Be born into yid family

>be born into yid family
>be 27 now
>psoriasis covers whole body
>rheumatoid arthritis coming into full swing
>torn posterior tibial tendons in both feet just from standing at work at my manufacturing job
>can't run or train in the gym anymore because of my destroyed feet
>start developing costochondritis from being sedentary
So yeah, I think the Nazi's were unironically onto something with that whole eugenics shit. Nowadays I feel like I'm dying every night because I can't breathe with all this sternum pain. I'm just trying to figure out what I did in my past life that made God turn me into this. I'm waiting for the death squads but I'm in New York so it's never coming.

So I guess the main question is, why are people like me allowed to exist? I'm physically useless now and not even very intelligent. Life just for the sake of mere life, seemingly contradicting the globalist plan of depopulation.

Attached: psor.jpg (750x450, 118.19K)

Suffering has no answers.

i can tell youre jewish because non-jews know how to suffer in silence, not bitch about everything and make it everyone else's problem

Bait, yids don't work, especially hard labor.

You should get off the pharma jew and look into lions mane and other supplements

The point is to let you know that you're right. It's not your problem, it's what God has dealt me.

A real Jew wouldn't type out God, he'd resort to pilpul fuckery like G-d or something.

Dude just live your mediocre and miserable life like almost everybody else and stop whining. You fucking "people" always whine, why?

You could at least apologize to the rest of us for the Jesus thing.

I'm not a hasidic rat and don't follow the Talmud but believe in the word of Christ. When I say jew I'm referring to my blood/heritage only.

If only lol

Attached: IMG_3545.jpg (810x1080, 132.08K)

You raped kids in your past life as most of your disgusting vermin kin do. I’m glad to hear of your suffering kike.

Have some of this legal medicine.. o wait you can’t goy

Attached: 2CCF520D-0D7B-492F-BE8C-9890412BAD47.jpg (576x768, 47.31K)

WEIRD my best friend has that skin shit all over his body
and his brother is so fucked up from arthritis at 19 he needs a cane their mom is also a screaming progressive the dads cool and redpilled though
I never thought anything of it until my younger brother said "I bet they're fucking jews
and now after reading your post I think so too

But yeah OP living in socal I've encountered so many stinky fucking jews (even got my dick sucked by a girl name schwartz)
ya'll are fucked with weird diseases and conditions
drink some bone broth you fucking kike and send me a dollar
via cashapp $GLRockwell

Attached: greatdaytobeajew.gif (320x205, 2.88M)

i read all of this in sol rosenberg's voice

Attached: south-park-s05e11c18-hick-jock-rednecks-16x9.jpg (960x540, 93.93K)

Nature hates you. Oblige her.

Hey Jew, I can give you the solution but you wont like it.

First you need to fast for 40 days and 40 nights.

second you should take that bag of gold you carry around and ship it to me.

Bonnnngggggg!!!!

What are your habits?
drinking, smoking, tanning, using harsh cleaners, solvents, wearing synthetics, eating junk food.
Its not your genetics its that the world is full of easily avoidable toxins.

A saved Jew.
Impressive.

Take this non-Yas Forums shit to Yas Forums, you yidcel

Yeah, this other jew I know was surprised that I'm getting all this shit so early in life. He says even his dad isn't as fucked and he's in his 70s

Cut out the majority of that shit two years ago and have been eating gluten free, has helped with stomach issues but not the skin or joint ones.

Why didnt you sage it then Marek?

Do you use a medicated body wash?

>tanning
there's nothing wrong with being outside you fucking manchild

My friend works for Redecan. It’s run by a sick fucking native named Kenny who is a tobacco mogul. Apparently they had a mold problem so I wouldn’t trust their product.

Happening more and more. Plus a big thing to remember is it’s not how the person was born. It’s who they are. Black people aren’t automatically niggers until they act so. Plenty of white trash and Zionist Jews are absolute niggers

I use this, it only keeps it from getting a lot worse. If I go back to Dove or Dr, Bronner the shit turns silvery and starts peeling off and bleeding.

Anyway this is supposed to be a eugenics thread. Covid is only the latest depopulation attempt by the ping pong players but the horrific masses of mere life continue to fester in defiance...

Attached: 81WdxwveUML._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x1150, 156.26K)

stop eating any and all carbohydrates

Then bless you user

Attached: Greek-Orthodox-Christ.jpg (230x311, 64.19K)

it gave me a bad case of fibromyalgi
IN SUCH SMALL PORTIONS

How do you feel knowing (((Christianity))) is a Jewish psyop?

it's your diet and lack of exercise.

if you did keto your psoariasis and rheumatoid symtpoms would disappear in 2 weeks

This. Also OP If you see this, stop eating any foods in the nightshade family. There’s a good chance it will help a lot

Lol I love you pagans and atheists. Uwu you little simp

Go to the doc and get a script for a steroid ointment for the psoriasis.

Start with light yoga to help mobility issues.

Proceed to light but consistent weight lifting exercises. Whatever doesn't hurt but consistancy is key.

This, Go high fat keto and/or carnivore amerilard

They want you alive to harvest emotional energy from your suffering.

I''ve tried the steroid ointments for 20 years...helps for a couple of months then just stops working, then comes back worse. I used to train hard in the gym, got my deadlift up to 565 lbs last Summer. I've only been sedentary for two months since snapping my feet up. Will look into keto

>A real Jew wouldn't type out God, he'd resort to pilpul fuckery like G-d or something.
Most jews don't believe in God and are jewish in ethnicity alone while not following any rules or religious practices.

Attached: rules.png (310x411, 8.98K)

You are me OP. Good for nothing and living for nothing in constant combination of physical and mental pain, good thing Coronachan, even if not directly, is going to put an end on my life soon.

Kenny Hill Six Nations?

you propably made sins in your previous live. now HaShem is punishing you in thise live. eventually the suffering will end when you die and hopefully go to heaven.

just learn torah and go to orthodox synagogue.

>tendons tear when he stands
>ribs inflame when he sits
shit.
I also was born a heeb. I'm narcoleptic and my joints are so shitty my shoulder slides out of socket from just lying sideways in bed.

If that's common among jews I can see why we don't do manual labor. Lifting anything heavy makes my arms try to dislocate, and then they're loose for a week. Knees, too. I cannot squat, as my knees will make a hideous velcro noise and it feels like they were stabbed.

oy vey

Attached: 1523940734436.png (777x704, 399.06K)

How would eugenics be carried out? Based on IQ tests? Known health issues in the family? Genetic tests? Mass sterilization or one child policies for inferiors?

Jesus christ you have clearly never ever lived around niggers

make the best of your life

Let me guess papa and mama were close relatives, and grandmas and grandpas were close relative too? Fucking religous people stressing their genetic pool.

Then youre a completed Jew. By his stripes wete we healed friend. Pray for healing and trust in him. But it doesnt matter. We all reulst in the dirt at the end. What matters is your understanding of him and your effort advancing his kingdom. Jesus is the way the truth and the life