How on earth do trump supporters see him winning in 2020? I just can't see any avenue to it happening

How on earth do trump supporters see him winning in 2020? I just can't see any avenue to it happening

Attached: 2020.png (887x656, 82.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_biden-6247.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Add up the votes. Electoral College. Blah blah. Trump wins.

Cranking it up lately huh

Neither could Hillary

They saw him winning in 2016 and he has a lot bigger and better of a shot against Biden.

Biden is crashing

Attached: A340A427-5636-4713-954A-4DA9CFD7D663.jpg (1234x1261, 843.54K)

Attached: weATdXLjKyzp4ZSV5WgEvTh8n.png (760x749, 485.19K)

He'll win California, screencap this

Not shilling, I'm genuinely curious. Which battlegrounds do you see Trump taking?

FL and NC will go red. WI and PA could be better but the campaign trail is long and I have a feeling Biden will do something disastrous like picking that fat negress from Georgia as VP which would make Palin look like Thatcher. No matter how much the SWPL of the midwest pretend to be libs and anti-racist, none of them would want to be led by a fat black lady who's never won a major office.

We've imported 4 million shitskin leftists since trumps 2016 win, so I highly doubt he'll win this year. But then again I didn't think he'd win in 2016 so who knows.

Dude come on, that's a single tweet citing one poll. Don't play this I'm trying to have a serious conversation I don't want it to be "there will be a million democratic votes that disappear because they're all dead people who trump removed"

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_biden-6247.html

ugh this fucking retard shit again. we have this every election cycle.

He is going to win. And if you commies manage to cheat your way to a win, you still won't get your gibs. Enjoy the wall and more Republicans in the SCOTUS

ok great im a commie whatever. The best way to defeat communism would be to disprove what i posted in the op, right? Show me some evidence it won't turn out like that.

No. Just take your L and enjoy the wall and the greatest SCOTUS of all time. Your party will fracture soon enough so we will have a three party system where Republicans always win.

He's gonna win man theres no point in saying otherwise not even a pede anymore

I'm still waiting for all of these court victories you said you would happen

Lock in these states as of now. Some of the battleground states are trending red even in the state (((polls))). Ignore Trump vs Biden polls.

Biden hasn't even really entered the race yet, especially not on policy grounds. Republicans haven't started attacking him and he is already ridden with scandals, Trump has immunity this time around when it comes to digging up dirt.

Attached: 35235.jpg (1040x750, 175.04K)

That is clearly a troll post.

how can you ever believe a poll again? The Hillary 90% was all over the news 4 years ago. Media is a joke.

A Trump victory was mathematically impossible in 2016, yet here we are.

People don't answer polls truthfully anymore out of fear of being data-mined.

An exception =/= the rule

National polls for US presidential elections are completely meaningless, there is literally no reason to even use it when it comes to election predictions. It needs to be state by state. Shrillary won the popular vote by a few million votes overall. But if you cut out commiefornia and all those disgusting creatures that inhabit that land, trump would have won by a few million in the popular vote.

The board is basically doing what Hildawgs did in 2016. They all expect Trump to win, but will he?

Attached: 1562920924362.jpg (737x960, 72.85K)

Attached: 1576455722572.jpg (718x490, 84.36K)

Attached: 1569712079712.png (572x1692, 85.91K)

Attached: 1564692008876.jpg (500x562, 38.52K)

most of them.
what makes you think Biden will win Pa, Mi, Mn, etc?
the left abandoned their working class base, and have done nothing in the last 4 years to try and win them back.
as for Az and Fl. yeah, the left has been pushing for mass immigration to displace the native voter base, and it has closed the margins, but not enough.
demographic replacement will not be enough until at least the end of this decade.
add in the fact that trump has record republican approval with minorities and it might not matter anyway.
the only people who believe trump is a racist are white liberals

Biden isn’t lucid. He doesn’t even have a real campaign or direction. He’s saying “remember all those things I’ve been against, and voted against, for years? I’mma do that!!!”. Anyone who looks into him, seriously will vote for anyone else.
It’s not that trump is great, it’s just the democratic candidates are worthless.

Attached: 9FB5944B-E7F5-41E2-B855-C569CFF8D682.jpg (2000x1333, 437.25K)

Yeah, just like he won New York in 2016.

Biden wont be the nominee in Nov

Attached: 1565855880633.jpg (854x499, 103.35K)