Ameribros

To all my Ameribros,
In case you haven’t seen the news, China is extremely pissed off at us.
They are pissed because we have been pushing for an investigation into the SARS-2 outbreak from China.
Chinese State media has described Australia to be “gum on its shoe”.
Almost everyone I know is livid at China and wants nothing to do with them. People are even begging supermarkets to publish ingredients on all food to make sure we dont buy anything from China.
More importantly, I know we cant handle China by ourself if we end up going to war with China in the future. We are an island nation of 25m people and we dont have nuclear weapons. Although I think we have decent soldiers, we are outgunned and out numbered in every respect.
In times like this, it makes me realise how vunerable we are, and how reliant we are on our american bros to hold China at bay. Without the US, we would get steam rolled and taken over for our natural resources.
If there is ever a war between the US and China, I will be joining the army to help however I can. I consider the CCP to be a threat to not only Australia but the entire world.
I just want to say thank you Ameribros for always standing with us throughout history, in wars and conflicts across the globe. I hope together we will be able to out a permanent end to the CCP if we get the opportunity to do so.

Attached: 0CE0F9BE-058C-446E-910E-8BE68EBFC4CC.jpg (796x500, 84.41K)

Bumpworthy post.

Attached: 001.png (380x723, 436.34K)

Thanks Aussiebro the US will alway defend you guys from the Chinks

Lmao oh would you look at that the eurofag needs help. I thought america was a plague. Eat a dick faggot.

Anglo solidarity fren,

Hello aussiebrah. We will always protec koala. We hope if 8t comes down to it (when it comes down to itĺ, that you guys will want to kill the bugs with us. China is a threat to all nations around the globe, but only the anglosphere is really in any position to do anything about it.

You gave us a legend last year.

We will forever be greatful

Attached: 3000.jpg (3000x2159, 1.38M)

Fuck you faggot australia is anglosphere they aren't europoor. They are one of us. Get out of my country, cryptochink

We're with you to the bitter end cousin.

Attached: CL194-102_9.jpg (2000x1267, 371.38K)

Fuggin Oath, straya bro

>Although I think we have decent soldiers, we are outgunned and out numbered in every respect.
I know some guys who trained with your troops (Talisman Sabre) and from what I can gather your guys are top notch.

Fuck chinks

Attached: Brothers in arms.png (1020x888, 561.56K)

Anglosphere? Lmao here in the Midwest we are German. Fuck anyone with Enlgish genes.

fuck it man we die together

Absolutely fuck China in their little bum.

Agree

Attached: Paul-Tibbets-253510-1-402_1.jpg (402x402, 32.41K)

no worries based aussie. Anglosphere family never dies

If you don't support the anglosphere you're pretty much not even white. Back to the losing side you go.

Your great-grandmother came from the Rhineland and now you LARP as 100% Prussian phenotype autist. Damn near every White person in America has some amount of British heritage, it's never just German or Scandi. Besides, all of your customs and language is Anglo-American.

Attached: Souvenirs 14-1-2.jpg (1932x1497, 636.09K)

You are a fucking traitor

Nah he’s an edgy faggot is all. Once it pops off he will come around. Germany itself will come around.

The Anglosphere will have to come around first. No one has been harder it. From London to St. Louis to Perth, it's an uphill struggle.

How am I a traitor if I'm not even English? You retards started this you sold Germany down the river now you will get sold down the river.

No doubt, Aussie. If China fucks with you they fuck with us. You won’t go it alone.

Then fuck off back to Germany

Actually you're right I'm only half German, half Irish. Both reasons to hate the English.

Nah I think I'll stay actually.

You literally have a base used for US intelligence on Aussie soil and have all of the common wealth + states to back you

Do you realize how big of a faggot you seem like? Grow up

We will always stand with you Bruce.
Australia is truly our greatest ally.
Fuck the Chinks.

Attached: 01038515-15AA-43F2-8877-A99E46A490D6.jpg (563x448, 37.51K)

Gtfo mutt. This is an Anglo-Saxon master race thread now

Attached: il_fullxfull.368506805_376n.jpg (968x1500, 371.82K)

>You retards started this you sold Germany down the river
I can't believe I was like this once. Listen buddy, Germany is not a saint of a country. Creating a continental empire in Europe while breaking every treaty made to restrict warmongering brought the Germans to their knees and then some. Grow up.

And a plastic paddy to boot. Guy, you aren't making a great impression for your "cause".

Attached: 75avc.jpg (640x820, 96.22K)

What coast knows not our blood

Attached: 2efc9054143a1ffab95877343948208f.jpg (600x892, 84.39K)

No more koala sorry they all cook

Shut up nigger. I’m Midwest German stock. Being mad about events from WW2 makes as much sense a niggers shooting white people for muh slavery. Fuck off with the victim bullshit.

Your sincerity deserves a Bump, please go after Argentina if you go against China, our stupid president might help them. Just bomb Buenos Aires and that´s that.

We need more Anglosphere threads when everyone is more awake. I'm about to hit the hay myself.

Attached: The_Great_Rapprochement.jpg (2157x3000, 1.2M)

Attached: 426f9e37ead556565dd72622c6b8ff41--the-great-white-postcard-design.jpg (563x377, 59.16K)

Last post for the night lads. God bless and have a great slumber.

Attached: ERgBDhhXsAA5_dE.jpg (2048x1586, 1.05M)

Almost as big of a faggot as the English when they genocided every place they went to and then started two world wars to genocide germans and then decided whites were all evil and shoved their guilt onto the rest of us. The english are the enemy within.

Attached: straya.png (500x699, 475.34K)

>ITT

Attached: Muh Octoberfest.jpg (1400x569, 226.45K)

The english have never been so powerless and i love it.

oh no that sucks.
No the real reason they are triggered is Australia beat their bioweapon and they have shit on their face.
Classic success breeds jealousy reaction from envious chinese.

Real Americans are WASPs. The rest of you people are just guests.

Attached: Bill the Butcher `.jpg (414x301, 30.49K)

To the bitter end.

Attached: 1561508866607.jpg (457x376, 77.23K)

>the English have never been so powerless.

Doesn’t bode well for Ireland then does it?

You mean the treaty of versailles? Yeah that was totally good for the germans to be paying billions of dollars for a war they didn't start. Anything to make the english look good.

And what "cause" am i not making a good impression for. The Irish have never been a larger group. We will inherit the world. The rest of the whites get what they deserve.

aussie aussie aussie

You can't even control the border how are you gonna enforce that lmao? Admit it you are dooone.

We got your back Australia. By far my favorite anglosphere country aside from ourselves.

>China is extremely pissed off at us.
Who the fuck is China and how can I piss them off further?

Attached: egl.jpg (1000x750, 244.29K)

>ancient austria-hungarian and ottoman empire torn apart
>bulguria scedes 1/3 its land its held before Germany was even a thing and recieved the most war debt.
If germans actually new how to run an economy it wouldnt jave been that bad

Thats all behind us friend, no more brother wars. Its time to nut up and kill chinks.

We got you.

Attached: image.jpg (2048x1536, 1.01M)

Australia is like 1 of the 2 other countries actually worth keeping around.

Actually they tried to run the economy and get the banks off of them and you genocided them again for it.

>Admit it you are dooone.

If you're such a proud German, why don't you go back? There's nothing German (or Irish) about you, deal with it.

I am an American. My ancestors rebelled against the British and settled the frontier. You're just a goddamn pretender.

Attached: Cowboy wojack.png (1011x1013, 203.56K)

Went to school with the Colonel's nephews.

Until after we win they try to genocide us again. As long as anglos are in power other whites will suffer. The anglos will die and i will laugh

Based Australiabro. We gotchu

Australia has always been our real greatest ally!

Attached: 1564174476936.gif (250x441, 1.95M)

Just threaten to recognize Taiwan if they fuck with your economy. If you want to see them actually get mad

Genocide? It seems like your being disagreeable for the sake of being disagreeable, enjoy this (you) its the last youll get.

No need to worry bruh ngl. Burgers have told scomo to pick a side because conflict is coming soon. So that's why scomo is acting with such confidence.

Kill yourself chink sympathizer. Clearly you have no idea about Aussie history.

oi oi oi

Attached: 1580523875534.jpg (1079x895, 233.74K)

Yes genocide. The english provoked germany into a war so it could get rid of it's fighting men ie genocide. Fucking no-mind.

Aussie expat here
If the old country goes to war with china I will unironically buy a cargo ship, fit cannons to it, and go rape every chink in the south china sea

Fuck china, it's why I left, and it'll be why I come back

Attached: 1587959990479.jpg (1024x641, 92.46K)

>D&C
>12 seething posts
>Derailing the thread

Post eye. You're not a German, you're a chink shill

I don't have to love chinks to enjoy a good come-uppance. Enjoy your destruction I know I will.