End of the month, literally starving due to lack of money. Fuck Corona!

End of the month, literally starving due to lack of money. Fuck Corona!

Attached: 1582858633668.jpg (4032x3024, 1.7M)

Stop being poor

Start growing food if you're able.

That sucks, I just had Kraft mac n cheese, dinosaur tendies and a slice of apple pie.

Dude, i’m gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fucking pathetic and disgusting compared to my meal. and I’m being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook shit that was previously in cans. you’re a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. get a real family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a million dollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont ever post your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever again bro.

Did you activate your almonds?

>Hungry
>is hungry

Attached: 1445151660800.png (1064x983, 1.55M)

OP should listen to this man

He can't, his entire country was even named after their inability to grow food.

Bro stop eating rotten shit

not virus fault the governments overreacted and coerced you to starve yourself

learn2code

STOP BEING UNGRATEFUL! You got da fats, da protein, and da carbs all in that photo! You probably are fat and need to lose a bit of weight anyway. Also, how does your flag say "hungry," and why do hungry people get a flag? How does this website even know You're hungry? Scary shit, probably the NSA or aliens or jews or something

I guess you must be Hungary...

Attached: danceflower.gif (115x130, 18.01K)

This

Homeless?

Yas Forums had threads for months if you didn't stock up you only have yourself to blame normie

You have two options.
1. Support Universal Basic Income.
2. Get a job (there are none).

Attached: 52649395_825803817766072_7766140409576732423_n_2_2.png (640x640, 496.75K)

We did it boys!

Lol I made $35k this month! Suck it 3rd world shit hole.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NOT MY FOOOODERINO
IM GONNA LOSE ALL THIS TENS OF KILOGRAMS OF FAT HOW CAN THIS BE HAPPENING

If you are actually starving bro I can send you some shekels. I'm pretty poor but I can spare $20 to keep an user in Hungary from going hungry.

Baching!

This, literally just go to this place called the mint. They'll probably give you some money, the dudes there just sit around all day and make money and I'm pretty sure they called it the mint so people would think they were making that mint stuff for gum. The mint is closed on Tuesdays though.

You stole this pic from Yas Forums didn't you?

>I just had Kraft mac n cheese, dinosaur tendies and a slice of apple pie.
When I was in university, I used to go to the university food bank. I would get pasta, cheese and some tuna. It was pretty nice, actually. I lived simply, but had food to eat.

Should've stocked up on beans and DEENZ fag.

Between April 9th and May 10, I will have been handed $6400.............
Leaf Power

Hungry in Hungary.

Based meal

Do you guys think that there will be food shortages in the coming months? Should I start prepping?

that's what you got for electing orban

I actually only eat pasta and eggs.