If you could fuck a cute trap for free and without anybody knowing

Would you do it, Yas Forums?

Attached: IMG_20200430_171046.png (1125x2222, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LlLZR9-5Pmw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nothing. im not gay.

Woah, she's stunning. Whom is she?

No, but I would stone the faggot.

Attached: 1587904423393m.jpg (1024x774, 77.96K)

Wh*te males in 2020

This trap needs to shave

Attached: CCA6528B-FE44-4C4D-8ACB-F28A431BA0FC.jpg (901x713, 159.92K)

no

Attached: 711fdb22f56313e170771b41b8ad076468ca8e6f3c66d0e1ae88206143d6e55d.gif (200x130, 1.13M)

A guy posing as a girl is a guy. I would assume that gay people would say yes and straight people would say no.
What the hell is up with the recent trap obsession and attempts at justification?

1.Traps are absolutely disgusting.
2.Your pic is disgusting I might barf before finishing this comment.
3.Traps get the rope and Fags get the rope.
4.You are fucking disgusting I literally want to murder you for making me see that shit.

Attached: 1573848936497.png (624x658, 689.65K)

I did, picrelated

Attached: D3C87FC4-70FA-4F24-A174-F259CE5A8F8E.jpg (744x940, 116.94K)

watch this thread stay up for another 8 hours

Nope... I need some woman meat to man handle.

Attached: 1587379740460.jpg (410x598, 39.54K)

traps are 200% gay. Not only are you fucking a man, you're also putting up with the faggotry of a female.

Tomboys are the ultimate straight man's choice.

Attached: 978361083.png (862x806, 826.79K)

>Get male fecal fluids all over your pp
Noped.

down with kikestania

youtube.com/watch?v=LlLZR9-5Pmw

Attached: 1545664801526.gif (600x338, 1.88M)

Dammit. MIGHT take a BJ from that one if I had a few drinks.

Fuck no. I'm not a faggot.

I can smell your fedora.

Never go for a bimbo trap. They are awful in bed. Go for one which just start hrt recently

"Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination." - Leviticus 18:22

"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." - Leviticus 20:13

Eunoch.

>watch this thread stay up for another 8 hours

I dropped an anchor You can watch it die now.

Attached: 1586985072680.jpg (679x516, 28.88K)

>wanting to put your penis up anyone's asshole
not gonna make it

No. Im not gay like OP.

No.

You aren't gay/bisexual, you're lonely.

Gotcha!
Heh heh, better luck next time kid

I'd bottom for a black trap with a hung cock 10+ preferred

White boys are made for BBC.

fuck off faggot

Would have to be very passable, and also, no balls. I don't mind the dick, but I'm the only who gets to have balls. Got that?

No but Tomboys on the other hand

"Traps" are just men. Plan and simple. If you are attracted to a man, you are a homosexual.

Only if he had a feminine penis

>she

I wouldn't need any drinks

>without anybody knowing
But I would know.

fuck you faggot

>trap
show front hole faggot

Attached: everything is normal.jpg (867x1024, 153.12K)

>If you could kill a cute trap for free and without anybody knowing
FTFY

and the answer is yes, so long as I have the right tools to dispose of the corpse properly.

Attached: how_to_deal_with_a_faggot.jpg (940x362, 66.22K)

Slide

Attached: 1587769985401.png (246x283, 18.56K)

Yeah, I'd get a drunken blowie from that, but Im not even into anal with women. There is 0%chance I'd ever fuck a dude

Who are you to stone Allah's creation?

This image is so fucking sad. Poor mentally ill people. I will never comprehend how professionally trained doctors follow along to their insanity and do this to them.
It's as sad as it is worrying.

i don't have sex with men because I am not a faggot. There is no such thing as a "cute trap" unless you are a disgusting pervert.

Listen to me you retards. A trap is only a trap if they have B++/BB sized tits. Just because you put on makeup and shave your asshole, that doesn't make you a fucking trap. You need to be on estrogen and grow at LEAST a size double B/B++ chest, something that can be cupped.

Anything below that is not a trap, and you are a fucking faggot, period.
/Thread. Enough.

Degenerates are the creation of sick societies, not "Allah's".

Naaaah that's gay man

Listen to me you retards. A trap is only a trap if they have B++/BB sized tits. Just because you put on makeup and shave your asshole, that doesn't make you a fucking trap. You need to be on estrogen and grow at LEAST a size double B/B++ chest, something that can be cupped.

Anything below that is not a trap, and you are a fucking faggot, period.
/Thread. Enough..

BARFING

I dont care if anyone finds out, if its cute i will plow the bussy

A trap is a trap because you got trapped. There are no flat chested traps. You're just a faggot with makeup on.

Period.

No because it doesn't have a vagina

Why would I stick my dick in a man? It's meant for a woman's vagina. Oh, you must be one of those cucked left-wing Redditors. Go away now.

Notice how only amerifags want to fuck a tranny

You're a faggot, period.

I’d pay to fuck one, and i will let the whole world now. High testosterone gang here

Attached: 9582C11B-7EB2-41FB-9F9C-BB9F2093E4FC.jpg (4096x3259, 1.14M)

A man injected with hormones is still a man.
There, I fixed it for you.

No since it would be fucking a guy and i'm not gay.

Sick societies are creation of Allah.

Would I stick my cock inside of a flesh would, full of puss, in order to get off? Well that would impossible since it's disgusting and I wouldn't get hard in a million years. Also, what kind of degenerate piece of shit asks a question like this?

Know••

No, not all of us. But some murrilards are fucking degenerate, for sure. They forgot what the definition of a "trap" is.

No, that's homosexual.

This it's fucking gross. I only bottom

>female

I'M talking about the definition of a trap, which blows OP's pic out of the fucking water. They didnt take a pic of their breasts for a reason, because they're a flat chested faggot who couldn't trick someone who's dranken an entire bottle of vodka.

Traps Aare not trannies, you’re gonna fuck a rose scented pink butthole not fleshpussy

Shut up mutt

Gross

traps are all fucking fake, even with the fucktonnes of Photoshop and wigs they wear; they all look like ugly gangly nerds in person.

The short ones are further fucked despite being girl height manlets, by having broader shoulders proportionately, which make them look like mini rugby players in a skirt.

have you seen a woman without makeup? might as well be a dude

No, it's still a guy with fake tits and I'd rather just fap.

No.

REMEMBER : Definition of being a trap - having female qualities enough to entrap a male partner.
Which implies you have at least BB/B++ Chest size and feminine face.
The chest is most important for the trap part. End of fucking discussion. Bring this shit to

Im literally the opposite of a mutt. Im a blonde haired blue eyed trap, nigger. Shut the actual fuck up.

Attached: f2e.png (343x329, 83.94K)

nigga you need a more enticing picture cause that shit looks like my ass

No, that's a man's ass

no. I date exclusively women.

What's a 10/10 British trap look like?

Also, OP your pic is a mans ass. Get ass implants you fucking retard.

In an anime fantasy world, it might be hot. In real life, they'd smell like a guy and you'd get poop all over your weiner

Trash. A literal trash barrel. End of discussion. They all look atrocious.

Theres no such thing as guy or girl smells, that only applies to saliva.

>she
he, fixed