Unemployment Discussion

Is anyone getting way more money from unemployment? I'm geting roughly $900 a week, which is way more money than I've ever earned. According to the website I qualify for a whole YEAR. I know I'm not the only one. How is this sustainable? Or am I just a brainwashed wageslave? What's my incentive to go back to work? I'm probably going to use this time to finally start up a business.

Attached: Neetbux.png (922x161, 9.53K)

Anyone? The government gave me $3600 in unemployment and $2400 in stimulus money (me and wife). No one sees a problem with this? That's $6000,

Attached: 1561587135598.jpg (453x753, 66.75K)

Do you guys just bitch about race and happening threads? Not an actual political discussion about US policy?

Attached: 1587887969602.png (1022x731, 642.76K)

The extra $600/week is supposed to end 7/31.

>Do you guys just bitch about race and happening threads? Not an actual political discussion about US policy?
Oh. Yeah. My bad. Yes, this is all because of the Jews.

Oh damn you're right. That's still a long time though. But my regular unemployment still lasts until the end of March 2021.

I was okay in my savings when I lost my job 3/23 so I opted to have them take out taxes, as I seem to have a financial slump before tax time. Still it's $770 a week and that's more than I was making at my job. I haven't made that since 2015 when I was doing 3 people's jobs (it was a project so I actually did pick up their incomes on top of mine).

I only qualify until July, but if I continue getting all of that, I'll be able to pay off my car easily and still have like $13k left over. But I won't be ABLE to go back to that job because it imploded permanently, so I will be job hunting in the post-quarantine apocalypse/economic devastation.

Yeah I'm using my extra money to pay off some debts and build a savings account. I don't think my job will be around after this either however. I work in the transportaiton business, and it was already suffering from Uber. I hated that job though, so I'm trying to build something now that will last post pandemic.

I’m still working, making about $300 more a week than what you’re getting from unemployment. Still jealous.
>I need a vacation

i think this is the real issue - if covid lasts until july, getting people back to work is going to be hard.

i live in a place where minimum wage is ~$11.50. at a minimum - everyone in this state is making approx. ~$17.50 an hour unemployed, or around ~100 bucks a day, every day of the week..... after 4 months of this, i don't see much incentive for the majority of the workforce to go back to work. UBI will be a real thing, or people will revolt. UBI could be as simple as $100 bucks a day for everyone in the US over 18.

I was working at a non-profit. Such a bad idea, those things barely have money, so of course they are screwed.

Yep, I know a lot of people who are making more from unemployment than they were from working, this will definitely be an issue through summer and fall

I live in upstate NY and with how Cuomo is I bet this state will still be under quarantine in July. I have mixed feelings, if unemployment can be extended past July I could maybe be okay with that.

People get mad that I am happy collecting neetbux but there have been quite a few times in the past where I was owed neetbux and couldn't get it.

I was kind of thinking the same thing. Where I am minimum wage is $15, and unemployment is still more than that. I think this is a plan to either get people reliant on some form of UBI or get the accustomed to the $15 hour minimum wage.

Go away, unoringal normalfag

You realize that once they decide the wuflu is "over" than unemployment will be $600 less a week and you will be required to look for work like normal, right?

Floridafag here. Getting nothing yet. Fuck.

How long can that pay though? 3 more months? How many trillions is that?

It won't, like the user above said, the extra 600 ends july 31st, so you will only get like 400 dollars a week max, and probably closer to 300.

>pol talks shit about blacks and hispanics getting gubmen gibbs and earning their bread
>become perpetual welfare queens at the first chance gubment gibbs are thrown their way
So this is the real face of pol, from now on anything pol has to say about social programs can be disregarded as bullshit

Ok thanks

>What's my incentive to go back to work?
There isn't one.

It's almost like Yas Forums isn't one person and some anons still manage to be here holding different views.

>I work in the transportaiton business, and it was already suffering from Uber.

So a cabbie.

>How long can that pay though?
six months or as long as your states UC fund holds out.

thinking 6000 dollars is alot of money. my god the amount of poor people on here. Do something with your life user.

>I need a vacation
iktf, bro

I'm working literally 24/7. I'm actually hiring during all this shit. Just part timers though. I need someone to cover some shifts so I can actually have some fucking time off! Making bank at least.

This is how I see it
>work hard for years
>government shuts everything down
>actually going to use government system I paid into after a decade of work
>"hmm $300 seems fair I guess. I can live off that for now
>government taks on an extra $600 a week.
I mean I'm not going to give it back, but I made this thread questioning it.

You literally have money deducted from every paycheck you get for unemployment insurance. Its your money nigger, go take it back from the government.

it's toilet paper anyway, who cares

What do you do user? Can't argue with trips.

I'm using my $600 to donate to my favorite Twitch streamers. One of them called me a sweetheart and made me a mod after I gave her my first $600.

user, I run a small business and I'm getting load offers backed by the USofA of 1.2million at 3.7% over 360 pay period. I'm like yes please I wouldn't mind making an extra 4.6mil of the next 2 years.

Seriously, people bitch about what comes out of their paychecks when they DO work, and now they're pointing fingers at all of us collecting unemployment?

What the fuck did they think was being taken out of their checks?

the goyim got a taste of gibs from the government, it will be much easier to turn the whole world into a communist shithole now.

My wife finally got 2 weeks worth of unemployment

yes and like any other insurance scheme, it collapses when too many people try to collect

FYI, unemployment is taxed but not at time of payment. Make sure to save roughly 40% of each paycheck or you'll end up with a 20,000 tax bill next April and jail if you don't pay it.

>owed neetbux
Nobody owes you shit, faggot.

The republic is fucking dead.

Speaking of insurance, I messaged Progressive and told them to lower my bill 90% or I'm not paying anymore. The agent gave me a really unprofessional response.

They will cut it soon and also you will have to pay taxes. Enjoy being a homeless faggot in few months.

So what are you worried about? Too many legitimately unemployed people getting paid so there isn't enough left for the nigs that abuse it?

State Farm is a little bit more overall but they have never fucked me over once, handled claims without me ever wanting to scream, and now a 25.7% reduction on next month's bill.

I hope this could happen, fuck nigs. They are the ones who SHOULD find jobs.

>Yas Forums is one person

Also anyone eligible for free money and doesn't take it is a fucking sucker. I fucking hate this shit we are doing rn, we are headed down a very dangerous path. That said if I were eligible for these gibs I'd absolutely take them, but I'm not.

I actually had them for 10 years and tried multiple times to call them to make a change before my new policy. Never got through to a human and finally left a message telling them to not call me until after 4pm. So of course they call while I'm at work and can't take a call. I quit paying them. I might just never pay for car insurance again. I don't have anything to lose if someone sues me from an accident.

You want to give everyone over 18 years old $36,500 a YEAR. LOL yang is that you fuck face?

Link to website?

Been waiting over a month for unemployment. Nothing.

Attached: 1502570092469.jpg (500x596, 39.88K)

It's the Washington State unemployment site.

Why aren't you spending it on guillotines for the simp ass bitches at the heritage foundation that your shilling for?

Same. I'm praying to God my boss doesn't call me back when the state reopens in may.

So you assumed everyone lived in your state? Are you literally retarded

He didn't assume that at all you fucking quadruple nigger

>What website is that
>My states unemployment site
>WHY DO YOU THINK I'M IN THAT STATE!?
FYI you get the extra $600 a week nation wide dumbass.

I'm not getting shit and making $600/week for 30 hours of wage cucking

New job and been on 3 months and last job was last year in April do I qualify? Do my bidding pls

Could be a problem if there is more money than food

Attached: 100-trillion-zimbabwe-banknotes-2008-aa-series-uncirculated-with-coa-p91-bank-of-great-american-coin-companyr_448_480x480.jpg (480x480, 25.32K)