Has anyone here encounter a bitch in public like this?

Has anyone here encounter a bitch in public like this?

Attached: 1588285618030.jpg (750x842, 408.63K)

Tbh whites deserve what's happening to them.

>Going outside
The joggers deserve it.

Deserve what? Nothing is happening to them retard.

>80% of deaths are fat minorities

Yes we absolutely do deserve this long awaited justice.

yep, I tell to "go back home sheep".

Getting yelled at. Outside has things like cancer causing UV radiation. The old woman was looking out for them.

>in her 30's

The wall is un-forgiving

>the joggers should go off the path to avoid me
no you have the problem so you get out of the way

Blacks have it way worse off than anyone probably shouldn’t be talking..

Social Distance Warrior

I mean the genocide. I want whites to suffer they are all traitors to their own race. I hope we lose just so they have to suffer as well. I'm joining the jews.

DO NOT REPLY TO SLIDE THREADS
Sage

They do have it worse. Imagine being a nigger lmao.

BTFO, nigger lover got fucking destroyed here, screencapped and forever archived.

also for the nigger lover, fucking kill yourself LOL!

DO NOT REPLY TO SLIDE THREADS

I ordered a 60 in 4k tv last week from micro center past week for curbside pickup. Of course when I got there there was no curbside pickup so I had to Don a mask to go inside and tell the boomer behind me to maintain 6 feet as outlined on the floor at checkout. I'm not even super paranoid about catching Corona but u do take the common sense precautions and it baffles me how some 60 year old ex druggie boomer could be so careless when this healthy 30 year old Boomer is effortlessly following the safety protocols. Is this degenerate generation just retarded or simply ready to die?

Yes. Karens are everywhere.

Attached: 1575007363367.png (768x762, 297.31K)

SIX FEET!

Attached: y9ly01.jpg (800x686, 67.18K)

bad b8 that duped 2 anons

Attached: 1562731321031.png (956x539, 639.34K)

How is it a mind control advice?

You put it on and you feel safer despite it having no effect whatsoever
Hence the mind control

>the world revolves around me

She should get the fuck out of the way if she's freaking out about social distancing

>goes outside
>doesn't wear a mask
>complains about coofers

Worst kind of person.

666 feeeeeeeeett goyim

The jogger is right. If you have the weak shitty body dont go outside. Dont force society to conform to the tiniest minority.

I say this as someone with asthma. I'm inside. Other people can go back to work if they want. Its their right.

>Blacks have it way worse off
well yeah, they're black

Sounds like this whiny cunt needs to stay inside and let everyone else be free citizens.

Yeah people need to mind their fucking business. I will walk outside without a mask and go where ever I want, fuck off

thank you for your service

a jogger that looks in her 30s is 10 years younger. jogger jowls are real.

She should carry and be prepared to fire to defend her constitutionals. Get it? It’s a play on words. A stroll is a constitutional and there’s constitutional rights so that is therefore humour. Ha. Ha. Have a fat ladies bottom instead.

Attached: C99C8E35-BEA0-4B46-AC38-586249CBA4D7.jpg (1333x2000, 177.81K)

Underrated

niggerfruit needs to be more popular

>n95
>no effect
>mins control
go back to your qanon faggotry