TUCKERS GUEST JUST GAVE DEMOSHIT MAINE GOV'S CELL PHONE #

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA BUT SERIOUSLY ITS A LEGIT CALL TO ACTION

youtube.com/watch?v=cPkFcXGDpFM

AND ITS TRUE, THE BITCH DEMOCRAT WONT ANSWER BUSINESS GOVERNMENT LINES. THIS IS AN ELECTED OFFICIAL FLAGRANTLY VIOLATING THE RULES OF HER OFFICE.

AND OF COURSE THE LEFTISTS WONT GIVE BACK THE TAX MONEY TO THE BUSINESSES FOR THEM TO BE ABLE TO REMAIN SOLVENT BECAUSE THEY WANT FEDERAL GIBBS. FUCK THESE DEMS

CALL THE MAINE GOVERNOR AND VOICE YOUR OPINION!
207491 8555

Attached: happening.jpg (1280x720, 107.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cPkFcXGDpFM?t=2490
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Mom let the hyaena use her computer again.

Good

>Dude Cucker Talkingson is so cool, I wanna bubble bath with him and suck his weiner

Attached: 9E41E037-C4AF-4567-A9C6-DE2CDFD6627B.jpg (1200x800, 135.02K)

it's busy. but texts...

Is it illegal to send that bitch a picture of my dick?

fuck off nigga this is some good shit. Someone send the navy seal copypasta

is this legal?

probably. be better.

I’m calling and telling her to keep the state government shut the fuck down, so you MAGAtards will seethe more. Please fuck off back to r/thedonald. You really don’t belong here.

i love the way tuck half ass pretended to try to stop him as he laughed his ass off though

hoooley shit that is some premium grade 100 percent pure cringe in that pic

(207) 491-8555

>fuck off nigga
no U, tripfag

To harrass her absolutely but to legitimately tell her your feelings as a constituent absolutely not.

Time stamp, nigger. The video is 60mins long.

41:15
Im to lazy for link

no it's not faggot...what are you even talking about

im sure she would love it

yes, she is purposefully ignoring her actual elected position job, literally denying free representation to the people who elected her. you cant just be a public official and close your public office and ignore all inquiries from the public

at least you are exercising your right which she has denied you. imagine having an elected official just decide to block all communication from the people and issue decrees like she is a tyrant

youtu.be/cPkFcXGDpFM?t=2490

about there just after 41 minutes

Well faggots someone call and record it

That’s badass. Fuck this ugly cunt.

>inb4 dick picks

Go for it after all whoops wrong number

Just call Joe3030303303030

is anyone posting pics

Attached: 59DB7C9C-C0E1-41F5-8E36-A2E2D967C345.png (1242x2208, 316.39K)

She also mandated everyone to wear masks in public starting tomorrow. 53 deaths. 35pp in the hospital. 1.3million population.

sounds retarded given most of your state is literally people living in cabins in the forest

I’m sad Yas Forums no one eles?

your senators are shit too btw. fucking turn coat RHINOs stop voting for those traitors. they are literal democrats with an R by their name

It's to protect her constituency in Cumberland county, who dont really count as people so it's complete bullshit.

Is this legal to text this bitch?

No texting is illegal now

Lmao I called it, phone went straight to voicemail and it's already full

What are they going say?