Race war thread on twitter RN

twitter.com/OhEmmeG/status/1255534316530040832

KEK

Attached: Screenshot 2020-04-30 at 16.04.04.png (1134x862, 788.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/ancient-egyptians-europeans-related-claims-a7763866.html
medium.com/@NLibertusRiot/how-caucasians-yurugus-are-trying-to-kill-us-all-f8d6a344b883
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>yurugus

Sounds like yoghurt

Attached: jhwuef.jpg (474x358, 28.41K)

>Just ignore Mesopotamia

BASED NIGGER MONKEYS

Attached: jews vs blacks.png (615x588, 67.05K)

Niggers from wakanda built those tic tac UFO's but were getting closer and closer to catching one and reverse engineering it BTFOING WAKANDA.

now I'm starvin

DAMN BASED NIGGAS

I don't even know what that is, also si this guy speaking nigger or pigdin?

imagine a world without niggers and jews.

Also aren't cannanites Jews?

BUT ITS IN AFRICA SO IT MUST BE AFRICANS AMIRITE?

Fucking lol.

>nigger taking pride in a civilization not even 1 sq. mile big

Fun fact: Religious Jews in fact do not have a concept of hell, except for the case of Jesus Christ, whom rabbinical writings and traditions say is burning in excrement forever.

Attached: Yoghurt.jpg (885x498, 133.06K)

>Check out this photo of ancient Africa, checkmate wypipo
niggers

also why do so many of them not understand that subsaharan blacks weren't the architects of the pyramids... maybe some of the slaves working on them at best

based

Not even my point. Now that you mention it though, isn't kind of racist for people to believe that all of Africa/black people are a single homogeneous unit that can take credit for Egyptian civilization?

Attached: Born to steal.png (360x353, 123.08K)

Who did the kangz enslave before the kikes showed up to build the pyramids? Shitskin Ethiopians

we wuz kangz n shiiiieeet

Wrong, little faggots like you just suck up misinterpretations like that. Kill yourself faggot. You're no different than some corrupt Rabbi saying 'da goyim believe bla bla evil stuff,' end your life Rabbi.

>google research

even without a "google research" I know that that civilization certainly wasn't the oldest neither it was the richest one in history.. also it wasn't even built by basteball niggers but egyptians who are closer to arabs

>but egyptians who are closer to arabs
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/ancient-egyptians-europeans-related-claims-a7763866.html

I agree but even then there's this to take into consideration.

Attached: 1104081.1528175784.png (485x524, 618.28K)

medium.com/@NLibertusRiot/how-caucasians-yurugus-are-trying-to-kill-us-all-f8d6a344b883

Attached: 1588115925497.webm (480x598, 1.9M)

They were somewhat close cousins but also their first victims aside for perhaps the ancient Egyptians. Modern day Lebanese are their direct descendants, maybe the Palestinians as well.

Jews didn't build them, the Jews of the day was the hyksos people and nobility under pharaoh akhenaten. Hyksos didn't show up in Egypt until long after they were already built, and very little in the way of architecture and culture progressed in Egypt under hyksos rule.

And for no reason at all...

let me guess
>they makin us bort all r bebys

This webm brings me joy

god damn niggers are disgusting

first humans were aryan you shitskins weren't even conscious back then lol literal slaves

WE

Attached: tut1.jpg (1000x332, 211.93K)

based

>Fun fact: Religious Jews in fact do not have a concept of hell, except for the case of Jesus Christ, whom rabbinical writings and traditions say is burning in excrement forever.
in case you havent noticed all the niggers over on that twitter thread are christian, why dont you join them? you have more in common with them than with whites

Attached: 1581559649455.png (389x685, 579.76K)

>white ppl you do not have ancestors. they are in hell.
Perhaps. Perhaps they are whipping your black ancestors to keep stoking the coals for their fires.

Hahaha we finns were literally eating moss and worshipping real old gods until about 1000 AC, way after the viking age.
And now we're sending billions of euros in aid to niggers in Africa which of course goes to waste because anything we help build gets looted or left to disrepear.

Literal dick washers

Attached: nuuh.jpg (1200x742, 218.09K)

>acting like sheol doesnt exist.
ok rabbi

Attached: 1460696700795.jpg (647x820, 84.59K)

Race war? Is just a nigger chimping out, some negro always post something like that in Twitter every minute

Attached: 213546455.png (446x308, 73.52K)

the pet about to bite his owner

Attached: 1586994139081.gif (300x168, 732.4K)

christianity is pure cancer

Attached: 31988965132.jpg (602x523, 118.19K)

jews are smart enough to cattle niggers around, I wouldnt worry about them too much

the catholic church is about as criminal as international jewery, thats saying a lot, not only did they decree that niggers were human, not only did they send people to make them christian, not only did they send them to america, but after they had sent them to america, they pushed for interacial relashionships massively

imagine america with no niggers

thats the version of history we would have gotten had christians not been a thing