Are you sure that Jesus wasn't Zeus?

It's common knowledge that the Gods of Olympus would come down to earth and intermingle with the mortals to either teach man a lesson or simply entertain themselves. How can we be sure that Jesus wasn't Zeus?

Attached: Jezeus.jpg (846x501, 45.35K)

Zeus was abo

Because Zeus would have started raping people the minute he got there.

Zoroaster, user
and Mithras?

I think Apollo is a more fitting comparison

in esoteric mystery schools and old astrology and stuff, both Christ and Zeus are represented by Jupiter.
I think Apollo is Mercury fyi

Because Zeus wasnt a kike

Why did he stop raping bitches and go become a hippy in Judea?

Because the Christian God was based on Zeus. Jesus was based on Heecules. Both were demigods of a mortal mother, and both performed "miracles," which is how the Greeks described Hercules' feats of strength. The entire Bible is basically a plagiarist's wet dream of stories from the Greeks, Romans, Hindus, etc.

Jezeus God of the Jews and Thunder

Zeus wasn't a Jew.

the end times deception will present "Jesus" as apollo, and many people will fall for it and worship the beast.

My Jesus simply isn't that one that's been portrayed in all the media. My Jesus wasn't born in December.

Mercury is Hermes, no?
Apollo fits Christ in terms of being a sun god associated with light, healing, prophecy, esoteric truths, etc. Plus Apollo acting as the divine intellect/visionary (re: Oracle of Delphi) fits the mold of the divine Christ as the universal Logos (God’s thought/intellect)

Give me the juicy deets on the Jesus-Apollo connection being an end-times deception. I’m making that connection just based on their similar functions and symbols.

t.didn't read the bible OR greek myths and legends.

Revelation 9:11

Its most likely your view won't last because its an inferior understanding of life. You are in a death cult

based aussi
stupid burger

Nah, zeus is a son of another titan, Jesus is the incarnation of the First cause and only true God.

Jewsus Kike is a patchwork of many different sources, including the life of Jewlius Caesar, Horus, solar cults, Mithras, ...

>Are you sure that Jesus wasn't Zeus?
yes.

jesus is unquine indiviualal and the only savior for humanity.

t.single letter man.

ps:
also zeus was a demon. jesus is not.

the proof is the stories also in the bible it states
this why you need to read.
you need to read why this is too alot of red pills are in gensis and revalations kiddo.

*this is what fedoras actually believe

Are you sure Jesus wasn't a Bee Gee?

911 symbolism on full display. but also consider:

apollo set up a temple at delphi or pytho. putho meaning depths, hollow, deep, or bottom. the destroyer angel of revelation comes from the bottomless pit.

it's too obvious what they're going to do if you can see. They're going to revive apollo and make him god of subverted man.

>Belle Delphine
they can't resist symbolism.

>How can we be sure that Jesus wasn't Zeus?
He didn't rape someone

NEITHER IS "JESUS", ZEUS IS A SHEPARD.
CAN'T BE A JEW/SHEEP WHEN YOU'RE A
SHEPARD.

He used a whip to btfo the jew money lenders at the temple and didn't fire lignting bolts out of his cock instead.

OFC, FAKE JEWS CALL MESSIAH, SALVATION.
SALVATION IS PLANET JUPITER AND THAT
BELONGS TO ZEUS. THE NAME JESUS IS A
SUMMONS, THE WHOLE WORLD WAS MADE
TO SUMMON ZEUS BACK BY USING THE NAME
JESUS SO IF HE DID COME BACK BEFORE HE
WAS READY, HE CAN BE KILLED AGAIN AND
NEVER COME BACK AFTER THAT. JESUS IS
HAIL ZEUS, HAIL MEANS TO SUMMONS.

Attached: yeshua.jpg (1920x1080, 1.19M)

Not Caesar. But the others, yes, those were various depictions of the same Logos that we call Christ, as He was known before He walked the earth in human form. Also Vishnu, Thor, Enlil, Ra, Quetzalcoatl, and a host of others. Dig into Gnosticism and Hermeticism and you’ll find these common threads in pretty much every religious system.

>JESUS IS HAIL ZEUS
Your own info graph shows there is no etymological connection between Ζεύς (Zeus) and Ἰησοῦς (Iesous).

I don't recall the Greek Gods confronting the Jews.

Zues' hair is way more curly.

It is the other way around, read pic related.

Attached: 1550967220204.png (600x1220, 262.06K)

Jesus didn't rape women or swans or anything else that moved

*or turn into a swan to rape women
FTFY. Wait... Greeks are just the Japanese of Europe aren’t they.

Attached: D124E7B2-A574-46DB-AE80-4A25B953160C.jpg (576x600, 88.54K)