Are you better off than you were 4 years ago?

Are you better off than you were 4 years ago?
Lol.

Attached: IMG_20200424_201354.jpg (1536x2048, 362.1K)

worse

No. But should I be drinking coffee? Is it good for me? Would I be better off if I had?

Hello my lovely

Attached: freesmells.jpg (1300x1064, 145.58K)

4 years ago me would be ecstatic to see where I'm at now

Absolutely. I don't have to hear about Onigger on a daily basis now. That was worth everything else.

Shes gross

i have more money but im not as happy

yes, and always during a republican presidency. fucking dems don't know how to stay out of peoples pockets or business.

I guess.

I'm %100 present better. Regardless of Trumps short comings as president he awakened my spirit and my life has done a 180. He made me believe in myself and it worked

I’ve been doing nofap so yes, way better

More money and up until recently made a bunch of progress in personal goals. Now life is depressing every day

You got inspired by a fat kike with a spray tan? is it your goal to become a Jewish cumdumpster?

Despite how how much of a fuck up I am, yes, somehow I've managed to make 96k with an art degree and find a 10/10 gf I'm about to move in with

I dont think I deserve it, but it's made me humble and grateful

Fuck yeah!

My business just made me 35k in profit this month.

Much better
>Getting married
>Started a somewhat stable career
>Family is starting a business together
I did gain a few pounds since 2016 but that's ok

Maybe there is a correlation here...

yes, but not because of Dozard Bompf

Yes and no. More money and better career. Health worse and relationships worse. Honestly I was happier 4 years ago.

I feel like time froze since 2016, I haven't changed much and still do the same stuff

Shitty slide thread

is that roseasmr

>if the fat orange retard can be president I can do anything I put my mind too
Thats how I word it to normalfag retards

My income has risen by 40k in 4 years. 10k a year increase I guess.

>Are you better off than you were 4 years ago?
Yes. I work in finance, so we are basically cashing in right now on the commercial real estate at the moment

Attached: 1588035966096m.jpg (1024x1024, 124.01K)

Same lmao

Fucking Frenchie, this is surprisingly deep

Yes
>increased my wealth
>gained more confidence
>lost weight
>discovered Stoic philosophy
>gain muscle
>stopped drinking
>lost my melancholy over >tfw no gf
>began talking with women
>built up a positive reputation at work

Attached: 1587830571569.jpg (632x800, 53.73K)

literally all me except gained weight

yep

Yes

damn i wanna fuck them thicc bitches

Basically it’s the same for me user.
If Trump made it, anything is possible.

Is it a good time to invest in commercial real estate? I always wanted to try owning a couple warehouses and flip them.

Yes because now I’m divorced. But sometimes i sit and really dwell on all the regrets of my life and the time I’ll never get back and it’s like, great i made it out. But who fucking cares, the damage is done. So yes/no.

*sniff* *sniff*

4 years ago I was attempting to finish off my PhD, while receiving either failed job application responses or no responses at all, while dreaming almost daily that I would be injured in some type of accident that would only be serious enough to give me a bit of a break from the misery.

Now I have a job, home, wife, dog, and see personal injury as an impediment rather than an opportunity. I’m a bit better off.

The last 4 years of my life have been shit and good at the same time
Lots of accomplishments followed by my personal crisis.
Also tits or gtfo you type like a woman

Attached: 1564714534142.png (309x323, 181.49K)

Poor thing has terrible skin and bad hair. Ill bet her oral hygene is terrible.

>Built for BBC

T H I S
H
I
S

Yes. Working the same job, getting paid more for it, and my current girlfriend is an order of magnitude hotter and 13 years younger.

do it now before the United States goes back to gold

gmi

Attached: woopwoop.jpg (300x168, 9.92K)

How did you stop the drinking?

4 years ago I was NEET but still young enough to go back to college. Now I work in a factory but it's too late to go back to college. Is that an improvement?

Yes. Just /sig/ it.

put down the bottle, you alcoholic fag.

too much ass

way, way, way fucking worse. absolutely so much worse.

isn't college free? Can you adjust the hours?

When I started building muscle I had to start logging my macros and I was honest about it, saw how many calories I was wasting and realized it wasn't worth it. I'm not 100% sober, but I haven't drank since quarantine and I have a full case of beer in the fridge.

Attached: 1583773399937.jpg (700x1050, 396.25K)

>got engaged to my highschool sweetheart and the month after our 5 year anniversary, she cheats on me with some druggie, gets pregnant and then comes crawling back to me, expecting me to forgive her
>block her from everything. Her parents get in touch and apologize for everything and basically help me with out stuff if needed
>take a year off of dating to make up for lost time, make a lot of money. Buy a house and some land
>learn how to be as self sufficient as possible
>successful career doing what I love
>got back into drawing and painting. Eventually want to try sculpting
>starting dating again, got date raped at some chicks house and almost had a scare because this bitch was pregnant and wanted money from me because she thought I was the father.
>eventually hook up with some upper class business woman in her mid 30s
>shes the greatest person I've ever been with. Actually respects me and my hard work. Smart, funny, knows what she wants, no bullshit, low body count as she's always been all work and no fun

Life is a roller coaster

Attached: 1587084419314.jpg (576x432, 26.7K)

Also my story:
>Finished MS in Finance
>Work at a major investment fund in Italy
>Pay is decent, job is great
>Got smarter, more learned
>My friends respect me a lot and I love them
>TFW no GF
My sentimental life has been a total disaster, recent experiences with women have made me doubt of myself and spiraled out in sort of light depression and disillusionment.
At least I’m not a self destructive person, but I’m really worried about not finding anyone special at this point. I’m emotional too, sounds like a faggy thing, but that’s the way I am.

Good job user.I am proud of you.

better but still a loser
just moved to a farm inawoods where my dad and gf lives, they rent it atm but landlord is a family member and we recently decided were gonna buy it so i'll have to saw timber and make materials and grow husky puppys to raise 100k
we gonna build the farm up and get horses, pigs, cows, chickens and sheep while we raise the money. just gonna be here and work on my self.

She looks really familiar. Is her initials AA

Attached: Screenshot_20200430-162852_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 380.34K)