WTF? How did Fauci get it so WRONG?

20 days after his prediction USA blows past 60,000 deaths

youtube.com/watch?v=NMre6IAAAiU

Attached: fauci prediction.jpg (957x809, 167.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eTX3xoLdDlw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8273607/Top-COVID-19-model-predicts-100-000-dead-end-summer.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What part of "could be" don't you understand?

the US is lead by a bunch of retards. even the guy people think is "smart" is a retard lmao

Did Fauci say that or did Trump cut him off and say it?
Cause Im noticing Trump keeps showing up in the covid talks despite not supposed to be there
Where's Pence running the show?

There's enormous pressure from economic elites and some politicians to downplay the virus. Remember that Fauci himself was a denier early on. The 60,000 figure was never realistic but it played to some people's biases.

OK. Let them die and get on with it.

Yes mr shekelstein, we will die for you

Yes yes, ching chong bing bong, chink
Use a better translator

Almost as if the quarantines are working. Retard

The entire western world is run by retards... pretty much everywhere else too.

Nah, reincarnate and get English as your first language covid shill
Pence is the PR head of the covid response team, not trump

>Did Fauci say that or did Trump cut him off and say it?

Fauci said it.

youtube.com/watch?v=eTX3xoLdDlw

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8273607/Top-COVID-19-model-predicts-100-000-dead-end-summer.html

A top coronavirus model is predicting that 100,000 Americans will have died from COVID-19 by the end of the summer - as the US death toll surpasses President Donald Trump's best case scenario of 60,000 deaths.

The MOBS model from the Network Science Institute at Northeastern University also estimates that there will be about 89,000 deaths by mid-May if stay-at-home orders remain in place.

That death toll would increase to over one million in an unmitigated scenario, according to the projections that are among those used by the CDC to forecast the pandemic.

The director of the institute responsible for the MOBS model, Alessandro Vespignani, is estimating that 100,000 will die by the end of the 'first wave' at the end of summer.

Attached: lockdown2.png (1041x735, 218.29K)

can't wait for autumn to roll around and that massive 2nd wave hits

>Daily Mail

It doubles every two weeks
Itll be 120k mid month

flag checks out

so we under cut the spanish flu by half just be staying inside for a while compared to not even giving a fuck? If the virus was half as bad as the Dem allied news outlets are STILL saying then wtf is going on? The people claiming the end of the world are also now saying they have a potential treatment out of fucking no where and MSM is already singing praises. Not antivax but.... I do not trust the poisoner to cure the poison should i end up suffering from it. Some thing tells me I wont though.

When deaths are categorized as Covid-19, even when they aren't says alot about the politicians and medical professionals involved. Further investigation will lower that number by at least 25%

Fauci? More like Fausti, amiritie gang? Fausti! get it? Like Faust? That's cool, right? That's a cool thing to say, right? Faust is cool, right?

What is population density for 1000?

Also Swedes were practicing social distancing despite what their government said.

Attached: EW0RxkaUYAA9GTU.jpg (1638x1638, 183.21K)

>Almost as if the quarantines are working. Retard

over 1 million in the usa infected. Are you saying 900,000 will recover?

All of the stats collected are fake. Just look at CA hospitalizations. Every prediction wasn't even close, they weren't even linear, they were flat.

Hopefully more, since a 10% fatality rate would be fucking nuts.

Because half of everyone is below average. And 1/4 of people are completely retarded.

The only efforts that would have worked were early detection and quarantine. Social distancing and other measures did nothing other than slow it down.

We're going to reach at least 2,000,000 deaths before all of this is over. It becomes obvious when you consider the death rate for seniors and the population for seniors in the United States. They're still lying when they say 200,000 — especially when lockdowns are ending.

are you retarded? theyre literally paying hospitals to kill people with ventilators

>while compared to not even giving a fuck?
We don't know the alternative forgone, ie what would have happened if there was no lockdown.
It could have been 10 times as bad as the Spanish flu for all we know. Do realize that modern transport made virus spreading 100x easier than the past. And that advances in medicine mean nothing if hospitals get completely overwhelmed.

No country on the planet had the balls to do nothing. Many certainly tried, but they pussied out after looking at the projections.

We already know the death numbers are intentionally inflated.
Out of 11k deaths in ny, less than 100 were healthy people

It would've been two hundred thousand deaths without the lockdowns and travel restrictions and quarantines.

>they werent healthy
So like you just said, most people arent healthy to start with
What's the obesity rate?
Heart and blood rate?

>Counting people without testing, or counting people who tested negative

Yes, people do that so very frequently
>you didnt have covid?
>Obviously we count you to drop the mortality rate to 0.03%

I am a pretty hygienic guy. I shower most days, shave, clip my nails, wear deodorant, etc. About a month ago, while in the shower, a thought occurred to me. “Didn’t I used to clean inside my belly button?” I’m not exaggerating, lads, until about a month ago, I hadn’t cleaned my belly button in over 20 years. I soaped up my index finger and plunged it into my stomach hole. My finger didn’t go very far in. “I don’t remember my belly button being this shallow.” I worked my finger around and I could feel it burrowing deeper. I shoved with my finger and out came a rather large chunk of dead skin. I must have stuck my finger in and pulled out a large glob dead skin and grim 7 or 8 times. The first few were white, the rest were black. By the time I was done, my belly button was quite deep. Don’t forget to wash your belly button for decades. Felt really good, though.