Anthony Weiner Laptop

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3451&v=k3vmUI7-U2s&feature=emb_title

Michael Flynn's counsel Sydney Powell touches on the contents a bit. She says hardened NYC investigators had to vomit after seeing the contents. It held 675,000 emails of Hillary Clinton, Clinton Foundation, Huma Abedin etc

She says Trump should get that laptop to the most trusted military intelligence source and have it dissected.

Are we actually getting close to that? I mean this was probably the first piece of evidence that made me thing the deepstate was in trouble. With Flynn being exonerated soon, the timeline might speed up a bit.

I assume those in high positions will never get put away unfortunately though.

Also something like 6 NYC officers died or "committed suicided" in a string not long after he was arrested. Does anyone also remember the woman found in the trash compactor of the apartment building Weiner/Abedin lived in?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5940645/Woman-48-dead-garbage-chute-Anthony-Weiner-Huma-Abedins-former-address.html

I'm going to do more research about the officers who died, if anyone has anything post it.

If the laptop contents ever came to light the public would be changed forever, its the only thing that would get peoples attention. The term "deepfake" was gaining traction as well probably to program the public a potential leak was manufacturered.

Attached: GateChrist.jpg (1242x2036, 1.8M)

Time stamp for video is 55:00 to 57:15 as well

These people are sick!

Yes, yes they are. Lol

Do we have any leads on where the laptop location was last known. I'd assume they would make copies of all the files right the NYC officers

BUMP. JUSTICE MUST COME

Bump bump bump

bump

Bump

bump

bump

This universe is a simulation of the event immediately preceding the dawning of the golden age of humanity. I'm getting more and more convinced something akin to that is the truth to what is going on.

bumb

Go back to voat qtard

Attached: twowolvesinsideyou.jpg (640x654, 63.18K)

See, the only thing I can think of as the reason to why Trump hasnt just jumped at all this evidence, is the fact that anything he does to prosecute these people will be seen as a power grab or an abuse of power.

He needs the people to come to this conclusion by himself through undeniable proof made available to the public ie: Flynn just now. The question is will he do it before the election?

If he exposed all of these people before the election they will claim he is either making it up to win, or using it to win.

Attached: QT3IV2N.gif (255x265, 1.98M)

Bump

Attached: 2fc2512.png (1599x1544, 598.86K)

They're demons not people

Exactly. The whole "Trust the plan" stuff, and criticisms where "Nothing has happened, how can you still believe this shit?" is the result of everything the patriots are doing or will soon do has to be so completely, undeniably, ironclad and bullet proof. Every 'i' has to be perfectly dotted, and every 't' crossed.

Those that are evil don't play by the rules, but in order for this take-down to go right and actually have some degree of longterm impact, it has to be completely undeniable, and has to have been done entirely within the rules and laws that we currently have.

That is why it's taking so long to bear fruit.

oh fuck, look what I've done. >inb4 reddit spacing.

Facts.
Also, think of how much more people know about this shit now than they did 4 years ago. People are begging for justice at this point, whereas before Trump would have been seen as a 'tyrant' for going after these people. That's how absolute the brainwashing and subversion of society has been.

Yeah this is what I think as well. They need enough people to wake up and let the information spread naturally so it doesn’t look like a coup or power grab as you said.

I hope you're right, bro. it would be really nice for a fucking change.

Attached: f44f8cb0-3f44-4d6c-9c3e-041ebbf4b2c6..jpg (400x300, 45.64K)

Anymore when I try to redpill on this stuff, people like to claim that I have a confirmation bias to try and end the conversation. Some are too far gone and don't want to see how vile government is.

There is nothing to be ashamed of user, we all make mistakes in the heat of passion.

Sadly this is the case, for most of the people even here in Germany.
But the younger generations are suprisingly more open minded.

The blackpill is easy to swallow once you see the lengths of absolute corruption and sick depravity we have been blinded to for so long. However, things aren't getting worse; they're just getting uncovered. Also, remember, the culmination of this will change the very fabric of society. This shit is worldwide, and Trump has allies across the globe.

Attached: trump_india_002.jpg (1400x933, 467.8K)

Huma was sending every possible document And email she touched to herself to be placed into a file called "life insurance".

100% serious question; is Huma a slave? If she's the one person Hillary trusts with everything, why would she feel the need to go behind Hillary's back to use a fucking Yahoo!?! account to hide away info in case she needs to save her life? Whose life? Did Hillary know about this? Was it for Hillary?

Why would Weiner have it on a shared computer out in the open, on a computer he was using? Was he about to bargain by turning all this over to get out of his troubles? To free Huma?

There's so much weirdness around everything Clinton that almost anything is believable.

bump

>is Huma a slave?

Attached: huma_email.jpg (1150x630, 120.75K)

This scared the bad guys, for Trump to win the hearts and minds of people in a country like India is a trend that they can't tolerate

If even half of the conspiracies that get talked about here are true, look at the acceleration of things since Trump got in. It's increasingly looking more and more panicked and rushed. More extreme and less well thought out. They're getting desperate and increasingly just grasping at straws.
Consider one of the alternative ways to view our current situation: consider that right now at least as much as it is possible, we're being asked to stay indoors and not have large gatherings.
What is one of the obvious upshots of that? The deepstate has dramatically fewer target rich environments available to them to be able to stage False Flags with.
Sure, bad actors are also attempting to make good use of the situation to overextend their authority as well, but that always happens. And even if they do temporarily grab up increased authoritarian power, if this really actually is the "Home Stretch" it won't matter in the long run.

Confirmation bias or not, there comes a point where there are just far too many coincidences to be ignored. Too much lines up too well.
And think of all the absurdly fucked up shit goverments and those in power have done historically that we actually do know about, add to that the stuff we don't know about that happened historically, it almost becomes the opposite situation: It's crazier to think it impossible, naive even.

I've seen this before but have no reason to believe it's real, it's just believable.

Attached: 1587589304736.jpg (802x720, 92.55K)

As they say, where there is smoke; there is fire.
My honest answer? Hubris. Just unmitigated hubris. None of them ever really considered for a moment that they could lose. "Too Big To Fail" and all that.
Based on what we think we know it's the political equivalent of nuclear Mutually Assured Destruction, too.