NOOOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST STOP ME FROM GOING TO APPLEBEES LIKE THIS

NOOOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST STOP ME FROM GOING TO APPLEBEES LIKE THIS

Attached: 70iqvermin.jpg (608x342, 33.16K)

NOOOOOOOOO I HAVE TO EARN MR GOLDBERG HIS SHEKELS. WHY WON'T ANYONE THINK OF THE HECKIN GOOD BOI JEWERINOS.

>rapes your mother
>threatens to kill her if you don't take microchip
>you comply, sobbing with snot pouring out of your nose
>you think back to this ridiculous thread

Attached: 20200430_013332.jpg (576x593, 64.98K)

huh? Please elaborate.

If they're not willing to bring a gun and start laying pigs the fuck out they don't deserve to go anywhere.
Also Applebees is fucking garbage. Makes Olive Garden look gourmet by comparison.

I WANT MY FUCKING STARBUCKS VANILLA COCONUT MILK CAPPACCINO WITH NO FOAM AND WIPPED CREAM WHILE I FACETIME MY BOYFRIEND BACK

I AM MORE THAN HAPPY FOR MY FAMILY TO DIE OF STARVATION WHILE YOU POSTURING CUNTS ACT ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY ON TWITTER AND BEYOND

This ok comrades?

Attached: 1566854609400.jpg (1000x1000, 806.6K)

Careful buddy. Applebees is considered fine dining in flyover states. Let's not be condescending otherwise they'll get butthurt and complain about MUH librul coastal elites.

REEEE YOU CAN’T JUST LEAVE YOUR HOMES, GOYS, YOU COULD KILL EVERYONE REEEEE

Attached: 84E2A2B3-9794-4B3C-83A4-7509002060C6.jpg (258x195, 7.54K)

>I HAVE TO EARN MR GOLDBERG HIS SHEKELS.
you have to earn to eat, I just dont understand why it has been so civil, no one has even shot at anybody yet.

Is this the reason all the anti-anti-lockdown memes talk about applebees and the like? Is it flyover hate thing?

Those white cops are traitors to their people

>t. wears a Blue Lives Matter shirt when it's Black NFL players taking a knee

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GIVE IT TO THE HECKIN ISRAELINOS

Attached: trump zion don.jpg (1016x698, 195.56K)

>REEEEE NAZIS ARE JEW BASHING IN NEW YORK!!!

Pick a side of the fence already schizo.

Attached: image%3A163064.jpg (1080x744, 457.19K)

No you see, if we all just accept never working for our own money and getting UBI, the government can enforce whatever they want on us since they own us!

Unironically learn to code. Working from home is maximum comfy.

Yea its not like the government is arresting people for protesting and going to church. This isn't about applebees its about stopping our disgusting government from using a crisis to take away our bill of rights.

Attached: 1583876697796.jpg (400x400, 24.67K)

Attached: haircut.png (589x229, 24.26K)

Faggot leech. Live off the land like your forefathers. Slaving for Shlomo Goldberg isn’t an excuse for you to be a slave.

Or use what savings you have to become moderately self-sufficient.

Boomers are faggots. More news at 4.

Congratulations, you are the dumbest motherfucker in this thread. That’s impressive.

Take your meds dude, not even memeing.

You had it all wrong Yas Forums TDS is not the people that are anti-Trump, TDS are these types of deranged Trump cultists.

Attached: not a cult 2.jpg (2048x1365, 387.58K)

Attached: E2DE4985-F02E-46C8-B061-E5095B03FAF5.png (817x333, 81.37K)

>he thinks anyone will starve if they cant eat out at a restaurant
I dont want to hear any more shitposts about "burger education" from your ugly tooth inbred ountry ever again.

>hey you know that word that means this thing, now it means something different
liberal detected

They should have put some black people around that government building. White people wouldn't have done shit.

NOOO YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE YOUR HOUSERINO. YOU INFECTED US ALL.