Coronavirus Wuhan Institute Source Confirmed

>"Have you seen anything at this point that gives you a high degree of confidence that the Wuhan Institutie of Virology was the origin of this virus?"
>"Yes I have"
This is fucking huge, holy shit.

Attached: file.png (618x410, 591.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0aqMpfUtJfw
twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1255975490487189504
nature.com/news/engineered-bat-virus-stirs-debate-over-risky-research-1.18787
nature.com/news/inside-the-chinese-lab-poised-to-study-world-s-most-dangerous-pathogens-1.21487
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post source you retard

Source or go fuck a goat

youtube.com/watch?v=0aqMpfUtJfw
roughly 19 minutes ago right now, its still live I can't timestamp

Attached: 1585511739184.png (968x832, 190.24K)

Source?

The livestream here pic related asked the question if you want to skim through and see where he's talking (the Q&A section is towards the end) I can't timestamp it until the stream ends

Attached: file.png (326x528, 362.09K)

Good work faggot

WAR WITH CHINA SOON!

twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1255975490487189504

holy shit

>let’s gooooooOOOO

Big if true.

Here's what's going to happen:

The classic:
US sink Kursk accidentally -> US pays damage -> Cover up, silenced, memory holed.

Current situation:
China creates and accidental release a bioweapon --> Pays US billions in damages in secret --> Coverup, silenced, memory holed.

>The video coverage of the meeting was sanitised for Russian audiences but leaked to international media. Russian audiences were shocked when they later saw this footage, which showed a distraught wife and mother being forcibly sedated before she was removed from the meeting.
lmao fuckin russians man

Attached: 1587592814322m.jpg (1024x795, 108.38K)

Attached: 1587592852139m.jpg (1024x959, 155.4K)

Attached: 1587593107850m.jpg (985x1024, 228.11K)

Attached: 1587593147544m.jpg (1024x533, 99.54K)

Attached: 1587593216700.jpg (901x654, 147.28K)

Attached: 1587593262340.png (594x311, 46.42K)

Evidence? Talk is cheap.

Trump will use this as pretext to tell China pay us 2.5 trillion ( they can't) or eat all the debt they bought.
Post yfw Trump zeroes out the National debt.

/cvg/ they have the evidence. Most the evidence us anons have is circumstantial.
nature.com/news/engineered-bat-virus-stirs-debate-over-risky-research-1.18787

Tsinks has USA by the balls. All your factories are there. You can't do shit except pay the interest on your loans.

Also some jewish professor at Harvard got arrested in January for having ties to the wuhan lab

Or we could seize their assets and force Corporations to gtfo of china

>We are aware that this story is being used as the basis for unverified theories that the novel coronavirus causing COVID-19 was engineered. There is no evidence that this is true; scientists believe that an animal is the most likely source of the coronavirus.

OK :D

nature.com/news/inside-the-chinese-lab-poised-to-study-world-s-most-dangerous-pathogens-1.21487

Doesn't take a bright mind to make the connection.
Only CCP shills and the willfully ignorant deny it.

Attached: 1584743950796.png (2750x740, 1.92M)

Removes all claims to Chinese nationals holdings, takes back ports, cancels debts. Disallows any Chinese made product. Fuck ya

Tell yourself what you have too Chang.
Stop paying China what we owe.
Use the money to build factories instead.
Gee that was hard.

Dumbass. You realize the person who discovered hiv has said that it is highly likely chink flu was tampered with. Also U.S, UK, Australia, India, and even more countries are starting to release news that it originated from a lab

Scientists "believe". The same scientist who said the human to human infection wasnt possible. The same scientist who are 2 months behind of what /cvg/ has to say. If you ask for evidence read the fucking article and look into. No wonder your country is irrelevant

That Yas Forums post is at best extremely misleading and at worst total garbage. A virus is 100% not created by the body to destroy diseased because the lytic stage of the virus life cycle results in necrosis not apoptosis. If the body kills a cell intentionally it’s ALWAYS through apoptosis because of blebbing. Necrosis can trigger a chain reaction of necrosis and is inherently messy and uncontrolled. All of that doesn’t even include that you can’t control which cells the new virus travels to. Total crap theory.

Viruses and bacteria are not a symptom of a disease and is the stupidest thing I’ve heard on this entire site and is worthy of the screencap just for the laughs. They may or may not be the cause of disease but they certainly aren’t a symptom. What that brainlet is probably referencing is something I may discuss soon with the other medfags on here about germ theory. The body seems to be the cause of most of the symptoms of disease due to the inflammatory response. Fever, cough, mucus, headaches, vomit, diarrhea, muscle weakness all are caused directly by the body and not by the virus or bacteria which are indirectly the cause. It’s like how the economic damage to our economy is directly because of our response to the virus not because of what the virus is actually doing.

>roughly 19 minutes ago right now, its still live I can't timestamp
1:42:00
It's real
FUUUUCK

Right. Sounds like another mystical Yas Forums fantasy to me without any evidence.

I don't see any note them saying that it can't affect humans and when they said it.

HABBENING

N U K E
C H I N A
W H E N

The center of the main campus is 20miles away. The actual lab building in question, which sports an eerily familiar logo, is right across the street.

DEMOBROS,DEMOCHADS!
IS TIME TO HIT THE STREETS AND MARCH TOWARDS THE WHITE HOUSE
WE CANT ACCEPT A CHINA WAR WE JUST CANT
IMPEACH 45
RESIST

I cant wait to watch chink towns burn in glorious 4k

>1:48:00
>"And what gives you a high degree of confidence that this originated from a lab in Wuhan?"
>"I can't tell you that, I'm not allowed to tell you that."

OHHH BOY

Based thread, but OP is a faggot not posting source.

Attached: 1495261625802.jpg (513x510, 58.8K)

I'm still betting on the Wuhan CDC lab.

280 meters from the market
bats and bat virus samples
previous accidents
shitty ABSL-3 lab

2 now disappeared Chink scientists came to this conclusion