We’ve officially hit 30,000,000+ unemployment. This is pretty damn surreal

We’ve officially hit 30,000,000+ unemployment. This is pretty damn surreal.

Attached: 8E049C49-4013-4CAA-8271-E050424F3630.jpg (1242x964, 156.64K)

Make friends with your neighbors now

No shit? The government ordered employers to shut down. Cnbc on the openup band wagon now?

Good. Fuck capitalism.

UBI now.
There just aren't enough jobs for everyone.

Coronavirus is a democratic hoax to make Trump look bad

>NOOOOO STAY THE FUCK INDOORS! THIS IS COMPLETELY SUSTAINABLE! DONT OPEN THE COUNTRY, ITS AIRBORNE AIDS /cvg/ TOLD ME SO!

Attached: 2E5D6278-0060-42ED-8F3A-1D5BDCAD7C86.jpg (785x731, 100.76K)

How many people were already unemployed or just barely getting by?

Yas Forums officially declared hive of model citizens and paragons of virtue

>officially hit 30,000,000
We never could have done it without Trump strong arming governors for a full 50 state shutdown.

CDC 2020
Fuck YEA

Yeah but there's no downside to lockdowns and if you want them lifted then you want people to die

My small town has businesses dropping like flies. This will not end well.

Trump settin records

The official unemployment just goes up a tiny bit cause of covid. Pic related

Attached: 9F49DFE0-DE1E-4DF1-A048-EAD330661634.gif (500x320, 12.62K)

Trump goes from bankrupting companies to countries. maga

>Don’t lift the lockdown = economic catastrophe

>Do lift the lockdown = people die left and right

Yep this is a shit sandwich

This.
I drive around my town and I see lots of businesses that simply won't be coming back. They're done. They're bankrupt and they don't want to take the time and risk of starting again just to shut down again.

Back to plebbit you room-temp IQ talking point.

only 18.5 million continuing claims

40% were fraudulent claims which got rejected

>people die left and right
False. That's always been false and always will be false.
A small number of people would die if nothing had ever been done. The cure was always worse than the disease

If you think this lockdown has done anything besides destroy small business youre braindead. Youre probably one of the losers that is freaking out and never goes outside though so its understandable that your worldview is so fucked. Ive been out with my neighborhood bbqing playing pickup baseball hanging with packs of kids. And guess what? Noones sick. Im so tired of you retards tweaking out over this crap

Either scammers or illegal, but 18.5 million is still way worse than 2008.

Take your meds

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO END THE QUARANTINE JUST LOOK AT THE UNEMPLOYMENTARINO!!! SURE I WAS A NEET INCEL BEFORE BUT IT'S EVEN WORSE NOW THAT I CAN'T EVEN GO TO MCDONALDS NOOOOOOOO NIGGERS NEED TO DIE SO I CAN GET MY BURGER NOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 19763453234.jpg (229x220, 9.22K)

Locking the world down till we're all eating rats for sustenance is a very small price to pay to save lives.

user don't forget before all of this happened there was a 61% labor participation rate. It's far worse than anyone says.

NOOO YOU CAN'T JUST STAY INSIDE! YOU HAVE TO HECKIN WORK FOR JEWISH INVESTORINOS!

Nice one redditfag. Kill yourself originino

the people clamoring for the economy to open up are going to discover there is no economy left to open up to. that is a harsh black pill we are all going to have to face. especially when the government runs out of cheese to give.

let's see, 3 weeks free paid vacation followed by working for one week while boss wonders what to do now. then go on 2 month volunteer furlough with an extra $2400 per month plus the trumpbux. ha ha life is good. now gov. whitmer says that all essential workers are being treated as military vets in regards to gibs. which I am. i'm sorry, why are people complaining?

>Company opens
"Why isnt anyone paying the prices I have listed for items?"
It is going to be a huge economy wake up call if people dont have spendable $ available. People already will need 2-4 months just to catch up on bills and pay current going forward.

I propose we devise an option that accomplishes both

>He isn't keeping track of the ones with food, water, toilet paper, and fertile women in the house

Are you really this dense???

Attached: 3EC6171C-CCE5-46D3-B717-EBA50CD4BA8D.jpg (2000x1000, 282.93K)

Throw your country into an economic depression because a few fat fucks are dieing from the corona.
Good job.

Attached: DogeMadYes.jpg (555x560, 25.7K)

Just look at the number of jobs right before this shitshow. Take away those newly unemployed on that, and then add another 30% whom don't actually qualify for unemployment whom now don't have a job on top of that as well, and take that off that old number too. That total number of jobs is all we have, in a nation of 370 million. EVERYONE else is unemployed and supported by them.

nope. loving it. can't wait for the crash either so I can get in the game. I couldn't take advantage in '08, I can now. let it all burn baby.

I walked by a dead rat today. I should've picked it up.

You can tell who the liberals/NEETS are because they won't listen to reason and keep spamming that we have to remain closed and refuse to address how people can't keep this up forever without jobs

IMAGINE THE SHITSTORM IF THIS HAPPENED DURING THE OBAMA DAYS BUT OF COURSE BECAUSE THE ORANGE BUFFON IS IN POWER YOU INCELS DONT SAY SHIT

Im not getting money for food you asshole fuck you

I would take your comment a little more seriously if you weren’t using a memeflag

Show Canadian flag

kek this - obamaleaf has returned

>only 18.5 million continuing claims
Yes, goy. That number is way to low. Nothing compared to the 6 gorillion of my people killed during the Holocaust. Now get back to work, goyim!

Attached: 1586387730403.png (800x764, 225.39K)

>Cnbc on the openup band wagon now?
only when they loose their jobs and cant learn to code fast enough

Then they provided a shit service to begin with, ir your neighborhood is full of chinks not supporting local buisness

I'm loading my shotgun and sharpening my knives.