I hope this site gets taken down before normies become aware of its presence...

I hope this site gets taken down before normies become aware of its presence. Posting coalburners on there has the opposite effect. In doesn't keep them away from niggers you fucking retards.

Attached: 18462567154241.jpg (1024x819, 93.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coalfax.com/
thedirty.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I hope
Hope is for children, and the weak-minded.

bump for mass butthurt

I can’t get on the site. Is it working for anyone? Did it get shoahed?
coalfax.com/

If you meme it you can believe it

Attached: 1509317117_31067822001_kinder-340.jpg (340x228, 15.97K)

dot ru

Hearty kek, OP.

>In doesn't keep them away from niggers you fucking retards.
That's not the point. It's so white men can know who to avoid. There should also be a whore registry, but now what every chick has an onlyfans...

It keeps me away from them, though.

might be a good opportunity for a triple reverse though and get a whole bunch of people to post themselves on the site in revenge and horrify other people who honestly dont think about it that much.

Too emotionally invested. It shouldn't have such agressive homepage. It should be more neutral.

Thanks, fucking BASED. ‘burners BTFO. Name em & shame em, lads.

>Excellet logical reply.

Attached: DurrHurrHurrrAlwaysWinningAHurrHurrDurrrrr.jpg (474x443, 20.38K)

>memeflag
It’s purpose is to find out if the new thot you met is worth the trouble or not
Will probably be killed but it’s based

Agreed. Subtlety is actually more effective given the site's taboo nature. It should be very professional

>In doesn't keep them away from niggers you fucking retards
The goal is to keep people away from the whores you dumb fuck.

Based site, but take my advice from a fellow red pilled pol/ack/ shut it down before you get into legal trouble, when the msm finds this site it will be too late and you’re going to get into legal trouble, I’m just looking out for a fellow user here

ya'll get it

Attached: 1563990969686.jpg (491x509, 19.46K)

why .ru ? Is that website run by the kgb?

got a problem with the kgb?

The website is a honepot.

HOLY FUCK I CAME UP WITH THIS IDEA TWO YEARS AGO AND SOMEONE ACTUALLY DID IT FUCK YES

of course not Dimitri i love you guys. But jesus, what is it with these women and their tiktok videos? I feel so bad for zoomer boys because those cunts are genuinly annoying.

This site is still up:
thedirty.com
He has been sued. But once OP gets every mudshark in the sea uploaded into his database, he will have enough revenue stream to handle any lawsuit that is thrown his way.

so is Yas Forums and yet here you are satan

user, I want to believe you’re telling the truth but I think it’s better to be safe than sorry imo and if I was him I’d just shut the site down to avoid legal trouble

Lol Mollie Tibbets is in the toll paid section, this is gold.

Paid Toll page seems nice.

It's a hookup site for niggers, you fucking memeflag.

>NOT THE HECKIN' COALBURNERS!!!! NO OUR WOMEN BEING FUCKED BY BLAKC GUYS WHAT WE GONNA DO SOCIETY OVER!!!11!!! TOOLL PAIDD TOLLL PAID TOLL PAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 I AM A FUCKIGN RETARD BUT THINK I'M SUPERIOR TO BLACK PEOPLE ANYWAY HAHAHAHAHAHA ROASTIUIE BTFO HAHAHAHHAHA HEHEHEHEHE LOLO!!@!!1

Attached: 6ff9c683-50a4-4530-8c6e-46a8cd77336f.gif (400x378, 494.3K)

Good idea for a site, now someone needs to make one that's also pro-white but with bunch of redpills instead. maybe a

I find this very good, not for the coalburner info, but for the tolls paid section. Holy shit so much good material, can we just change the website to that? Just only a list of the thousands of non-white females killed by shitskins over the years?

Show flag

one problem though
couldn't you just post ANY picture on there and claim they burn coal

you can google their name and shit pops up

You have to post pictures of them and their nigger pet.

Thanks for this, whiteboi

Imagine victim blaming your women instead of murdering the fuck out of those shitskins and niggers that kill your women. You’re all weak cucks. You know you can never win a fight against them so you resort to picking on weak women.

holy shit this is fucking retarded, do people not understand that if your goal is to stop racemixing wfbm then this is just making your cause hated by the general public?

what if i told you its possible to kill both the nonwhites and white traitors in minecraft?

Attached: 1427324380824.jpg (640x480, 211.43K)

If they would let a nigger put a nigger cock in themselves they're not worth saving.

that's some nigger tier logic