She is 100% right, admit it

Why does he refuse to honor the victims?

Attached: mad maxine.png (593x261, 47.11K)

And why not ppl who died from the flu then?

He reiterates sympathy and condolences every single time, every god-damn time, he mentions the numbers.
Maxine is a horrible person

>pretending to care about the deaths of people you don't know or never met is empathy
Lmao fucking sociopathic normies

He literally opens almost every news conference saying how horrible it is that people have died and that their families have his sympathy.
>one is too many
He also is the only one openly talking about the importance of mental health and suicide as a result of the lockdown.
Also fuck (((you))) and her.
All Fields.

This. Its so mind boggling how people think expressing "hearts and prayers" is accomplishing anything. Morality today is just treated as a self image boost rather than principle.

He does every day.

What kind of bait is this? He says sympathy then they blame him more?

Maxine Waters is a psychopath. It makes me sick to think that this woman is using a literal pandemic to score brownie points against Drumpfh

and these are the same people who complain that republicans tweet their "thoughts and prayers" when a shooting happens

What about car accidents?
What about suicides?
Why doesn't he just start reading the fucking obituary column from every fucking newspaper in the whole damn country...and ring a fucking bell after each fucking name?
How about we have a fucking moment of silence for everyone that's ever died in recorded human history...so we don't ever utter so much as a fucking sound the rest of our damn lives?
Let's not live, but just be forever consumed with paying homage to those that died.
>I wanted the comet to hit Earth so bad

Attached: hqdefault.png (480x360, 120.8K)

someone needs to minecraft Maxine waters

Who types out this crap? Maxine can’t even open a .pdf

Attached: OP is a Faggot.gif (200x150, 962.53K)

oh is this similar to how Comey said he has never ever seen Trump laugh in his entire life?

yes. just imagine how much better off we would all be if maxine waters was the president right now. i will give you all a moment to think about that. take as long as you need.

There are more victims of violence in her district than all the deaths from COVID in CA combined. When is she going to apologize for being a slum lord and failing to fix anything in her own community she represents?

He starts every press briefing with that

Thank God someone else posted this before me because I thought I lost my mind. He says that constantly.

Trumps a faggot but he definitely gives his condolences for every single press briefing.

nogs need pageantry and superfluous levels of raising awareness because they're simply not aware.

Apologizing or showing remorse would just be bad optics and hurt his poll numbers. People die every day, it's better to just keep calm and carry on.

Uh, he does that at the beginning of every presser.

sigh. nope. she may be right but if you give a mouse a cookie they will just want some milk.

When does a sitting president apologize for the yearly flu death toll that's almost the same?

Leftists are just retarded fucking children.

trump needs to apologize to me right now for not banning mcdonalds as i sit here manfesting heart disease.

Shut up Warf.

Attached: 20200430_224439.jpg (1625x2349, 1.7M)

Honestly, its just a stupid thing to do when it's issues that you know you can't nor will do something about.
Pic related

Attached: 20200430_234506.jpg (1080x613, 127.14K)

a fucking leaf

She doesn't listen to him, she just barks criticism based on her assumptions.

Who keeps electing a nigger rodeo clown?