Senate Intelligence Committe concludes Russia attacked presidential election

The Senate intelligence committee just released a report that finds the assessment the intel community produced in 2017—which concluded Russia had attacked the 2016 election in part to help Trump win—was a "a sound intelligence product."

So once again here is confirmation: Vladimir Putin attacked the 2016 election to denigrate Hillary Clinton and help Donald Trump. And what does Trump do? Denies it, dismisses it as an assault on American democracy when his actions as President are exactly that. He literally helped Putin get away with it.

intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Report_Volume4.pdf

Attached: getfuckedptg.png (576x542, 41.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/e-jean-carroll-woman-who-accused-donald-trump-of-rape-is-seeking-dna-sample-as-evidence-2020-01-30/
thefreethoughtproject.com/trump-pardons-sheriff-protected-pedophiles/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_Select_Committee_on_Intelligence#Members,_116th_Congress
haaretz.com/us-news/israel-mentioned-in-newly-released-roger-stone-fbi-documents-1.8809884
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who cares? I am taking a wicked mad dump that is more electable than Hillary clinton

Cool digits.

Here's Seth Rich's neighbor next to the FBI AD who failed to secure the weapons in his car.

Attached: Untitled149_20200421180122.png (1068x787, 905.71K)

Here's a fun fact:

Donald Trump has a real RAPE case that actually has DNA, that he and his lawyers have been fighting in the courts!

cbsnews.com/news/e-jean-carroll-woman-who-accused-donald-trump-of-rape-is-seeking-dna-sample-as-evidence-2020-01-30/

Attached: ejeancarroll.jpg (1200x630, 174.37K)

It has little to do with Clinton and more with Trump being a Russian prop piece due to his foreign business interests.

why tf wouldnt russia want hillary to be president? she did their uranium one deal.

Because (((they))) said so, isn't that good enough user?

This isn't even remotely believable and in part why you are doomed to lose the next election. Rather than come up with a campaign platform all you do is sling shit.

Fake and gay

is this the harpy who told Anderson Cooper that rape was sexy?

>seeking dna samples
Try again, shillbilly.

No one fucking cares you stupid fucking faggot. The worlds highest offices are held by child murdering pedophiles - do you really think I give a fuck about a obviously corrupted voting system? Nothing is going to be fixed until these pedophile occultists are MURDERED.

GOT IT FAGGOT? Fuck off.

Republicans itt are still defending trump and totally missing the point. you've got too caught up in partisanship, and now you're missing the most exciting geopolitical developments of our age. information warfare is very real and other countries have beat us to it

the report I saw also mentions Israel

>a wicked mad dump that is more electable than Hillary clinton
Smellary Blimpton

>Nothing is going to be fixed until these pedophile occultists are MURDERED.
And you think your big man Trump is going to be the one who does it, don't you?
>Sheriff Who Trump Pardoned Protected Pedophiles by Refusing to Investigate 100s of Child Sex Crimes
>thefreethoughtproject.com/trump-pardons-sheriff-protected-pedophiles/
Q PREDICTED THIS GUYS TRUST THE PLAN
>posts government source
>nah that's not believable
What would he have to lose by giving it to them?

Ladies and gentlemen, the same intelligence agencies who cannot identify a USAF vehicle.

>ignore the CCP meddling in the 2016 election, the 2018 elections, and the 2020 election

RUSSSIAAAAAAAAAA

Putin was getting enriched uranium from Hillary, so somehow I doubt he had a problem with her in a leadership role.

Yeah, gonna need a source on all three of those.

Why aren't they mentioning Israelgate, Chabad Lubavich, Black Cube, PSY group, Cambridge Analytica and jewisn interference in general?

>007
Nice try Mr Steele, but the so called uranium was for shares in mine in Kazakhstan.

I'm getting back to the point of thinking Trump is, has been, playing the Press, and the Dems like a fucking Stradivarius

Attached: Biden Kim Meme.image.jpg (611x408, 83.4K)

You know, Chabad Lubavich, the jewish end times cult close to (((Putin))) and Jared.

Is that the commitee with adam schiff

Yes.
And more Republicans than Democrats.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_Select_Committee_on_Intelligence#Members,_116th_Congress

There's more clear cut evidence of political corruption and Bernie Sanders taking a dive in the last two elections to benefit the DNC at the expense of voters than there is proof that the Trump campaign directly colluded with the Russian government. Not defending Trump or saying that he should be President, I just notice that the Russian Collusion/Interference talking point is being used as a smear against Trump while democrat voters are simultaneously being convinced that Joe Biden is a realistic candidate.

Both parties are massively corrupt and working with foreign elements to enrich themselves at the expense of American citizens. This is completely undeniable, so the only thing that regular people who have been brainwashed into the false Democrat/Republican dichotomy can do is use partisan sophistry to claim that the other side is somehow marginally better than the other. Neither of them care about you, and the sooner you realize that and stop just trying to score points for your team, the sooner actual progress can be made. Until then, you and your takes aren't functionally any different than chants for your favorite professional wrestler.

Attached: b4f.jpg (569x428, 24.55K)

>in part to help trump win
and in part to help hillary win, and in part to just fuck shit up, and in part to just cause discord fucking kill yourself you nigger kike trash

How does the committee in the senate have more members from the minority party than kthe majority?

>and in part to help hillary win
[citation needed]

Good question. Maybe someone should investigate that.

>Select
Exactly who are those selected exactly?
Anyway it says what we already know, some Russian companies decided to put ads on Facebook for click revenue. They did more for Trump because Trump was more popular.
It was funny when they charged those Russian companies and they actually showed up in court and Mueller had absolutely no evidence to show.
That got memory holed really quickly, thanks for bringing it back to the forefront.

Attached: 1574803245055.webm (608x352, 2.09M)

Like this?

haaretz.com/us-news/israel-mentioned-in-newly-released-roger-stone-fbi-documents-1.8809884

Why don't you cite exactly how Vladimir Putin directed his government to interfere? The entire background the report you linked is redacted? Did you even read it?

>And you think your big man Trump
No. And I despise Q faggots just as much as I despise you. I didn't vote for Trump - I voted for Ron Paul in 2008 and you can thank the MSM for not giving him a fair vote. How about all the domestic media subversion from Facebook to the big kike owned TV stations? Twitter? Google?

Kill your fucking self faggot anyone with half a brain knows Trump was the LESSER OF TWO EVILS, ONCE AGAIN!

Fuck you. Nothing is gonna fix this situation aside from total removal of all cancerous branches of government - which is everything from the oval office to your locally kike owned courts who allow CPS to sell children to pedophiles. This corruption is so systemic and deep nothing short of armed revolution or literally Jesus descending from the sky is going to fix it - and you know what I think about that? Miracles dont fucking happen so my vote is armed revolution.

>posts government source
>nah that's not believable
Just as believable as if I posted a government source from our government. It depends what department it comes from.
Did you know Canada is the biggest pollution creator of all G20 countries? Yes we make more pollution than China.
Did you know that 75% oof Canadians want to be taxed more?
Well according to our government they're both true.
I'm willing to bet that the people that made that report are bad actors.

Attached: 1572586022093.png (238x239, 80.1K)