent people in MD. But the DC faggots ruined most of it years ago. Bmore nigs have been contained for decades.

Start a civil war, this is what happens. Stealing med supplies is an act of war.

heres a (you), you've earned it

Fuck you, you chowdernigger.

t. Bodymore Murderland

Attached: 1583299388937.gif (325x235, 1.59M)

FUCK
C
H
I
N
K
S

If this is what kicks off the boog I will probably die of laughter

>assuming I live in Maryland
I’m from NW Virginia, moron
A) NY is the unofficcial capital of New England, however NH and everything west of 81 is based and shouldn’t be hung with the shame of being called NE
B) I see more NYC shitbirds on 495 driving like retards than even PA niggers
C) the only state that people hate more in the mid-Atlantic is New Jersey, you’re right, Maryland is a blight. Frederick, MD is based as fuck though

>purchasing stuff from overseas = diplomacy

>NY is the unofficcial capital of New England

Attached: 1553129611748.jpg (521x600, 29.93K)

What else would it be?

>states hoarding covid tests

This country is shit. This is what happens when you don't set federal regulations into making tests a priority.

Trump is a retard.

Why are the shit libs so obsessed with tests. Get hydroxychloriquine

Just checked Wikipedia
Oops

Trump: "States need to fend for themselves and get their own tests"

Also Trump: "Gimmie dat goyim its mine"

>hydroxychloriquine

go drink aquarium water retard.

Attached: Safe.jpg (586x622, 79.55K)

Noooo you gotta give them to the feds so they can give it to GOP mega donors to resell to the states at a profit!