Really makes you think. You guys are really uneducated, aren’t you?

Really makes you think. You guys are really uneducated, aren’t you?

Attached: 7A3A812D-E8CB-40E1-8C4A-09EB1CE31C5F.jpg (800x500, 104.5K)

This is peek boomer, anyone that's not retarded has the internet.

So what's you're saying is that we should incinerate America because there's nothing left to salvage. Needless to say I fully sgred

/thread

>me go too libary, me be very edumated as i do indeed reed many very big good books to bad me no read now liebarrio closed

retard shill

This

Look at this nigger talking about book stores when the internet exist.you made my day.

The library is just an overflow homeless shelter

*Peak

This
Libraries in major cities in the US are used by homeless people to poop and to sleep in the day

>Really makes you think. You guys are really uneducated, aren’t you?

Attached: 1586510601085.jpg (215x234, 7.61K)

>implying Amazon didn't put them out of business

they are asking for everything to be opened up, Chang

>going to bookstores when libgen and irc exist

Attached: 66b961ea57b9622533994d8e096676181542877808_full.png (640x360, 252.49K)

>youtube videos by mentally ill retards are just as good of an education as your ""books""'
The internet was a mistake

>equating books to youtube videos
Isn't college free over there?

Oh you mean those places where you can have child molester drag queens read to your kids?

/thread

Learn how to reply to posts, newfag.

lol I work in a bookstore and have loved neet life, so ofc I’m not asking for it to be open.
Also liberals often buy books by popular talking-heads like Colbert or the fucking muller report, you can’t imagine how many chucklefucks came out of the woodwork for that one, as if any of them would have understood what the report said if even getting past the first page lol.
Meanwhile redpilled people are ordering the international jew and behold a pale horse

Anyone notice progressives aren't asking comedy clubs be open because none of them have a sense of humor?

>Really makes you think. You guys are really uneducated, aren’t you?

why in the fuck would i go to a damn bookstore when everything you need is online. either order books online or find scans for technical docs.

Libraries are for poor people and pedophiles.
Bookstores are for women to hang out at the Starbucks while they wait for men to hit on them.

no wonder they still keep supporting this idiot even after he purposely let the virus spread

You should lurk more
Fagot

Holy shiit look at all the seething retards in this thread. Imagine being triggered by this. Wew

Most of the books I read are through the internet...because I can usually find them free.
Only retards pay the publishing jew.

>Reading = smart

Attached: 1588265184640.png (325x301, 108.71K)

look at that genius who can't use the internet

/thread.

>seething
Do you know what that word means?

wow op that really jingles my jamborees good job with that one ;)

The left can't meme.

obvious.

HAHA