Just got suspended from work for telling a coworker I hope he gets corona virus

>just got suspended from work for telling a coworker I hope he gets corona virus

when did freedom of speech die?

Attached: 250px-The_Lord_of_the_Rings_-_The_Fellowship_of_the_Ring_-_Bilbo_smoking.jpg (250x140, 7.21K)

lots of places would suspend or even fire you for telling someone to fuck off, let alone saying you hope they get a specific disease. A company doesn't owe you freedom of speech, you can work somewhere else.

This is the part when you join the white nationalist movement and rally against this rubbish

>A company doesn't owe you freedom of speech
Yes they do you little faggot slut. What's the point of free speech if you get mass deplatformed and deprived of your income for doing it? What's the point of free speech if nobody can hear you? Idiot. You're so obsessed with state oppression you don't realise corporate oppression is virtually identical.

boy i hope you never run out of boots to lick

Fabricated and sodomy-enducing

8:46:40 in the morning on September 11th 2001.

Attached: 1585665695302.jpg (236x291, 13.66K)

Check out this good goyim

I asked for health benefits from my wagecuck job and got laid off the next day.

Attached: 1531526562170.jpg (1431x899, 451.59K)

I was so mad when I got fired for telling a cook to fuck off. Since when is that not allowed in kitchens? The US is pussified

>I just got fired for calling my boss a faggot. RIP freedom of speech
See how retarded you sound?

Attached: 1571303977152m.jpg (768x1024, 112.28K)

Attached: weATdXLjKyzp4ZSV5WgEvTh8n.png (760x749, 485.17K)

You are retarded. Why would you start shit at work. ITS WORK RETARD

Attached: D59C8ACE-D4D9-4361-90F2-39AA2C6E7A91.jpg (2183x2365, 1.23M)

It hasn’t. You just have no idea what that means.

Freedom of speech does not preclude you from consequences of what you said.

This. The company you work for is a private company. Your “rights” are for the public, not the private. Sad you don’t understand this. You learned the hard way OP.

Verbal altercations with a co-worker don't merit instant termination. See how much of a faggot you sound like?.

Attached: 1582320330105.jpg (290x300, 13.03K)

At some point wishing harm on someone became exactly like a threat in the eyes of police as far as I can tell.

freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom of consequences.
It's probably company policy not to give death wishes to your coworkers.
You should definitely have a legal right to say it though.

Many jobs would do that or at minimum give you a verbal warning. Even if management doesn't give a shit they need to cover their own asses because people are such sue-happy faggots about everything

>Tells fellow actor to 'break a leg'
Fired for wishing Covid on a fellow healthcare worker

of course it does thats the point you retard.
it protects you from direct LEGAL consequences, you know, the ones enforced BY LAW.
here you go to jail for inciting hate

Freedom means that if I start a business, I'm free to fire you. If I start a website, I'm free to censor you.

You in turn may feel free to fuck off and start your own company. With blackjack. And hookers.

Let me help you out, dumbass. The constitution imposes restrictions on government entities, not private businesses.

Worth it

or for propagating totalitarianism

I got threatened with criminal harassment charges for telling someone they will die of aids in six months and implying I will celebrate. But the police decided not to charge me as long as I promised not to say it again.

Freedoms stop when you leave public spaces

>when did freedom of speech die?
When you started creating a hostile workplace.

Pretty simple question, really.

freedom of speech does not equal freedom from consequences Dr faggot.

I'm happy for you, dude. Now you get out of harm's way, be safe and tucked in quarantine.

Attached: 1588206571626.png (757x683, 323.29K)

I may just have a cuck mentality, maybe authoritarian, idk. But if I was a boss, I’d want to be able to fire any employee for any reason. If your boss doesn’t like your attitude for whatever reason, he should be able to fire you.

You should have the freedom, legally, to say whatever you want. Exceptions being inciting violence, yelling FIRE in a crowded room, etc.

Tl;dr you get what you get pussy and you misunderstand what the constitution grants you

Op is not complaining about the legality you dumbass they are complaining about culture.

>at least it's not the government

Attached: 24bf81351adb963474f2297a4e0cac45.gif (560x372, 1.16M)

Since you were not arrested or prosecuted, your 1st Amendment rights were not infringed. The constitution does not exist to keep you from losing your shitty call center job.

When did you realize your meme flag isn't the Confederate flag?

Attached: image%3A163052.jpg (497x464, 108.14K)