Overrated Beauty

Why do people think Gosling is super attractive? He is slighty above average(thanks to his height) in terms of looks. Even Leonardo Dicaprio at 50 is hotter than him.

Attached: images (56).jpg (478x594, 23.76K)

Because he's literally me

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 56.98K)

Good

Leonardo Dicaprio is not 50, but all the whores are taking their toll

No shit

This isn't politics. Take this shit to

I don't care he's a based leaf who took the latina pill so that is based in my eyes,

Attached: IMG_20200430_164952_121.jpg (874x800, 135.8K)

Women don't base their attraction on looks the same way that men do, but OP is a massive faggot and wouldn't know this desu

Attached: 21st_century.jpg (786x916, 67.9K)

He’s rich and that’s all women really care about

His eyes are too close together and his nose is crooked.

And yet, this has not prevented him from smashing from top notch poontang

People don't think he is "super attractive," it is more that he is handsome in a rugged yet boyish way that evokes a non-threatening yet more masculine and wholesome male attractiveness from a time gone by

Truth. I look like him and had that hairstyle 12 years. Girls didnt think I was anything special.

You know why you are a virgin because you post on a political board on Yas Forums whining about some other guys "hotness" stop judging other guys you fucking faggot and get some pussy.

And yet, rich
Kys virgin

OP here.

Attached: 1018316866.jpg (1200x630, 150.17K)

wtf is wrong with his eyes

Attached: d3d7efb83175f3516c41e3af68f5d56b.jpg (300x415, 24.24K)

pudgy old man leo is not as hot as ryan gosling! leo stopped being hot in his 20s, but ryan didn't. ryan looks smarter, healthier and has a mysterious smirk.

>Truth. I look like him
XFD

He has a 10 inch penis

It's because he's been typecast as the brooding strong silent type. Women are genetically predisposed towards finding stoic independent males attractive.
Looks are in many ways irrelevant. Sure, they help, as does height, but with the right personality, shortcomings in these areas can be easily overcome.

>Women don't base their attraction on looks the same way that men do
yes they do, stupid. don't be delusional

Of course, if you aren't worth at least 5-6 figures why even bother trying lmao

Attached: 1585164084063.jpg (4032x1960, 1.89M)

Ryan Gosling looks like he should be a technician at Jiffy Lube or Subway sandwiches.

Men like tits ass face
Women like status wallet height

Me too.

Attached: 1588115118514.jpg (882x960, 75.55K)

"i-i-i-i b-bet i c-c-could attract hot girls who are truly in love w-w-with m-me i-if i w-w-were rich"

That's the best he could do? Looks like a fuckin tranny

Attached: 1459522710818.png (284x354, 138.68K)

women like face, height, charisma, dick

his personality is absolute shit. He always acts like he can't be bothered to make an effort, and he won't make his baby mama an honest woman.

For Leo, it's mostly the booze, smokes, and drugs.

He's very like Mike Cernovich looks-wise

like a woman is going to be more attracted to a fat impotent slob with money than a middle class guy with a fit body and huge penis. retards

It would be more suited to Yas Forums but jannies sometimes delete threads specifically focused on celebrities.

No

right

Ok broke ass

weed

He is not attractive, he has a potato crooked face and one eye is bigger than the other one, possibly because he was an mk ultra sex slave

ok poser wannabe. keep thinking you'd get that girl if you had the money. she's just not that into you. pathetic