I have conspiracy theory: i think coronavirus was completely planned and done by democrats so that they could easily...

i have conspiracy theory: i think coronavirus was completely planned and done by democrats so that they could easily put trump in blame and make sheep turn their backs on the president which will make them win the elections.

sorry if it's been thought months ago, i don't read pol much.

Attached: Donald_Trump_August_19,_2015_(cropped).jpg (800x1067, 105.81K)

and it backfired. Thats it.

Yes, and we got China and Italy and Spain and the rest of the entire fucking world to go along with it.

its not a very good theory

Man with 85 IQ Attempts to Understand the World: The Post

Shit theory, they'd be more benefitted by staging false flag white nationalist attacks on minority communities. They'd get their base riled up to vote and get more white apologists.

Real or fake that hasnt worked in years.

Nature is not conspiratorial. Think of it in the context of vast time and a reaction to overpopulation. These third world cities of Asia and africa are like petri dishes of animals sewage indiscriminate breeding.

# mass immigration

>meme flag keeps spamming the same pro China thread

you are dumb as fuck if you think humans can be that smart and coordinated and yet pick retards to lead a country

Check'd
Also to cancel the best rallies in history

you are dumb as fuck if you think humans can be that smart and coordinated to pull it off properly. The stupid leaders are just the cherry on top.

>Real or fake that hasnt worked in years.
Why do you say that? I feel like after the attack in South Carolina they got really pissed and still use it as a talking point.

This

Also, the whole world is playing along the democrats.
You are not the world's belly button, homie

Attached: untitled.png (606x307, 330.9K)

I guess biden is going to slide on in there then...

anyone talking about how the virus was planned is scientifically illiterate

Jailing Joe probably will win, but it's really contributing to their cultural domination more than electoral, so I may have been mistaken when I spoke.

>omg a flock of birds are migrating during migration season
>no no its a really big flock of birds
>quick shut down the economy
>bluuuumph!
Takes a real expert. Better get bill nye on it...

trips
and
the Trump administration mismanaged this biological disaster like FEMA did with Hurricane Katrina

Attached: the-weak-must-fear-the-strong.jpg (720x696, 174.16K)

Just have too see how many whites want to apologize lol. For what i dont even know and neither do they.

Democrats can’t even find a candidate to run for office that is in good health. There’s no way they are capable of pulling something like that off.

I think it’s more likely that Trump and co saw a potential crisis coming up and decided to try to use it to crash the economy so they could push blame for downturn on the virus instead of dealing with the expected downturn at some not so distant point in the future that would have been entirely blamed on Trump and the bad habits that have persisted in the economic sector even after the 2008 crash.

At the same time the dems thought it could be a good idea to use the crisis to virtue signal and try to squarely place blame for a bad response to the crisis on Trump. Hyping the virus and Hoping to use that to roll him in the election.

Because the crisis was so underwhelming it all went to shit. Now the dems have to keep pretending this thing is a horror movie so trump looks bad for a less than absolute totalitarian response to Covid.

Meanwhile Trump just fucking up and jumped ship. His goal was accomplished. Economy got a little kick in the balls that allowed the government to dish out a bunch of cash to banks and shit. Now they can try and hide all the terrible shit they’ve been doing, or just prop it all back up by sinking a bunch of money on it. And Trump gets to now point out that it’s all bullshit and shift the focus to a bunch of clearly bullshitting leftists.

Except Trump said it was a nothingburger first and never forced anybody to do anything. I dont know why nike shut down only they know.

I have a conspiracy theory : I think OP is a faggot.

Maybe that was before the plan was hatched. Maybe his side of things saw what the dems were doing, that’s why he called it a hoax early on. Then they saw the chance to go for broke. Maybe he counted on the dems doubling down on hyping the virus if he initially downplayed it, and once they did that made the whole plan come together. With just republicans hyping the virus they couldn’t get the whole country to come along.

That's not a theory at all, OP sucks dicks with a p-value < 0.0001

Didn’t everyone, just China. If China puts on a good enough show it will scare everyone else

>i have to tie trump into this even if it means throwing ourselves under the bus
You just never learn.

Attached: 1587339384939.gif (250x250, 1.76M)

I'm real sorry but a big old world exists outside America you insulated brainlet

Of course it was Dems work with china. Notice how they are always silent on china.

Nice try Chang, fuck off.

Who is “ourselves”?

So what did the dems promise China in exchange for using their country as ground zero? 1000 more years of keeping manufacturing there?

>the best rallies in history
user....i don't know how to tell you this.......

Attached: Nazis.jpg (968x726, 120.71K)

Lil billy clinton MADE them an economic power and started the downward slide of the 90s. Its not a secret its law.

China had a vested interest in the disease as well, lots of protesters in HK that coronavirus got off the streets.