NOOOOOOOOOOO AMERICA CANT REJECT THE GOD EMPERINO LIKE THAT

NOOOOOOOOOOO AMERICA CANT REJECT THE GOD EMPERINO LIKE THAT

Attached: landslideasdfj;.png (1756x1072, 327.15K)

Do they really think they can convince people trump isn't about to win when he won in 2016 with x10 worse odds?

You are delusional. Every single poll and political analyst disagrees with you.

Lets be real here.

Attached: 2020 map.png (864x631, 93.74K)

North Carolina should be red. Trump leads there even in the RCP.

2016 is calling, they want your smug back

>2020
>Believes in "experts"

lol ok see you in November

Kek is this post from 2016 or 2020 I can't tell.

Did you forget 2016 already?

bet this NPC watches Morning Joe

Attached: 1574855427359.png (876x664, 78.65K)

Attached: 1558534186104.jpg (500x500, 68.23K)

>Texas
>undecided
L O L
It's like 2016 all over again lmao

>arizona
>blue
Really tho? Is it really that overrun with illegals already?

Also this along with thinking NC will go blue..

>Every single poll and political analyst disagrees with you.
shut the fuck up hillary, youre drunk

It borders Mexico and we got 1.5 million new immigrants in the last four years. What do you think?

How'd 2018 go? Oh right polls underestimated Blue wave

Gov. Whitmer is the most hated person in that entire state right now. She ensured Michigan is going VERY red.

It's going to be tight. It will hinge on Pennsylvania since it's Biden's state. Otherwise Trump would need to flip shit he didn't in 16.

How'd 2018 go

What were those terrible odds? Some old gag running against him?

Right now he will go into the election after treating a pandemic worse than a third world country dictator.

Attached: xcom.jpg (293x241, 22.61K)

Yeah but his opponent won't even remember his name in November.

Do you live on another planet lol? In february Trump put out a travel restriction to china and his opposition all called him racist, democrats were saying go to chinatown, check out new movie premieres, kek.

Trump lost the popular vote by millions. Keep that in mind, MILLIONS more voted for Hillary. And won a few key states by around a 1% margin.

In 2020 he will definitely lose the popular vote by even more. The question is will those sane key states vote for him?

Damn I'm from SoCal I guess you guys are in the same boat as us now, my county used to be red every year before the great replacement...

is jam-packed with left-coast rejects. the last 10 years the state has been flooded with techies (research triangle park) and 'bohemians' from socal (asheville). Charlotte is a complete and utter boon-zoo complete with corrupt dark leadership. unless there is a sudden uptick in violence toward out-culture, the state is utterly lost.

not as good for the democrats as the media was hyping?

This

No they didn't
The blue wave didn't do as well as they expected

OC too?

Its crazy what liberals have done to the state and this county. Been trying to get a glock for over a month and between the inventory problems and background check backlogs, I might as well give up. We need trump to win so the rest of the country can avoid our mistake and turning into a shithole

Attached: weATdXLjKyzp4ZSV5WgEvTh8n.png (760x749, 485.16K)

>filename
top kek

Attached: anincrediblysmugsatania.jpg (593x663, 79.77K)

dems needed paul ryan to throw the house to them.

are you going to kill yourself come November?
If so stream it
Thanks

>Implying people have changed their mind on Trump.
They have not, if anything he has gained supporters as the alternative is the exact same as 2016

>Implying same ppl who voted for Trump would want Biden
See above.

>a few key states
You mean “swept every contested race?” The popular vote means fuck all because millions of Republicans in CA, NY, IL etc don’t even bother showing up.

Who do you think will not vote for Trump that did in 2016? Expectations were so low he exceeded them by not bulking anybody and building LGBTQDIAF concentration camps. Who will vote for Biden that didn’t show up for Hillary? He’s another disappointing centrist except this time sans vagina and with a million scandals.

This is gonna be real comfy for Trumpu sama.

Attached: 17D02F88-6A9F-47EC-BEBA-6DB5BE38EFC6.jpg (805x454, 67.23K)

And? Also they didn’t criticize him for the travel restrictions, they criticized him for only restricting China when it should have been basically all of Europe (including the UK) as well as when Trump places restrictions on a China the virus was basically everywhere by than.

What’s more important is is to look at public statements of China and WHO and see how Trump responded. A whole month after China reported this to be a pandemic did Trump declare a state of emergency. An entire month wasted.

Oh, and viruses don’t care about state of emergencies. Trump spent another week after that to actually start doing something.

Compare that to a competent nation like South Korea that has a nation wide testing and tracing program a week after the first death. A week. We, under the brilliant leadership of Donald Trump just barely got testing started. We don’t have a tracing program. And the nation isn’t even unified on the plan: some sat fuck it others say let’s do something real.

Where is the leadership? All I see from Trump is whine whine whine, blame blame blame. And from his supporters. Wahhh China lied. Wahhh WHO was slow. Wahhh Democrats. Wahhh I need a haircut.

How about Trump take some responsibility as President or resign!

I fucking hate Joe Biden, I fucking hate SJW shit, I fucking hate open borders, I fucking hate all of that shit. But holy shit is there anything more cringey than calling Donald Trump "God Emperor"

>whats more important is china and chinese health organization

kek, dude, nobody believes you guys,what are you still doing here.

Nah I'm from San Diego but the demographic change in OC is insane too probably even a bigger change than here. I was in Irvine a couple years ago and I was amazed at the majority Asian population

Trump wasnt on the ballot in 2018