TRANS WOMEN ARE WOMEN

TRANS WOMEN ARE WOMEN.

TRANS MEN ARE MEN.

You can't prove me wrong, try, you'll fail.

Attached: TRANS.png (180x279, 7.99K)

Reminder that trannies are just cultists. If people were allowed to live as their true selves, as either tomboys or femboys, they would be healthy and happy. Unfortunately, sometimes they get groomed into thinking they have problems that don't exist and that it can only be "treated" with drugs and bodily mutilation. But in reality, no one is ever happy when they "transition". It's just a meme that ruins lives. The tranny fad needs to die and people need to start accepting and loving themselves for who they really are. Natural traps and tomboys who don't get tricked into taking damaging hormones or getting heinous surgeries are always a million times happier and more attractive than these tranny abominations. If you support or enable trannies in any way, you are not a good person. You are part of the problem. Trannies are an active death cult that recruits through bullying, gaslighting and harassment. They go out of their way to make people feel uncomfortable with their true selves so that they feel more dependent upon the tranny cult and its backhanded encouragement. If you have any love for tomboys or androgynous men, or if you just don't like seeing people get hurt, it's your job to speak out against trannyism and point out the damage it causes. It's not a real sexuality. It's not a real identity. It's not even a real mental illness. It's simply a dangerous fad started by fetishists and enabled by politically obsessed sycophants, and it needs to be stopped before more people ruin their bodies and their lives.

It's not a meme when you truly feel you're in the wrong body and want to kill yourself over it.

Sometimes people kill themselves lmao

No one is ever born in the wrong body. You're simply experiencing wishful thinking. You've been gaslit into thinking that's an acceptable way of feeling about yourself, so instead of working past it like everybody else in the world does when they realize they don't measure up to their ideals you simply wallow in it. You've been tricked by a cult into thinking there's something physiologically wrong with you when in truth you simply have a mild case of "I wish such and such were this way". You've been groomed into letting it consume you as a person instead of growing and moving past it.

perception is not reality. now cope faggot

DNA testing begs to differ, faggot.

> Trans women are women
Their penis says otherwise

the dick in your pants says otherwise.

Then why do they have separate symbols?

trans are not even human. Funny how you typed in caps and do the "prove me wrong, try! you fail!" thing that only a small child would use as an argument. Why not just say "your mom" or "I know what you are but what am I?" to go full tard kid mode

Chromosomes say no and can't be changed.
>female == xx
>male == xy
>very rare genetic anomaly e.g. xxx

Sorry you can fool yourself, you can have a 'female-esque' way of thinking, but we can't change nature. You will die one day.

>sssssssageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

You’re right, that’s called mental illness.

No they aren’t, transwomen aren’t women.

Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure my right arm doesn't exist so I'm going to have it surgically removed. At least I think it doesn't exist in my mind so I'm going to lop it off. After all, I wouldn't want to be "in the wrong body"

Attached: 58d84f2fddb9bc9567f764f903bf6b2abd9a268092d0d40b70e050164bb10b26.png (1024x1300, 3.01M)

Follow through and just end your suffering you sad fuck

It’s called mental illness.

Attached: posting women instead of trannies.jpg (1024x854, 145.62K)

Man is man, woman is woman. We are a binary species. Any other claim is nothing more than propaganda or mental illness.

It absolutely is funny and you should kill yourself.

You did that yourself. If you have to prove they are you failed already.

Trannies don't think their gender be like it is, but it do.

Trans women are attack helicopters. It’s an older meme, but it checks.

TRANS WOMEN (RARELY) LOOK LIKE WOMEN (WHILE WEARING CLOTHES AND MAKEUP)
TRANS MEN (RARELY) LOOK LIKE MEN

Stay the fuck on reddit.
Tired of seeing tranny and fagposters on here, you only ever make these type of threads when you're not posting black cock.

Attached: make_my_day.png (654x619, 852.91K)

You were born with a dick and have exclusively male DNA. 2+2 can never equal 4.
There can never be a transition.

Reminder.
Trans men=women with butched tits
Trans women=men with cut off dicks/sexual predators/pedos
Whoever thinks this is so transphobic, I’ve achieved to offend.

Fine. But trans women are not female, and trans men are not male.

define man and woman

ya i guess

Attached: kkk.png (539x517, 225.32K)

Attached: Rest in Peace, Dennis Avner (August 27, 1958 - November 5, 2012).jpg (1271x613, 228.45K)