Nationwide protest this week

Something bad is going to happen. No sauce, I feel it in ma American bones. Anyone else feel like these Rally's are the perfect opportunity for a false flag or have I completely lost it?

Attached: x5gfua7jzp141.jpg (818x861, 49.71K)

Yas Forums is a board of peace.

People
Of
Love

>Light
But yeah i was in a hurry

>oOOoooOoo yes I got that tingly feeling, no not that. I gotta COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

apparently the cost of meat is about to skyrocket. the supermarket is just full of angry people in masks - that might do it folks.

hong kong protests coming soon

Unironically this everything is going to shit, the stock market is for

>YES!!! THE MARKETINOS UP AGAIN TODAY!!!!

>NOOOO!!! STOCKERINOS ARE DOWN TODAY!!!!!!

Baby boomers are fucking garbage

Attached: 4E44AFE3-87CA-4188-BC8E-ADCC8B62E8FB.gif (713x848, 275.34K)

I've started training weeks ago. Something is going down soon

“White privilege” numbero 5 trending on twitter right now- “michigan protests” number 6 trending and somewhere around 14-16 in the trending list of people using hashtags is “black panthers”
>inb4 oh your trying to incite race violence

The kikes are adding fuel to the embers

Pssst! Hey kid...

Attached: rabbit.jpg (707x1024, 184.83K)

I've had a really strange unshakable eerie feeling that something is not right and something big is going down.
>inb4 meds schizo

Nothing is going to happen. Just a bunch of out of shape Zog'd LARPers showing off their custom build ARs while protesting behind a cuck fence like last time. This country is dead lol "muhhhh dem! muhhh republican! durrrr" fucking pathetic what this board has become.

>virus spreading b/c lockdowns open in some places
>reality of economic devastation setting in
>violent protests starting soon
Can't wait to watch the shitshow.

I'm hoping and praying SOMEONE fires a shot and we can finally kick this shit off. The second "shot heard 'round the world". Please. Someone.

yeah it's filled with yuppie faggots like you. get your head out of your ass and go calm some boomers down in your community

>americans having the stamina to get anything done
lmao

Attached: american family.jpg (1995x1330, 337.09K)

This was said for January 20th as well.

Training how?

Embrace it. Fuck them it’s ours anyway. We decide what happens to it. Not the niggers.

Purity
Of
Essence

Peace
On
Earth

Shut the fuck up Carlos, we hate fatties too.

Nah your gut feeling is right its just that glowfags are still pushing false flags that only soccer moms genuinely fall for at this point

Attached: 1586614933434.jpg (677x677, 65.79K)

We're pretty much set up for an actual happening anyways.
>shit economy outside of stocks
>nearly record high unemployment
>record high national debt
>protests in multiple states
>orders to not gather in crowds or protest

You live through the Richmond Cuckassacre? Yeah, same shit is going to happen.

>Shadman

>shadman

Attached: 190617_wn_moore_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 61.06K)

>these Rally's are the perfect opportunity for a false flag
Listen buddy trump himself called on his supporters to rise up against these corrupt democrat governors so they're obviously under federal protection and the watchful eye of the president himself! Of course it's a trap.

Attached: 1578484559038.jpg (250x207, 9.31K)

Lmao day by day more corruption is being exposed and the normies are forced to listen because more of their beloved showed are canceled. They can't do their normie activities like they used to. The DOTR is coming and it will happen. In the next few weeks people will be kicked out of their homes because they could pay rent or mortgage. Chaos will reign after

Attached: 1588152421856.jpg (828x561, 42.22K)

Keep the blue states closed. They still haven't learned their lesson.

(((Nothing))) to see here

Go back to sleep

1/2

Attached: 0A55D4D4-4034-4939-810F-924F2CB50CDF.jpg (1198x1123, 1.09M)

2/2

Attached: 51737E55-3697-46AC-BB00-66C173E1D8A6.png (2048x1536, 3.9M)

I've been thinking the same thing. It's weird as hell how the state and federal government just swooped in and said fuck the constitution during all this. Places here in Leafworld are already starting to open up this week, and we're a shitty cuck nation. Meanwhile you guys are still getting more rights taken away by the week. Something is definitely up.

Yas Forums is bored of peace.