The ongoing pussification

what is wrong with teenagers nowadays, even male ones are terribly emasculated and behave basically like women
did anyone else have similiar expieriences?

Attached: emasculatedteenagers.jpg (750x450, 290.47K)

This has been happening since 1945.

>did anyone else have similiar expieriences?
Not really aside from vain social media addicts

i may be biased but i dont recall wearing skinny jeans or being offended by the smallest thing when i was young

Are you one of those people that moan about people wearing skinny jeans in the street or something lmao

yes but ball busting fashion is a very minor thing compared to the mentality

I've never seen anyone under the age of 20 do the
>OH I'M SO OFENDED!11!!!
song and dance. Like even the trannies at my school didn't really care if peopled disrespected them.

>the ongoing pussification
>t. Nutnfancy

Attached: Screenshot_2020-05-01-1.png (162x114, 34.5K)

jesus christ
I can't even tell which are the boys and which are the girls

The crotch on a pair of skinny jeans is tapered lower to avoid just that, do you seriously think they'd produce millions of pairs of skinnies without knowing it'd crush mens nuts?

how old are you.
ive been forced to interact with western teenagers over last month and they were extremely whimpy and feminine

Every time I witnessed this sort of behavior the whole school would make fun of them
It's a bit different now at college since you can get in serious trouble or even kicked out over some really petty nonsense (Like nearly any social interaction involving a woman can be considered sexual harassment by their standards)

so you seriously dont consider them tight in the crotch?

Attached: apusmokeyt.jpg (236x236, 10.51K)

are you from more conservative area or something like san francisco

The jews poison the water and food

Very conservative (The American style of conservatism though)

it's not a western phenomenon, teenagers are becoming more feminine because of the estrogen in the plastic

One day it'll have major repercussions.

It's like that saying "strong men make good times, good times make weak men, weak men make bad times, bad times make strong men"

I don't wear them because there is no room for my dick in them. You need to have like a 10cm dick fit in these shitty trousers.

>Completely misses the point of it being about the mentality behind it not the jeans themselves.
Also lol how small are your balls and dick. They can try their best but no MAN should ever be comfortable in jeans that tight. Don't matter how or where you taper it. Shits tight.

BETAROCK
and
S.O.Y.P.O.P.

Have you notice that today's popular music is so earnest yet subdued?
It has no rawness or edge. No humor. No attitude.
No Billy Idol. No ZZTop. No rock feeling. Nothing but blandness and virtue-signalling.

I consider standard 501's to be a bit tight.

no i dont listen to radio or whatever people listen to nowadays
care to give me any examples?

no you're just a syrup guzzling fatass

Something to do with this.

Attached: 1582967853453.png (1166x1826, 619.74K)

That is what happen when you ignore decades of warning about plastic leaking xenoestrogen in basically fucking everything, also I think that much xenoestrogen is a biological explanation of why women are bigger bitches nowadays. Plastic was a disgrace to mankind

Man, I'm thirty four, and even guys in my own age range back in the day acted like pussies. This is nothing new, but the internet has just shed more light upon the fact.

Almost like if there was some kind of unnatural ambiental pollution affecting our natural sexual hormones level. Makes me think hmmmm

Attached: 782342685678.jpg (993x765, 158.06K)

They often are the children of single moms with no paternal involvement, and even if the dad is present he was raised by a single mother.

>even the trannies at my school

Attached: 1587398246957.gif (382x308, 1.47M)