Objects fall to Earth at a rate of 9.8 m/s^3. Now using specific scientific numbers, show that race is real...

Objects fall to Earth at a rate of 9.8 m/s^3. Now using specific scientific numbers, show that race is real. That a specific # of some variable means that I go from one race to another.

Attached: climate-change-global-warming-singapore.jpg (4171x3128, 2.4M)

Actually that number isn't accurate globe wide as different regions of the earth have different gravitational pulls.

Meters per second *sqared*

Attached: 1585952002321.png (543x653, 421.43K)

>OP sucks dicks at a rate of 9.8 m/s^3.
Prove to me he doesnt

13:50

source?

There is a correlation between darkness of skin colour and IQ, not sure why you are so obsessed with hard boundaries?

You're basically arguing that night and day dont exist because they merge into eachother at points.

Dubs

it's been done. nigger brains are smaller. brain size is equal to intelligence

/thread
saged
hidden

Its 9.8 m/s^2 faggot

also statistics, 13% of the population commit 50% of the crime. statistics are specific scientific numbers, faggot.

Darkies didn't need to work through hard winters to survive while pales did. This goes for Africans vs Europeans and for SEAs vs NEAs.

>9.8 m/s^3
>mutt
I am not even suprised at this point.

Correlation doesn't equal causation. For all we know it just means they don't have enough resources, nutrition, and wealth to become "smarter"

>That a specific # of some variable means that I go from one race to another.
Excuse my argumentation, I'm American.

>meters per second per second PER SECOND
>american education

9.8 is just an approximation of a much larger series

>9.8 m/s^3
> m/s^3

No user, no that's not right. It must be embarrassing to be an American with such a substandard education.

>9.8 m/s^3
No fucking wonder why the 737 Max ditched twice.

Technically, it "jerked"

Attached: ohCarlos.png (350x350, 137.64K)

The result of a cluster analysis when the number of groups is set to something like 7 or 12

"Objects fall to Earth at a rate of 9.8 m/s^3"

>Gives formula irrelevant to the subject.
>Fucks up said formula.
>Pushes Jew "race isn't real" shit.

That's three strikes.

Op = faggot. ==>Rope or gas; brains taken out, buttered, fed to dogs

Gravity is caused by mass. Tell me about the PROVEN elementary particle that causes mass that is not still a theory

>inb4 atom

>Leftists are retarded niggers? Confirmed.

>Objects fall to Earth at a rate of 9.8 m/s^3

Per second per second, i.e., per second SQUARED. That is, their speed increases by 9.8 meters per second, every second.

That is to say, you nignorant igger, they don't FALL at that rate, they accelerate at that rate.

OP is a nigger. I am white. Therefore race is real.

>WELL ACTUALLY
it's the field strength. I'm not accelerating right now, unless you do some reference frame voodoo magic.

very good. Yes, it's the force of gravity

Are you 15 years old or just retarded?

The fuck is your point? whether or not there is a biological reason for the differences doesn't change the fact that those races differ.

>I'm not accelerating right now-
Yes you are you absolute fucking idio-
>unless you do some reference frame voodoo magic.
Alright, fair, but I'm not happy about it.

based and physics pilled

>reference frame voodoo magic
>im not accelerating right now
you are either a massless particle or a retard (as an exercise prove which one and show work) since the universe is expanding by the red-shift

Attached: 1582603745410.png (1058x1447, 129.62K)

It's s^2 and it's an approximation that can vary.

>no evidence showing the mechanisms by which these genes increase IQ or intellect
>lists off random areas of the brain without their relation to the gene