JOE BIDEN TO ADDRESS SEXUAL HARASSMENT ALLEGATIONS TOMORROW

>JOE BIDEN TO ADDRESS SEXUAL HARASSMENT ALLEGATIONS TOMORROW

What's he going to say Yas Forums? Joe's about to get ME TOO'ED by the Bernie Bros.

Attached: 20200430_185101.jpg (1440x710, 282.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/politics/@an0nkn0wledge/the-curious-case-of-the-death-of-joe-scarborough-s-intern-lori-klausutis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pretty sure this fucker doesn't even remember
raping them.

How can he possibly "address" the claims other than saying "yes" or "no".

awwww shit I guarantee this shit will be epicly bad, biden is way too much of a senile mealy mouthed faggot to come out of this looking good

he is going to fall asleep on air

Attached: JoeFinger.jpg (450x280, 55.74K)

Was she or not ridin' on top of biden?

Somehow he will blame Trump

Attached: joeb.jpg (780x438, 64.78K)

>I did not have sexual relations with that woman

Joe and Mika are going to cover hardcore for him lmao

He won't even have to, Joe will already have blamed Trump on the lead in to bringing Biden on. Then they'll jerk one another off and talk about how great Hillary's braps smell.

Attached: 3896C6F800000578-3797324-image-m-27_1474324082835.jpg (634x359, 40.84K)

I did not have consensual relations with those women

Biden will say he didnt do it and spend the rest of the time attacking Trump

>It was locker room talk, I'm not proud of it but it was just talk, locker room talk.

He'll deny it, but what's important is that we should make waffles and watch it together!

A couple softball questions

>I did not have sexual relations with that woman

>goes on stage
>"YEAH I RAPED HER."

I'd vote for him.

100% this, is hillary going to be there too? will he be reading from a script? stay tuned to fiiind out!

Attached: 441531901c7c32d0f880d3dda9e38a47--elsa-cosplay-cosplay-wigs.jpg (700x700, 84.23K)

Rapist Joe gets interviewed by a woman killer.

Attached: EW20JNOU8AIzWaC.jpg (800x600, 119.42K)

>"YOU LISTEN HERE, JACK! SHE WAS ASKING FOER IT"

And then Senile Joe says "Look, it used to be different okay? I had interns, let me tell you, they liked a US Senator. And if they didn't like, you'd make them like it, because they liked their jobs, see? That's what liking is all about, if they didn't like it you'd make them like it. Like that".

>Sorry I did stick my finger up her
>So elect the other Biden.
4 more years......
Of zognald and javanka

Would be based desu

>"SEE IT WAS OKAY BECAUSE IT WAS CONSENSUAL! NOTHING WRONG WITH A LITTLE CONSENSUAL RAPING"

fpbp

Attached: sanicchu.jpg (960x485, 48.25K)

I hope he tells another Corn Pop story.

>I learned about roaches
>I learned about interns on my finger
>And I love interns on my finger

>appears on Morning Joe

steemit.com/politics/@an0nkn0wledge/the-curious-case-of-the-death-of-joe-scarborough-s-intern-lori-klausutis

On May 29, 2003, Scarborough appeared on Don Imus's radio show where he made the shocking admission about killing his intern. While complimenting Scarborough on his sense of humor, Imus said, "Don't be afraid to be funny, because you are funny. I asked you why you aren't in Congress. You said that you had sex with the intern, and then you had to kill her." Scarborough laughed and replied, "Yeah, well, what are you gonna do?"

I'm sure this won't be rehearsed and scripted, on a network that sucks his cock non-stop and a show hosted by a liberal who roleplays as a conservative.

"Let me tell you Morning Joe. Tara is a lying dog-faced pony soldier"

Attached: images.jpg (223x226, 15.02K)

Joe Biden will claim the NYT article is proof that he is innocent

Attached: 39847589345.jpg (1705x2645, 933.7K)

He will simply say he dindu nuffin and tell an irrelevant anecdote.

Roaches on muh hairy legs!

Attached: 1575681448079.jpg (902x500, 123.27K)

he can't even read a teleprompter how is he supposed to rehearse? or is his wife talking for him?

underrated
Besides, Uncle Joe was different back then. That was a functional brain Joe. Can we say post-dementia VP Joe is the same person? No. Not Guilty

I got the leaked audio for tomorrow's MSNBC appearance early, here's the transcription:

>So there's a lot of malarkey been going round, you hear about this, this harassment sex c-c-c-laim? You hear about this? T-th-this is nothing but our Trump president trying dividing trying dividing trying to divvy us divide d-d-ive divide us up against each other and you know what? To that I say hey, I'm here, I always believe women. I never once disrespected a woman. Back then it was different, y'know? You could tap a girl on the butt, just a playful spank, like a mom does to her children, it was allowed back then. We all did it. Maybe I went a little far but I don't think so. She liked me anyway, this is just for attention. And if you th-ink there's the problem. Hey, you know w-w-we have to do process, we have a do, we have due process, and we listen to you, we listen to her, we listen to everyone. And that's how America works. That's what makes this country so great. We all have freedom.. Powerful thing, we have freedom. Some places don't even have a freedom, did you know that? Of course you knew that you're a smart man! That's what makes us so great. We work together and for freedom

Attached: 495443.jpg (500x375, 56.11K)

>What's he going to say Yas Forums? J
“Th-the blue hair, in the pool, we used to, like, children like to rubb it, i like hopping children, on my lap ... trainconductor, my the yelly ... i really like hopping childrem, and my stiff hair, goes stiffy up, the children, i likem so hard, ... “
Something along those lines again i guess ...

Corn Pop and his stinky fish stick finger....

kek

>Joe Biden squares off with the camera
>falls asleep
>suddenly, his wife and hillary appear
>HE DIDN'T DO IT, WE'RE WOMEN SO BELIEVE US BECAUSE BELIEVE ALL WOMEN
>audiences watching the tv all hork in unison
>except women who have been raped
>or anybody who starts to feel silly for believing all women with trump and kav
he will also somehow manage to say "nigger" I guarantee it

He's going to get tossed the softest softball possible and will incoherently ramble through some prepared statement crafted by his team. After that the media buries the story because Biden will have "addressed the allegations."