Is Christianity making a comeback?

Is Christianity making a comeback?

People seem to have become bored of ideas of nihilism and atheism which have become so commonplace today. Almost as though these worldviews are overplayed and do no good for a person and that a person who wallows in these ideas are making themselves unhappy.

Is Jesus the way?

Attached: Christianity.jpg (2572x2572, 3.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/2019/10/17/in-u-s-decline-of-christianity-continues-at-rapid-pace/
youtu.be/gAybs86wtx0
youtu.be/3egiBoEEBDc?list=PLxVnEO9z557hqyW3xRJ10r01vrOXZlwmF
youtu.be/SLK5CdR0ojc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=p-I2gk4Tzwg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I keep telling people Christianity is true BUT even if you can't believe that, it's better to believe healthy falsehoods than unhealthy truths. It's just common sense.

Don't call it a comeback, it's been here for years

sure niggers and other low iq subhumans love it

Attached: 1585518623108.jpg (1024x725, 126.7K)

>american common sense is rejecting truth
so much has just been explained

God is reaching out and touching the hearts of many before the end comes, which is clearly soon

Christ is a faggot piglet who died covered in excrement in a sewer. Christ sucks dog cocks in hell.

Your religion is dead and you'll be replaced by Africans. Yes we Jews hate whites like you and we conspire against you.

We just got additional armed guards for our Sydney synagogue. While your daughters are raped in the streets in broad daylight by our overseas pets.

Attached: 1587673025484.png (986x860, 216.35K)

There is no truth, only death.

Look at those Godly niggers.
Atleast if my daughter married one of them she'd end up in heaven.
Race means nothing if whites are going to be saved on the new earth.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thats a lot of cope.

Attached: Ikone_Christus_Pantokrator_Aegypten_Sinai_Katharinenkloster_ef8db5ae.jpg (861x1600, 392.88K)

Christfaggotry always makes a "comeback" in times of fear and uncertainty.

Instead of fighting their oppressors and striving to improve themselves, their families, and their nations, cowards pacify themselves by telling themselves the destruction is "all a part of gawd's plan" and "the magical jewish carpenter will be here any minute to save everyone."

It's a religion custom-made for cowardly, unintelligent, emotionally-driven, superstitious, faggots.

Attached: 1585197227090.png (1003x607, 282.8K)

>Is Christianity making a comeback?

No.

Both Protestantism and Catholicism are experiencing losses of population share. Currently, 43% of U.S. adults identify with Protestantism, down from 51% in 2009. And one-in-five adults (20%) are Catholic, down from 23% in 2009. Meanwhile, all subsets of the religiously unaffiliated population – a group also known as religious “nones” – have seen their numbers swell. Self-described atheists now account for 4% of U.S. adults, up modestly but significantly from 2% in 2009; agnostics make up 5% of U.S. adults, up from 3% a decade ago; and 17% of Americans now describe their religion as “nothing in particular,” up from 12% in 2009.

Over the last decade, the share of Americans who say they attend religious services at least once or twice a month dropped by 7 percentage points, while the share who say they attend religious services less often (if at all) has risen by the same degree. In 2009, regular worship attenders (those who attend religious services at least once or twice a month) outnumbered those who attend services only occasionally or not at all by a 52%-to-47% margin. Today those figures are reversed; more Americans now say they attend religious services a few times a year or less (54%) than say they attend at least monthly (45%).

pewforum.org/2019/10/17/in-u-s-decline-of-christianity-continues-at-rapid-pace/

The eternal christcuck telling everyone it's better to embrace lies rather than truth.

You are lower than a nigger.

>It's a religion custom-made for cowardly, unintelligent, emotionally-driven, superstitious, faggots.
sadly thats most "people"

>what is the Gospel of Jesus Christ?
This is a basic preaching of the Gospel for your convenience. To start off, Jesus Christ came in the flesh.
>1 John 4:2 "Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:"
Coming as the last Adam(1 Corinthians 15:45-47; Romans 5:12-15)
Giving redemption through his blood(Ephesians 1:7)
>Hebrews 10:7-10 "Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.
> Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;
> Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.
> By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all."
As was prophesied by Isaiah of the Messiah that was to be rejected of his own people(Isaiah 53:3-5)
And in Psalms
>Psalm 22:16 "For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet."
So, Jesus Christ of Nazareth did fulfill scripture and did die and rose again. So that we can be saved through his blood by being baptized for the remission of sins through his name.
>Acts 2:38 "Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."
>John 3:5 "Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."

>What is the difference between a Catholic and a Christian?
youtu.be/gAybs86wtx0
>How can I say that Trinitarians are NOT Christians???
youtu.be/3egiBoEEBDc?list=PLxVnEO9z557hqyW3xRJ10r01vrOXZlwmF
>How to be saved, according to the Bible
youtu.be/SLK5CdR0ojc

>t. nigger

yes, the non-conditional feel good version.
Dont expect any trad larpers.

People are desperate for any kind of moral north.

There's over 2 billion Christians

Christianity has now become counter culture.
>anti-lgbt
>anti-drug culture
>anti-idolatry
>anti-Judaism
>anti-immigration
so yes, counter culture is big right now

>be atheist
>unhealthy
>loser
>work 9-5 at McDonald’s for 50 years
>never get a house
>spend all free time playing video games and watching anime
>family doesn’t talk to him
>”hahaha well atleast I wasn’t brainwashed into believing in a phony god, haha my life is so good because of how smart I am compared to those religious yards”

>be Christian or literally any other major religion
>have real values in life that you follow
>strive to move up at work and save a bunch of money
>have a family
>have all the friends in the world
>everyone loves them

it's literally a religion of niggers and mongrels, if looking at numbers
and of those who are "coming back" to it, much in Europe are flocking to the nu-church, with its essentially submission to secular human fetishistic slave morality with a little bit of jesus here and there just to keep the appearances

Faggots like you always prefer lies over truth. It's the only way a weak, dysgenic piece of shit like you can function. You would get eaten alive if the state was not there to protect you.

>Christianity is anti-Judaism!!
How's that cognitive dissonance working out for you?

Attached: 1584036195387.jpg (918x1426, 416.47K)

>Jew trying to call christianity a dead religion like his own religion

>Christianity is anti-immigration!!

Attached: refugee vigil 3.jpg (540x250, 47.12K)

>Christianity is anti-lgbt!!

Attached: 180702180845-02-christian-pride-apology-large-169.jpg (460x259, 32.19K)

Behold, the Christian comeback.

Attached: 1588197692271.png (2235x1323, 1.36M)

At a certain point I realized there was no point in nihilism and that it was no different than being a reddit atheist in the sense that you are practically believing that nothing means nothing and we will all die a pointless death. I felt it would be better to just have something positive to believe in that was inherently constructive towards the world rather than destructive.
I also remembered what the A.I. Morpheus said in Deus Ex; about how human beings inherently will always worship. First it was God, Then fame, and soon A.I.'S will come to dominate every facet of government, and how God was inherently an idea of good government.
Ultimately I just felt that a universal creator was something better to believe in than a fallible man made machine.

Attached: morpheus.jpg (1024x576, 103.11K)

Let's hope so. It's probably making a comeback for the same reason that conservatism and nationalism is - globalism, liberalism etc does nothing but wreck society. A mistake at best, malicious at worst.

>>strive to move up at work and save a bunch of money
>>have a family
Christ taught against both of these things.

Watch professor Peterson's series "The psychological significance of the Bible stories" and you'll be reading the Bible very soon.

>and save a bunch of money
>he thinks a few million dollars is a lot of money
no wonder the christcuck thinks the way to get rich is by being a good wageslave

He is the life, the truth, the way.
I implore anons to listen to this song and lyrics. It’s an old hymn. When I began going back to church I heard this and it really hit me hard.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=p-I2gk4Tzwg

Rabbis who promise to save the underclasses from reality, whether in an afterlife paradise or the messianic times of the proletariat, always make a comeback. In exchange, these underclasses become the rabbis bastardized golems.

>The kabbalists (Jewish mystics) determined that the rabbis did this magical act by means of permuting language, primarily utilizing the formulas set forth in the Sefer Yetzirah, or Book of Creation

Attached: 1483047_479569168822677_1771309331_n.jpg (641x480, 51.32K)