Where is the fucking wall? I voted for a wall

Where is the fucking wall? I voted for a wall.

Attached: coulter arms.png (650x405, 182.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_wall
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Farmers didn't want it.

Flyover white farmers are the most anti-white people you will ever meet, far worse than any kike in san fran or NY.

Go and visit one. see for yourself. they ONLY hire spics.

It hit Anne Coulter's face

I didn’t want a wall, I wanted genocide

This is true. Farmers are fucking cunts.

He couldn’t end birth right citizenship?

Blatant lies.
Those "flyover farmers" like Tyson and Perdue? The multi-million dollar conglomerates? Those flyover farmers? Get fucked. Yea they only hire spics because they can get away with paying them next to nothing, working them to the bone, and ignoring 90% of the law. Building a wall would do nothing but good, and the smaller mom and pop farms know it.

you're saying Ann Coulter has hit the wall?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_wall

What’s this cunt mad about? The wall is being built, even liberal news accepts it

>Farmers
Corporations.

It's at the grocery store entrance

Has nothing to do with farmers, eminent domain is a thing. It comes down to the US political system being predisposed to gridlock and hostile to change. It's being built, very slowly.

It’s really complicated. Getting things done as president has an infinite amount of steps. - Every Republican I’ve met

>Bush takes away everyone’s rights with the patriot act in a day (EZPZ)
>Obama declares gay marriage legitimate (instantly so)
>Trump regularly gives billions to Israel in a moments notice (no problem. simple)

Attached: B26E19BD-B39E-4DDA-82CE-44CD61C87FCB.jpg (717x745, 432.3K)

This

Ok, “farmer joe.” Keep causing irreversible damage to the country for cheap labor.

>Where is the fucking wall? I voted for a wall.

>I don't know how to use the Internet, the post.

Attached: Wall.jpg (1037x520, 190.87K)

She's like 60. She looks pretty good.

lmao.. oh now I get it

She hit the wall 20 years ago.

Attached: 1576469710830.gif (250x278, 2.3M)

Honestly, this. A wall would've been sweet too.

hEY!
Is there a way to search for how much of Trump's wall has been built?
Google search makes it impossible to find anything.

Based

true and red pilled, FUCK farmers

the wall is in israel

Attached: anntied.jpg (316x380, 22.62K)

Trump tries to get money, gets slapped down by an appointed Democrat district court judge.
The president of the United States elected with a mandate of thirty states, says,
"Thank you sir. May I have another? (I tried guys!)"
2021-2024 will be more of the same. Voting is a waste of time. Politics is a game of 3 Card Monte, and we're just marks.

both sides are spewing propaganda about it but if there was any real progress you know Trump would be telling us about it, so I assume fuck all has been built

her plan of "just build it LOL" has to be one of the dumbest things she has ever said. Like bitch...thats not how it works

I cant wait for the next 5-10years when whites disappear completely. It will be so peaceful.

The Jews won't allow it.

Now thats a wall. Meanwhile we got bollard fencing that only lured pregnant trespassers to their death