BUT THE SCIENTIST MAN SAID WE EVORLVED FROM SEA CREATURE SOUP GAJILLION YEARS AGO

>BUT THE SCIENTIST MAN SAID WE EVORLVED FROM SEA CREATURE SOUP GAJILLION YEARS AGO

Attached: eee.jpg (647x740, 53.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miller–Urey_experiment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>G*d is real
If god was real, why did he give me a small white penis while my roommate has a HUNG BLACK COCK?

Based

Attached: wc2tamh9mlh31.jpg (510x856, 41.98K)

Chang’s Razor, Mutt’s Law, Aiden’s Fedora

The Bible says a magic man formed us out of dirt

>Atheists are cringe unlike us based christians

Attached: 1588292674846.png (703x534, 360.63K)

Attached: ulticuk.png (1596x1351, 657.84K)

Gaytheists love to use words like magic and wizard because they are plugged directly into hollywood and spend their lives watching harry potter and star wars

Everything is made out of carbon God can make anything

Most christians are going to hell but you would know this if you read the Bible.
Matthew 7:13-14 King James Version (KJV)
13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Attached: 1586489781233.jpg (1024x731, 69K)

>Everything is made out of carbon
No.
>God can make anything
Well at least you got this bit right.

Yes we evolve from a lobe finned fish 400 million years ago and so did all tetrapods on this rock as well.

Atheism is Communist degeneracy, good Christian men use capitalism to build genetech products for editing women out of the gene pool, good Christian societies are societies of only fathers and sons, good Christian men know Eve was a mistake

Attached: af912c7862e05fb75a9a7fbfc8f2ad38.jpg (300x534, 35.96K)

Attached: weATdXLjKyzp4ZSV5WgEvTh8n.png (760x749, 485.17K)

“cringe” “cope”

>but le jews in my 2000 year old book said yahweh created us!

>Everyone's going to hell except a few people
Cringe b*ptist take

Yes actually retard

0/10.
>Your midwit face when.
>I fucking love science!

Attached: 1587258491055.png (759x987, 735.21K)

>almost every animal has the same makeup including hearts, lungs, stomachs, other vital organs, chemical processes
>but every animal just so happened to also evolve vastly different appearances
>this is all just a happy accident muh 6 gorillion years of evolution GOY, no explanation required.

Nooooooooo dont approtiate our non-sequaturs

Attached: 1582973195322.jpg (773x935, 46.85K)

Real good christian men don't play god and don't get snowflake scribbles on their skin. When you get a tattoo you are creating a portal for demons to enter

> NOOOO MY SANDNIGGER FAIRYTALE TOLD ME THAT GOD MADE IT ALL AND IT ALSO TOLD ME THAT I SHOULD KILL WOMEN AND MEN IF THEY HAVE INTERCOURSE DOING MENSTRUATION! DONT JUST FORNICATE AND WASH YOUR WIENER NOOOOOO.

>This thread again
Filtered

>but my non credible book of fiction says something that disagrees with science!

Non-denomination master race here. Very few Christians are going to make it. Jesus said that the church will be in the streets and homes. Pastors and churches are misleaders and buildings.

If you don’t believe evolution, you may as well believe the earth is flat.

Jetpacks would roast your ass literally. Any sort of propulsion based method of human scale flight would have to be horizontal in frame like a plane for example not vertical.

What's water's carbon content?

testing 123

It's people like you that make atheists look bad.

If we had I fucking love science jetpacks like that we would be in some ridiculous ironman type suit and it wouldn't matter. Every soiboi wants to be Tony Snarkmyasshole, now repent and accept the Lord Jesus Christ as your king and savior.

God is merciful and forgiving though. I have a more optimistic outlook. Although there is a lot of heresy, especially in the false churches. Also non-denominational masterrace.

>G*d
Accept Christ or burn in hell, Jew.

1 John 2:22-23
>22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miller–Urey_experiment

Attached: MUexperiment.png (750x600, 46.01K)

People who idolize science probably cant understand it(midwits), its just a means to understand how the world works through lots of trial and error and educated guessing(theories).

Attached: IMG_20200430_093740_226.jpg (960x960, 125.3K)