/nbg/ - NOTHINGBURGER GENERAL - “Incoming NWOv2.0” edition

Coronavirus has 0.1% death rate or even less.

Previous thread:
>FACTS ABOUT COVID-19:
swprs.org/a-swiss-doctor-on-covid-19/

--- RESEARCH ---

>Death rate 28-55 times LOWER than previously thought
archive.vn/mCG5y

>Infection rate 50x higher; making CFR much, much lower
archive.vn/ALcOL

>ALL Human coronaviruses are seasonal
>Common cold is a Coronavirus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronavirus

>Iceland CFR between 0.01 and 0.19%; Smaller population = Ability to test everyone = Real CFR revealed
archive.vn/JkkAS

--- VIDEOS ---
>Doctor destroys Coronavirus narrative [REMOVED BY YOUTUBE]

bitchute.com/video/pv21BUMi06K3/
youtu.be/xfLVxx_lBLU

>NYC NURSE BLOWS WHISTLE ABOUT CORONA VIRUS HOSPITAL PATIENT TREATMENT
youtube.com/watch?v=yyj0dMfFqOI

>Corona BTFO by USC
"SO IT'S A HOAX?" WHITE HOUSE FOX NEWS HOT MIC CLAIMS FATALITY RATE IS "1/10TH" OF WHAT REPORTED!

>Illinois gov. confirms that ANYONE who dies while infected is considered a COVID death
youtube.com/watch?v=KpGpoGuQtF8?t=83

--- REMINDER ---

Sweden: No lockdown, No collapse!

>208K Dead from Coronavirus after 5 months
>The world is ending!!! Society will collapse!!! We can't sustain this!!! Panic!!!

Friendly reminder:
• 151,600 people die every day
• 50,900,000 people die every year
• 360,000 people born every day
• 130,000,000 people born every year

>but muhh exponential broooo
Been growing linearly for what, 22 days now?

>noooooo but that's only because we locked ourselves inside!!!
We did nothing for months to stop the virus which spreads faster than the Flu, can spread undetected in its incubation and has a multitude of transmission vectors, yet it was only the recent lockdowns which saved us from those millions dead that was raved about? I highly doubt it.

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/coronavirus-south-korea-patients-infected-twice-test-a9491986.html

Pastebin: pastebin.com/WDyxECJi

Attached: 954FD40F-F672-492B-9E60-4A3C9E318E21.png (1090x930, 326.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/eR4yEtBz
archive.vn/JkkAS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_cities
youtube.com/watch?v=BEmTq0zH6C0
cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/coronavirus/Alert-2-New-ICD-code-introduced-for-COVID-19-deaths.pdf
youtu.be/lsRay1wInBg
elnuevodia.com/noticias/locales/nota/departamentodesaludcontabilizaramuertessospechosasporcovid-19aunquenoexistaunaprueba-2559589/
elnuevodia.com/noticias/locales/nota/gobernadoraotorgainmunidadamedicoshospitalesprivadosypersonaldesalud-2563337/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Second Waveeeeeeeeeeeee

Buttpirate where?

New York City should stay on lockdown. They have almost 9 million people and about 10,000 people per square km. NYC is the 11th largest in the world, and Manhattan is the 8th highest for population density in the world. NYC also gets far more tourism and business travel than any city higher than it in population density, way more.

Yas Forums doesn't understand how high population density areas get affected by an outbreak like this. It affects accessibility to health care and medication for other issues and increases the likelihood of other problems alongside the issue of the virus itself.

Attached: 1588283893251.jpg (588x349, 136.62K)

>just the flu bro

Attached: nothingatall.png (489x767, 358.85K)

pastebin.com/eR4yEtBz

Some resources on
>Antibody studies
>Median age of death above life expectancy
>99% comorbidities
>Average mortality lower
>Fake news
>Inaccurate or lack of testing

>>Iceland CFR between 0.01 and 0.19%; Smaller population = Ability to test everyone = Real CFR revealed
>archive.vn/JkkAS
Thats not what it says. Please change it, it makes NBG look like retards.

Fuck china, fuck the chinese and fuck anyone who shills for them.

How can you believe that pic and also believe it's a nothingburger? Wouldn't a confluence of dystopian tropes playing out in real life be a somethingburger, by definition?

I believe we all agree that it's an nb. But who is really behind it? Not groups, NAMES. Bill Gates? I feel he's middle managment. Who is above him?

>THE VIRUS IS APOCALYPTIC!!! I READ ABOUT IT!!! THE CDC AND THE WHO BOTH AGREE ON IT!!!

>no, I haven't seen anyone with it. Yes hospitals around the world are empty, and yes there is mobilization to introduce a cashless society, mandatory vaccines and microchips. So what?

>yeah the same CDC and WHO that said being masculine is a mental illness and that gender dysphoria isn't. What's your point bro?

>So what if multiple doctors are saying that it's being forced onto death certificates with zero evidence?

>What? Hospitals get money each time they diagnose le meme virus? Uhh... Okay?

>Those lawyers who got arrested for questioning the virus DESERVE to be locked up!!! Flatten the curve!!!

>nah bro you can't just make figures up, lol. Dr. Noseberg said that these numbers are official!!!

>THE VIRUS!!! IT'S MUTATING AGAIN!!! ZOOOMGGGG!!
>IT'S AIRBORNE HIV AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH NO CUREEEEE!!!
>SHELTER IN PLACE!!!!
>FLATTEN THE CURVE!!!
>EXPONENTIAL GROWTH!!!
>FRONTLINES!!!
>DOWNLOAD THE APP!!!
>Globalists wouldn't lie about this stuff, lol.
>STAY UNDER HOUSE ARREST KAREN SO MY 94 YEAR OLD GRANDMARINO CAN SEE HER 95 BIRTHDAY !!!!!!
>HELLO POLICE? I'D LIKE TO REPORT A BBQ!!!

>I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY VACCINE MICROCHIP FROM BUBONIC BILL!!!

Attached: 1585752301348.jpg (590x620, 118.05K)

>Weird how hospitals on the verge of bankruptcy who admit to adding more than half of the deaths in one day with no testing and getting 39,000$ for every ventilator related death would do that

New York is the 33rd largest city in the world

Attached: Screenshot_20200428-200347.png (2048x2034, 1.81M)

I see nyc cvg fag has returned

>New York is the 33rd largest city in the world
No it isn't, it's the 11th: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_cities

>just the flu bro
This x1000

Attached: 1588013670063.png (496x870, 143.64K)

He's sleeping, probably having corona-chan wet dreams

Where are all the bodies tho?? I have yet to see a cvgfag explain pic related..

Attached: C4FF24DB-46E9-4D95-8EC0-4EFD56424126.png (955x798, 110.43K)

Not the criminalerinos!

Attached: Screenshot_20200501-064256.png (1080x1920, 309.11K)

I reckon that for some reason, the USA uniquely sees profit in exaggerating the numbers and falsifying them but the rest of the world is embarrassed about them and lies about them.

I feel that the truth must be somewhere in the middle.

4% of NYC would be 320K infected with symptoms, which would exceed medical assistance capacity.

>AHHHH NOOOOOO NOW WE NEED MASSSS GRAVESS!!!! NOOOOOOOOO NOOO NOO DONT YOU ALL SEE NOW ITS NOT JUST THE COLD BE WARNED NOW GUYZ!!!!!!!’ WE’RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!! AND BY “ALL” I MEAN “ 1% OF US WHO ARE OVER THE AGE OF 80 WITH 3 OR MORE SERIOUS PREEXISTING MEDICAL CONDITIONS”!!! AHHHH NOOOO!!!!!

>CORONACHAN IS FOR REALL!! BELIVE ME!!!!!! GRAMPERINO WAS ONLY 84 YEARS YOUNG AND ONLY 2.5 YEARS AWAY FROM MAKING A FULL RECOVERY IN THE CANCER WARD!!!! AHH!! BUT CORONACHAN SLAYED HIM WHILE HE RESTED PEACEFULLY IN HIS MEDICALLY INDUCED COMA AFTER A VERY MINOR HEART TRANSPLANT!!! OOOOHHHHH NOOO!!! HE WAS BARELY EVEN SUFFERING FROM POST SURGICAL SEPTIC SHOCK WHEN THE CHINAMAN VIRUS GOT TO HIM!!! AHHH OMZ!! HE STILL HAD SOOOO MUCH TO GIVE TO THIS WORLD!!! NOOO WHY CORONACHAN!!!!?!?!!!!! WHYYYYY!!!!?!?

Attached: 14E93379-D088-430F-AF78-0CB88B3948EB.jpg (187x269, 14.34K)

BREAKING
ELON MUSK CONFIRMED /nbg/

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2020-05-01 um 00.49.30.png (1380x1216, 273.48K)

>Where are all the bodies tho?
In the streets. Go to NYC and you'll see areas blocked off with trucks lined up.

Kek, hopefully she visits him and farts a nice pungent covid laced gas cloud on his eyes too far apart face

Gee i wonder!? Maybe the people who told you they were behind it are behind it.. just a thought..

Attached: CDE6A936-1E03-4471-A264-C44AB6DA0E33.jpg (640x788, 118.62K)

1984 was all about lying and manipulation, this is your "happening"

>dead bodies at a funeral home

How is this covid related?

So can we say it is irrelevant if the virus is a hoax or not, as long as we agree the real happening is how this is being politicized for very shady reasons?

That profile pic

Yeah, I figured the usual suspects, just wanted to see if I would hear someone I haven't heard before

Fellow nothingburgerinos!
When do you think they will finally let us back to our joberino, to earn zogbuckos to buy producterinos and capeshiterino action figurinos?
I really hope they open up soon, I really need to get my g*sh d*ng H*CKing haircuterino.

Attached: 1587893119340.jpg (776x838, 72.26K)

Isn't the government lying and manipulating on such a massive scale a happening? Wouldn't an economic depression be a happening? Or is that not enough?

Dozens of dead bodies are out on the street in trucks because the number of dead bodies exceeds the capacity of the funeral home's burial process. That's not normal, but right now it is for multiple places.

>bodies in the streets

See
..And pic related

Attached: FC6ADA01-0B31-47D8-8C46-3D5A013E9387.jpg (1024x662, 52.84K)

What does this have to do with NYC's situation?

Try looking in the newspaper instead of a random website.

Attached: obit.jpg (297x170, 13.75K)

Really glad that this general exists. /cvg/‘s retardation is demoralizing.

Attached: image.jpg (1076x1433, 870.43K)

Kek, the headline just says that 96% OF THE INFECTED don't have symptoms. It doesn't say how many are actually infected you brainlet.

Attached: 1587360068296.webm (576x1024, 1.5M)

I'd say they are intentionally mixing "psyop falseflag" with "nothingburger" to create disinfo.

Lmao Elon confirmed idiot, What Birks (and Faucci who went up and confirmed it right after) said was exactly what the cdc says, those that die from covid or complications caused by covid

Love this pasta.

Gotta add more buzzwords and euphemisms though.

Contact Tracing
Social distancing
New normal

I'll never understand why the happooners have such a boner for authoritarian control over themselves. Are they just tranny fetishists?

Still, that's what the outcome would be in NYC if 100% of the population were to get infected. Obviously, it wouldn't reach 100%, but it could still reach in the hundreds of thousands, which would still exceed medical assistance capacity.

Symptoms =/= needing to be hospitalized

>new normal
This is the one phrase that's driving me mental. People ignoring the stats and readily giving away their civil liberties.

>Try looking in the newspaper
Why? What newspaper should I look at? Maybe I like to research a variety of sources instead of just trusting what one media outlet has to say. Maybe it’s beneficial to do independent research rather than relying on just the people you like to listen to. Maybe we should think for ourselves and conduct our own research rather than blindly following the MSM narrative. Just a thought.

Attached: B4040FA7-DCDE-48DF-A318-FE2006C03229.jpg (778x1024, 71.54K)

My fave recent pasta kek

>jim, our patient died
>fuck. covid?
>covid
>let me think

>well, we should put the body in a truck that is being kept at a funeral home of my brother in law
>jim, why wont we just put the body in a mass gr-
>shutthefuck up you fucking retard fucking nigger monkey, and when we are done with dumping the dead guy let the nice fox news and cnn guys take a photo of pulling the body out
>jim, why are they photographing an event they should have no knowledg-
>jim co worker has been found dead with 7 bullet wounds

I wanna go back to mcdonaldino flipping burgerinos for minium wagerinos because my student loanerinos. I have a degreerino in womanerino studies.

Attached: 206282AD-230B-43F3-981C-2826383F0F55.jpg (660x436, 279.88K)

Most people still want consultation when they get sick and many would want fever reducers and painkillers, in addition to other supplies like masks and oximeters. A portion would need hospitalization.

Don't trust him. He's controlled opposition to get the stay at homers all riled up against the reopeners

No, they said:

>”If someone dies with Covid-19 we’re counting that as a Covid-19 death”

Dr. Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus task force coordinator) admits that anyone who dies of say a heart condition is marked as a Covid-19 death,
youtube.com/watch?v=BEmTq0zH6C0
cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/coronavirus/Alert-2-New-ICD-code-introduced-for-COVID-19-deaths.pdf

They are recording all deaths as COVID deaths. The numbers are obviously being fucked with to justify the lockdown and ushering in of the NWO. No ability to gather, protest or even be around other people. Divide and conquer. Gain more control by using fear and misinformation.

youtu.be/lsRay1wInBg

Doctors are even speaking out now. People are catching on. Hospitals are still empty. #filmyourhospital did a pretty good number on exposing the CoronaHOAX but many NPC’s will say you’re schizo for implying that the billionaire elites just may not have the public’s best interest at heart.

Pic related.

Attached: 34888984-BC89-4235-9A2A-E069403A4988.jpg (1242x1937, 978.27K)

>look mom, I posted it again!

wait i fucked it up fuck

Guys, I didn't like high school either but you still have to do your homework, made up pandemic or not.

Fucking kek!

Attached: 95A1F50C-79F4-485F-9433-83B5E88991A7.gif (420x315, 202.68K)

If it makes you feel any better, it wasn’t really that funny to begin with

Clockwork.

>Buttpirate wants to stay at homerino in his single mom's basementino while gorging on cheetotinos and mountain dewerinos and tendininos play fortnightinos while fapperinos to tranny my little pony pedorinos paid for with trumpbuckarinos

Yes she said that then specified right after, as did Dr Faucci within a minute of her saying it, and the CDC says exactly what I said you delusional mutt.

If you’re sad and jobless, blame yourself, pandemic or not.

You did fine, point was received. you’ll do better next thread. Don’t beat yourself up over it user.

Attached: 516B7611-CF51-4816-8C49-D51F96CC4EA2.jpg (553x696, 40.72K)

I agree, thats what I did in January and February and it allowed me to avoid all the panic buying fags and be prepared for the quarantine.
Your problem seems to be you finding one online website that agrees with you and clinging to it, find some other sources user.

it doesnt

What about pic related tho?

Attached: 3C77BBDC-1A90-4150-8264-6F424A4E7F27.jpg (1242x1921, 943.32K)

uh oh stinky

In our literal who country, the governor decided to give immunity to EVERY DOCTOR during this "time of emergency". What's relevant about this? Let me tell you what's relevant, Puerto Rico follows CDC guidelines and EVERYTHING medically related about what is being done related to the chinese stink in the States. Which means, whatever we do, it's a micro reflection of what UNITED STATES do, but because ours is a literal who country every news get out, and because our public is so fucking braindead and 100% WEAK to propaganda, no ONES bats an eye or asks what the fuck is happening.

For example, on April 8th, 2020, ElNuevoDia (one of the mainstream media newspaper in circulation) published that the department of health was counting covid deaths even if there was no test done on the patient, so if the doctors had a "hunch" that you died from covid, yup, covid it was (that is STILL HOW THIS IS BEING COUNTED TODAY, APRIL 30TH, 2020).

elnuevodia.com/noticias/locales/nota/departamentodesaludcontabilizaramuertessospechosasporcovid-19aunquenoexistaunaprueba-2559589/

Then, on April 22, the Illinois Governors did a press conference saying exactly the same thing with the task force.

So, fast forward April 22th, 2020 (Again), and the same newspaper publish an article saying "the governor will give COMPLETE immunity to EVERY doctor in EVERY hospital in the island for the remaning duration of the "pandemic emergency", which means that if any hospital kills you for whatever reason, there is absolutely NOTHING you can do about it, while the money for the hospital and the doctor keeps flowing.

elnuevodia.com/noticias/locales/nota/gobernadoraotorgainmunidadamedicoshospitalesprivadosypersonaldesalud-2563337/

Use a translator if you cannot understand bean runes. What the governor is doing is following ORDERS from the UNITED STATES. Whatever she does is because it is being done there.