Why Was The Thread Deleted?

It's literally Obama.

Attached: 1588281654450.jpg (750x742, 459.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MariaBartiromo/status/1255961387676897280?s=20
foxnews.com/politics/michael-flynn-fbi-handwritten-notes-get-him-lie-fired
nationalreview.com/news/fbi-agent-questioned-whether-goal-of-flynn-interview-was-to-get-him-fired-handwritten-notes-show/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And what does this prove or connect to? QRD?

it got over 300 posts and was archived, dude.

>why was the thread deleted
>exposing myself as a newfag

Good job OP

what exactly are we looking at here

Obama looking to get General Flynn fired by getting him to lie. They eventually accomplished this by threatening his son.

Covering up the Russian hoax so they don't all hang. PROTIP: They'll all hang.

sauce?

Attached: KITTEN-570.jpg (500x690, 189.81K)

I can only hope they'll all hang, please do your jobs, americans

>Hussein handwrote instructions

It most definitely is the same handwriting. The fags in the last thread that were buying what the FBI was saying are too stupid to realize the FBI is full of fags who suck Obama's dick. Only alphabet group worse than those cocksuckers is the CIA.

Attached: matchymatch.jpg (422x80, 8.77K)

Wouldn't doubt it. But still I'm no expert in handwriting

Ok wait a minute.

Where is the original note? I see it in all kinds of Twitter feeds and articles. I'm not questioning the notes legitimacy. I'm questioning this:

twitter.com/MariaBartiromo/status/1255961387676897280?s=20

Mommy Maria is explicitly attributing this note to Bill Priestap. There is no gray area here. Mommy Maria does her homework. Does the original fbi release attribute this to Priestap?

This handwriting is goddamn fucking convincing. Is this Obama narrative speculation based on a note from a redacted individual or is this Obama narrative a direct implication of an fbi cover-up for Obama's involvement?

>It's literally Obama
>everything circled shows otherwise

The handwriting does look similar but I want to play devil's advocate

1- Why would Obama risk this? He's not dumb and knows his handwriting could be matched, why would he leave a record of his crime?

2- They said this was an FBI note, so why would it be Obama?

3- Why would Obama even be asking these questions in the first place? This is stuff for his minions, not him personally

You niggers are retarded

Bump this shit.

1.) You think this is the first time Obama did some fucked up shit? He's done shit like this his whole political career. In this situation his team of FBI cock-sucking faggots was suppose to clean up his mess, as usual. They fucked up though and now it's being revealed that Obama is knee-deep in shit.

2.) Because they suck Obama's dick and fondle his balls. He ran the show when he was President and got in contact with his boys on the inside to run the show after he was President. It's not fucking rocket science.

3.) He's running through possible hypothetical questions for the boys at the FBI who suck his cock and fondle his balls.

oh wow another fake in-fighting of our govt officials to distract from the real shit. this is literally sub 100 IQ dumb Q larp shit. wake up faggots or just trust the plan i guess

Attached: pesci.png (132x135, 29.51K)

good work, lad. very similiar.

Never forget that the FBI cleaned up Hillary Clinton's emails because they implicated Barack Hussein Obama as well. That nigger faggot went on national news to tell everyone it was the first he had heard about Hillary Clinton using a private email sever. 'Oh my gosh, white people! I am as surprised as you.' Then it was later revealed that he knew about it all along and the coverup and exoneration of Hillary Clinton by the FBI was a charade to protect Obama's involvement on Clinton's server. This fucking nigger should be doing 10-years of prison for his mishandling of classified information.

Don't count on it. It's a lesson old as time. Kings don't like to see Kings beheaded. Means they could be next. It takes a true mad lad, like an Andrew Jackson type president, to bring justice. Trump isn't that good.

CIA is based, you're the fag. I bet you think Kennedy deserved to live too, huh, faggot?

but he is that retarded

They do look similar, but the top is written by a lefty and the bottom written by a righty. You can tell by the lean as they'd be writing slightly across their center.
Unless, of course, the bottom was written on the notepad of someone sitting to the left of a left handed writing person.
t. talking out my ass, but that's what it looks like to me.

Has Trump done anything to show he has a big pair of balls? He's been a puppet this whole time who says one thing and does another. He's a faggot populist who takes his hands off whatever his advisors tell him to take his hands off of. This is a fucking guy who allowed three years of investigation of himself without evidence. He's got no balls.

Here's a second Fox source explicitly claiming it's Priestap.

Where the fuck did this note first show up?

So say hypothetically that it was Obama's handwriting, is there methods to prove this with the evidence we have? And would it hold up in court?

>I can only hope they'll all hang, please do your jobs, americans
Agreed

foxnews.com/politics/michael-flynn-fbi-handwritten-notes-get-him-lie-fired

Forgot link

i hope youre wrong

EVERYONE
SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP
AND
GET
THE
FUCK
IN
HERE

>ZOOMERS THAT HAVE NEVER SEEN LAZY PEOPLE WRITE IN CURSIVE

Ok i found a bit more.

nationalreview.com/news/fbi-agent-questioned-whether-goal-of-flynn-interview-was-to-get-him-fired-handwritten-notes-show/

>The notes are part of four pages of documents that U.S. Attorney Timothy Shea handed over to Flynn’s lawyers on Wednesday, after they were uncovered by the U.S. Attorney in the Eastern District of Missouri, who was tapped by attorney general William Barr in February to review the Justice Department’s handling of Flynn’s prosecution.

The bottom where a signature would be is redacted. The closest thing is the top right initialed as what looks like "EP". This is the closest thing to any kind of attribution to Bill Priestap. Like, maybe reading the squiggly "E" shape as a "B". It's not a fucking "W" for William.

So this is speculation. But it's not unreasonable speculation.

What the fuck is "EP"?

Executive Privilege?

What, did you not learn to write in cursive in high school you fucking retard
Holy fucking shit this is stupid, everyone writes like this unless you have autism and need to write each letter separately

nice try moishe