Daaaamn. The Chinese military looks like THAT?

Daaaamn. The Chinese military looks like THAT?

Attached: 674865454.jpg (962x600, 418.59K)

Are those fucking autogyros lmao. That's dope as fuck but also completely useless unless you're dropping grenades on People

Everyone tremble before the might of the Chinese bobsled team.

my dad lives in the countryside and i want to get a couple auto-gyros for zipping around the area.

>the chinese century

Attached: 1586231778208.gif (445x247, 2.85M)

>Hunting Tibetan monks with your best bro in an open topped gyro

Based.

Wtf are these for?

>no heat emissions
>probably made of plastic mostly
>little profile

Laugh all you want, but it's probably more stealthy than that shit-heap F-35 of yours will ever be. The day will come when Chinese gyrocopters will darken the sky, yet your missiles won't be able to lock on them!

weird ass helicopter cars.

Target practice

A 12ga with buckshot would take those out haha! what a joke just aim for the blades and watch the show

Would be so easy to shoot them down desu.

we've all seen how well their escalators work and you expect tiny helicopters will be better?

Apparently
>the Hunting Eagle is expected to operate in the search and rescue, border control, reconnaissance, anti-riot, and other roles. It will also be used to self-deploy Chinese special forces on missions into enemy territory.

Propaganda for the FAKE WAR the US is going to declare on them.

Chinese gyrocopters cannot legally darken you’re airspace unless you give consent.

Attached: CEA3B684-3890-4E0C-B145-4D912BB3E520.jpg (700x684, 24.61K)

Sneeze on American soldiers

Attached: ce6.jpg (600x701, 48.91K)

They're totally vulnerable to small arms fire tho, don't even need a missile when you can hit the pilot with a pistol. Granted these would be great for keeping civilians in line. Totally useless for a war

man id love to take pot shots at a gyrocopter. be like that 80s mel gibson move.

>he doesn't know

Attached: chink-stealth-fighter-lol.jpg (950x658, 257.91K)

Not really a bad idea for expendable scouts.

Chinese escalators tend to have their cables broken and that's why they fail, do you see cables on these things? I do not.
>Plane deploys a smokescreen in the operational area to aid stealth capability
>bad thing

doesnt matter, its cheap and they can afford to make it in huge numbers
>huuur I can shoot 1 down with a slingshot
>inb4 they send 9235782067029676
chinese will zerg rush your ass, like the insects they are
they dont give a fuck if you can kill them easily, as long as they outnumber how fast you can kill them

These all white military police vehicles with the red lettering are really cool in my opinion

Attached: unnamed.jpg (512x320, 62.55K)

Mr browning gave us a tool for that

Attached: m2_fire.jpg (600x207, 60.48K)

Trained men aren't expendable. If you trained a guy to fly a chopper you spent enough time and money on him you want him alive.

In an age where we have drones it makes no sense. It would be fun to fly around in if no one was shooting at you though.

Attached: Drones around the world..jpg (1271x2466, 227.8K)

it's over for yankeeboys.

Attached: 1527730053686.webm (1536x864, 2.99M)

But the gyro has the high ground.

I note they are not flying, but then they are Made in China.

>used to self-deploy Chinese special forces on missions into enemy territory.

Poor bastards, the enemy will die laughing before they land if they see them coming in those.

Attached: MI_Women_laughing_Getty.jpg (800x500, 93.34K)

>Trained men aren't expendable

It's an auto-gyro, 10 year olds can fly those.

Why are they saluting Winnie the Pooh?

Tracers dont care about that amigo

/
they dont look fuckin badass tho now do they?

Attached: file.png (1772x1271, 1.99M)

Don't try it.

>they all die of lung cancer from pollution and smoking before the war starts

Attached: Escalator_Monster3.gif (230x400, 2.65M)

I’m not sure if you’re aware of this, but there are guns that shoot many bullets automatically now-a-days. Those things would be absolutely fucked if deployed en masse.

china should be nuked for this. oh well, fat ass burgers outsourced everything there to begin with.

China has a MASSIVE military but no way to transport all that shit to go fight with it.

They only have 194 transport aircraft. Put any of that stuff on a ship and it gets sunk before it reaches the invasion point.

bug colony, rollout!

>not naming the file Prince of Persia VR
Anyway, I was thinking of elevators when I said cables, not escalators, my bad.

china's only viable threats are nuclear and biological. this was the first step in ww3, the bio attack.