Why do Indians love Trump?

Attached: C13B8167-23CC-4FD7-9E1A-DF2A5520728C.jpg (750x504, 251.05K)

Who cares?

India loves anyone who acts confident.

They love cow dung.

Fpbp

turned himself into a tank morty

He stands up for the natural goodness of nationalism. He stands up to the chinks.

Indians hate Muslims more than Southern Baptists. Indians have torn the unborn children from pregnant muslim women and raped them to death for murdering a cow

because he is a real leader, retard

GAY ANAL

Worker visas and the idea that U.S. might trade with India instead of China.

Attached: 5238DCC3-6B29-4738-ADB2-4CA62C980810.jpg (828x1415, 654.41K)

It's because of things Trump has said and done re: Muslims.
Perhaps the largest genocide in the history of the planet was done to Indians at the hands of Muslims over several hundred years.

this

but also this since it makes it easy for commies here live better in US with a little bit more money to travel there.

Lmao. How many are already here and how long is the "ban"? I'm not buying pre-election propaganda.

Brown people in general love the white race

Not like the way chinese worship men but more like the distant hick cousin who thinks america is so cool with its citylife

>Why do Indians love Trump?
H1B1.
>we like immigrants, as long as their legal

>Perhaps the largest genocide in the history of the planet was done to Indians at the hands of Muslims

aurangzeb did nothing wrong, except exterimate all the brutes.

Basically God curses every empire that has the opportunity to fumigate the entire subcontinent, but fails to do so. This is also why the British are so gay today.

Attached: typical goy behavior.png (567x680, 384.7K)

wtf I love poos now!

They are looking to move a lot of US industry to India. It’ll take a while, because there is shitty infrastructure, but the wheels are in motion. India is aligning itself with ZUSA, and Modi is kind of a right wing guy generally who isn’t into homo shit like the American Dems are.

India > China

Ancient India is similar to pre-xtain Europe.

i work with both chinks and indians.

i expect nigeria to industrialize before hindoos.

>Indians hate Muslims more than Southern Baptists. Indians have torn the unborn children from pregnant muslim women and raped them to death for murdering a cow
Well if you study basic Indian history you'll see why they hate Muslims.

Legal immigration under Trump is down 43% from Obama’s last fiscal year. Immigrant population growth done by almost 70%

Attached: EBB7E012-E4C8-4540-984C-36FB01C50730.jpg (576x387, 32.78K)

Imagine the smell of this darvidian. Absolutely disgusting.

Attached: poo in it.jpg (2255x3000, 1.11M)

because he signifies both patriarchy and anti-islam common sense,

mainly anti-islam is his attractive point for India in 2016. But now his patriarchial stances also align very much with majority Indian culture.

Also his daughter Ivanka, and one of his sons outreached to hindus a few times by visiting Temples, visiting India and extending friendship to us ... disregarding all the liberal islamist stuff that rest of the world gets behind.

FYI we also liked Obama very much but that was a different time.

In general there is no country we don't really get along with other than pakistan

So all Presidents and PMs are on friendly terms the way we see it

they are based rapists

He is perceived to hate muslims by Hindu nationalists and therefore looked upon as an ally.

Also, in the social media age, a lot of bot armies are outsourced and India is of course at the forefront. A lot of the Indians who support trump on Twitter couldn't tell you anything substantive about his politics. Just regurgitation of the usual lines the Q-tier boomers post on facebook and twitter.

I like Trump-ji because he says whats on his mind and doesn't give a shit about offending people. Also he's a successful businessman. I can't speak for other Indians i'm only half anyway.

Attached: 2200.jpg (700x420, 60.94K)

OH NO NO NO MIGABROS WE GOT TOO COCKY.......

Attached: xd.png (656x638, 390.19K)

Russia trades alot with India, don't you be mistaken.

Clearly not retard. Also that article is from 2 days before any draft was released. There source is a Twitter quote

>Due to an unfortunate translation error a quote from President Trump was misinterpreted as the legalization of streetshitting.

your meme is disgusting
so so disgusting
you are disgusting
so so disgusting

Attached: 1588277736500.jpg (703x675, 40.97K)