Would you allow Ashkenazi Jews to live in a theoretical white ethnostate if they completely renounced Judaism and...

Would you allow Ashkenazi Jews to live in a theoretical white ethnostate if they completely renounced Judaism and started identifying as white as well as fighting for white interests?

Attached: 8D883DC3-21C5-474E-B52A-9F5E27F0AE2A.jpg (1200x900, 87.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/.premium-ashkenazi-gene-increases-schizophrenia-1.5294333
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/ashkenazi-jewish-genetic-diseases
bots.snpedia.com/index.php/Rs53576
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20724662?dopt=Abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19934046?dopt=Abstract
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

the hot female ones, yes. Once they latch on to your cock, they don't let go until they completely drain you of your life force. It's really something.

Yes, obviously

Now u know how it feels for a black man with a white woman

Their decedents will continue subverting whites, its in their blood.

no, no I don't. Neither do you. Stop larping.

Sure, why not. As long as they renounce any form of leftism too. I don't dislike Jews for being Jews, I dislike them for being commies and subversive.

Never.

Exactly right. It's in their blood.

You can say the same as literally any other ethnic group.
No

>if they completely renounced Judaism and started identifying as white
They already pretend to do this, but it's just part of their subversion.

>would you let jews in the ethnostate if they weren't jews
wew

Attached: 1587777486932.gif (383x216, 1.6M)

Yeah.

They're just Italians in a weird cult. It's been proven with DNA analysis. Getting them to realize that, and renounce the whole thing, would be a huge step foreward.

Think about it, all jews are told that there is no option, you are born jewish and that is the end of it. The truth is, there is no genetic basis for their idiotic cultist bullshit and they can all just say they are white from some old Italian family and it's fucking over.

No mask required.

Attached: 1587084818251.jpg (800x764, 143.54K)

>Would you allow Ashkenazi Jews to live in a theoretical white ethnostate
It wouldn't be a white ethnostate with Jews living in it.

No, because there's no reason to believe their renunciations will be made in good faith. How many times do Whites need to make this mistake? Their behavior is rooted in their blood.

sure, why not!

No because their genes are what makes them fucked up and evil not just their religion. Maybe a couple Jews de converting isolated, why not. Large amounts of Jews "renouncing" their faith? Get the fuck out.
Seething schizo Jude

>Would you allow Ashkenazi Jews to live in a theoretical white ethnostate if they completely renounced Judaism and started identifying as white as well as fighting for white interests?

This whole statement is a paradox. A virus can never stop being what it is.

No, it would be just like cohexisting with a more feral version of the Siculo-neapolitans.

Even without the superstructure of judaism their genes would push them to extreme parasitism and ethnocentrism.

Sharing a state with such a population is the hell on earth.

Attached: united-and-not-divided-with-siculo-neapolitans.jpg (920x609, 41.34K)

no, not worth the risk

Do you think Ashkenazis have been selected to be parasitic genetically?

They might look white to the untrained eye, but they are not true Europeans in the genetic or cultural sense.

Yes, yes, goyim (oops) I COMPLETELY and totally renounce judaism, you can take my WORD for it!!!!!

Attached: Le_Happiest.jpg (600x600, 38.6K)

The Cromagnon-Neanderthal war is still happening.

>They're just Italians in a weird cult.
From the shittiest merchant families who have been selectively bred over 100s of years into a bunch of literal race-parasites. Fuck off Jew there is a genetic basis.

haaretz.com/.premium-ashkenazi-gene-increases-schizophrenia-1.5294333

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/ashkenazi-jewish-genetic-diseases

bots.snpedia.com/index.php/Rs53576
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20724662?dopt=Abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19934046?dopt=Abstract

If you're implying otherwise, that its all a learned behavior then I have to laugh, and suggest you lurk more and spend some more time around Ashkenazis.

>Europeans in the genetic or cultural sense.

The Ashkenazi I worked with got crazy rash burns from just a little time in the sun.

Is a black persons with albinism white?

If they have the hook nose then no.

>Large amounts of Jews "renouncing" their faith? Get the fuck out.
>those quotation marks
This iberian lad gets it. They've already played this game once. The Madagascar idea was a pretty good one.

no they are incapable being human

fuck off

Attached: 1874.jpg (550x450, 95.75K)

Israel being an ethnostate is enough. The parasitic lifestyle is a pattern of the diaspora.

No