CVG is now worse then PTG

So many faggots unironically pro (Democrat) police state to fight corona

Attached: 1535FBE5-A798-4865-843F-45EE729E7392.jpg (680x400, 69.42K)

((cvg)) is the most astroturfed shit I’ve ever seen on this board.

fuck those hysterical faggots

You're an American and you can't even use English properly.

and yes because /nbg/ is far superior..
its all the same shit.

Attached: 1585270751616.jpg (660x546, 23.91K)

Every single one of you nothingburger fags deserve death. To spout your bullshit you must either be retarded, in which case you should be euthanized for the betterment of humanity, or you must be shilling for an evil agenda, in which case you should be executed for your crimes. If I am ever fortunate enough to be in the position to get away with killing one of you, I will gladly do it. I will murder you and sleep like a baby.

Dude we don’t care about your meme rights please march angrily in front of your governors office and take the tampon out when you do
2/3rds of ptg is literally the same people posting maga and awoo you are being facetious

It was pretty cool and interesting at the beginning but now it's just filled with the leftover losers that believe humanity is going to be wiped out. Threads use to fast but now they're coping with slowdowns with /comfy/ posting.

Generals should not be allowed except for SIG

You fucking clicked on that thread?

>we don’t care about your meme rights
Then I won’t care when someone puts a bullet through your skull

Says the one advocating a police state to stop a virus that kills less then one percent

The first 20 thread's I read/posted. It was clear shilling by thread 170.

Attached: EA42mJJXYAEzxWF_(2).jpg (1172x659, 56.48K)

I knew something was sketchy when people were unironically defending the democrat governors of Michigan and virgina

This post lacks filling.

Attached: F0F82AB4-64B1-4168-8AE9-4B4429C7A48D.jpg (1200x1200, 218.86K)

this

Why are phonefags the most jaded and desperate for you attention

The original anons were concerned..., But search Baker every 20 thread's and you'll figure the motive pretty quick. (((Thanks user for baking))).

Do me a favor and screen cap your own post, print it out, and stick it on your fridge. And when you don't have any food to eat a month from now because you thought going along with the lock down was a good idea, you can look at that picture and remind yourself how fucking retarded you are.

The Syria general? Agreed

Big talk. Maybe you should tell me how you are unber mensch and your genes will profligate the stars

Being an accelerationist neo-reactionary, fuck you /nbg/ goyim. It is unreal how subservient you faggots are for the shekels.

>muh rights
Imaginary shit on a piece of paper that can be rescinded as soon as someone with power disagrees with it.

Yeah sg, nsg, facism and Christianity pol book club generals should be allowed aswell

Fuck off /ptg/ and enjoy NEET life instead of craving Mr. Shekelberg's mutilated cock

Any good caps from /sig/?
I've been busy.

I’m a evolan traditionalist and also an accelerationist, I want to be able to feed my girl friend and my little brother, it’s not about Jewish shekels. I know you want things to collapes but I don’t thing corona will be the trigger

The problem is we know the moderator team for this board specifically is comped. This board is a containment one and we are the lab rats.

>just literally never make anything of yourself or start a family bro
I would tell you to kill yourself but your already dead inside

Should have known it was sketchy from the start. Every happening is fake bullshit making Jews richer. Billions of dollars funneled to Jews once again

Nobody ever said the collapse would be comfy. No idea what damage this will do the existing system. Good luck too you though user. I really mean that. Hope to see like minded anons on the other side. Other men amongst the ruins.

Imagine fighting to be a slave for shekels instead of being wealthy from intelligent financial management and spending more time with family. I do not envy you low class scum.

>gay digits
You are unironically a fag.

We want this economy to collapse because it’s a clown kike economy that doesn’t work for Americans. You clearly want things to return to normalcy sounds like you are the one that doesn’t belong on pol. I suggest the donald win or whatever the fuck it’s called

Doomers don't really have a side pretty sure most are just enjoying the ride.

Give me an examples of /cvg/ unironically supporting these executive orders.

Attached: IMG_6431.jpg (1080x1075, 282.09K)

Chinese psyop. The CCP has over 300k government employees online posting to control worldwide talking points on every subject they can. An anonymous imageboard is the perfect playground for them.
>astroturf online
>convince nearly every western nation to intentionally cause their own economic depression while China escapes blame or any consequence whatsoever
Too easy.

What is a False dichotomy?

>Adhomimem because you got outed for thinking you are the superior race when you spend a good chuck of your time talking down to minorities on this Mongolian throat singing forum