/CFBG/ - Canadian Firearms Ban General

>The federal government is set to soon announce a ban on certain assault-style weapons that have been used in past mass shootings, including the AR-15, CTV News has confirmed.
ctvnews.ca/politics/feds-to-soon-ban-ar-15-several-other-firearms-used-in-mass-shootings-sources-1.4918623
>Public Safety Minister Bill Blair has a list of 11 firearms he wants to see banned
cbc.ca/news/politics/liberal-government-gun-control-friday-1.5549969

LIST OF SOON-TO-BE BANNED FIREARMS:

>M14
>M16
>M4
>AR-10
>AR-15
>Mini-14
>VZ58
>CZ Scorpion Evo 3
>Beretta CX4 Storm
>Pistolet Sig Sauer Sig MCX
>Sig MPX
>Robinson XCR

How fucked are we, lads? What's next after this? When will they come for our SKS' ?

Attached: mctimbits.png (1704x873, 101.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/rural-northern-immigration-pilot.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1588271623515.png (627x800, 333.83K)

Is there any organized groups in canada that actually give afuck about peoples rights anymore? how the fuck is a mini 14 a fucking "assault style" gun

We all know that its actually the niggers that will be the first to resist and shoot back at cops. Just look at micah johnson in texas.

Attached: 1570067457877.webm (362x640, 1.6M)

You folks ought to organize. This is unacceptable.

also that black armband with red leaf is really aesthetic

Nah. Leafs are fucking gay.

I will not comply

If my SKS is not on the list idgaf

Guns whose soon-to-be prohibited status are "justified':

M16, M4, AR-10 and AR-15 rifles.
>Those styles were used in the Sandy Hook, New Zealand, Las Vegas and Orlando mass shootings. There are an estimated 83,572 in Canada

> Ruger Mini-14s
>The type of firearm used in the École Polytechnique shooting. There are an estimated 16,859 in Canada.

Vz. 58 semi-automatic rifles
>Used in the Quebec City mosque shooting. There are an estimated 11,593 in Canada.

> Beretta CX4 Storm carbines
>The type of firearm used in the Dawson College shooting. There are an estimated 1,513 in Canada.

Gun who have positively ZERO justification for going prohib:

> Swiss Arms Classic Green carbines. There are an estimated 1,342 in Canada.
> M14 rifles, used in the Moncton shooting. There are an estimated 5,229 in Canada.
> CZ Scorpion EVO 3 carbines. There are an estimated 1,813 in Canada.
> Sig Sauer MCX and Sig MPX carbines and pistols. There are an estimated 1,000 in Canada.
> Robinson Arms XCR rifles. There are an estimated 1,834 in Canada.

Attached: 12314155_945435938870187_6411863052943700291_o.jpg (1951x1188, 378.59K)

stupid. why shill against your brothers right now? you're probably next you know

>some dentist without a gun licensed overpowered a female RCMP diversity hire, stole her gun, and killed a bunch of people, while the rest of the RCMP were busy napping, eating timbits, or shooting up fire halls for 12 hours
>because of this we are going to punish 2.4 million licensed gun owners by taking their guns away, which will surely stop street gangs in Toronto from shooting each other with handguns illegally smuggled from the USA
>even though the House of Commons petition to stop a gun ban is the largest petition we've ever recieved, we're quite confident that Canadians do in fact want us to ban guns, so that's what we're going to do
The day of the rake can't come soon enough. Canada is a pointless country and should balkanize.

Attached: 1587594207937.png (910x699, 667.31K)

Im just here to dump gun images.

Attached: 4mxl85j2pbg31.jpg (667x599, 43.15K)

Don’t worry leaf bro’s, we have your back. An understaffed RCMP can man that entire border. This presents an excellent opportunity for future business.

Attached: 32BFFEA5-D4EB-4E2A-BFB4-45BA25AB1474.jpg (1200x797, 93.68K)

Manufacturing your own drum magazines would be very difficult.

Attached: M3 Grease Gun.webm (1024x576, 2.71M)

You will do nothing and your guns will be taken from you.Canadians arent known to be brave or able to sacrifice themselves for a greater goal.

you're right but i'm not going to shill against canucks today. not today user. I'm hoping they get organized and prove your pessimism wrong

Attached: 1568387552298.jpg (1092x747, 202.98K)

Reminder that Conservatives won the popular vote, but Toronto decided the election because it has as much power as the entire west.

Attached: toronto.png (1920x872, 319.49K)

I thought so too.

Will the leafs take this laying down though?

Probably.

this
between the US and Mexico I think guns will still find a way into Canada

Attached: lord of war.jpg (1280x720, 104.28K)

Vote for People's Party

Attached: 1547050157697.jpg (1033x1557, 1.41M)

why so many memeflags suddenly showing up to spread defeatism? hmmmmmm

Rural retards need to learn how to repopulate so they can win again in a few decades

If I was at that gun range I would be ducking, holy shit that's scary

I don't give a fuck lmao there's absolutely no need for anyone except for police officers to carry a gun

But did they ban the Bren 2?

Attached: 1581892847468.png (1070x713, 198.48K)

Official numbers of votes. Liberals 5,915,950 conservatives 6,155,662 NDP 2,849,214 Greens 1,162,361 PPC 292,808

Total liberals: 9927525
Total Conservatives: 6448470
36% Difference.
The VAST MAJORITY voted for liberal candidates even further left than Trudeau like Jagmeet Singh or Elizabeth may. The reason it appears Trudeau didn't do well is that all of the leftist votes we're divided between many partied. Canada wants Trudeau or someone even further left

cuckservatives don't conserve.

all the rural girls that go to college and come back as radical feminists or women with extremely high standards that only a fantasy man can fill.

soo... no. i'd really like to do what you suggest but, no.

people like you are a part of the problem.

This is the reason the US has the electoral college system. Toronto ruling the country by tyranny of the masses is not equitable nor stable. The people in regions like Alberta will be unrepresented, effectively. They have essentially become rural slaves to the whims of Toronto society; modern day helots.

Because I live in North Carolina, nigger.

When I moved here from Arizona, I became a proud Southern Gentleman.

Red leaf, black armband. Now that's a high fashion kind of protest right there.

You see, the Liberals have a plan to fill up these rural/western/northern areas with immigrants so they can buy more votes. This isn't a tinfoil hat conspiracy, it's proudly displayed on the website.

canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/rural-northern-immigration-pilot.html

Leafs, start shooting your government and I promies I'll hop ypyr border to help out

If it isn't then it will be on the *next* list brainlet. This is clearly "we want to ban all semi-auto rifles", and from there they'll ban perceived workarounds like lever release, followed by pistols the next time those are used in a shooting. Either fight this shit hard *now* and make it impossible to enforce, or resign youself to becoming eternal nogunz cucks.

Hasn't even been approved in Canada yet. We got the XCR, ACR, and B&T APC at least.

No M14 but M1A is ok?
Good to know

Until your country is somehow utterly free of the risk of violent assault, robbery, rape, murder etc. then people will always have reason to keep the means to protect themselves

burgers have been getting disarmed by red flag laws for months now and this board doesn't even talk about it.

Attached: a7o0tas2cbh31.jpg (588x768, 43.65K)

Come get them horsie police.

it's not the liberals, it's not about the votes.
it's the jews genociding canadians.

>the vast majority voted for parties more left than the liberals
Your own numbers show that the NDP and Greens combined got less votes than the Liberals.

if fox news doesn't talk about it, it's totally not happening bro.

Same thing.

Attached: 1588264167236.jpg (777x361, 59.82K)

That's directly why mass immigration is being pushed. Conservatives out breed liberals 4:1.

Attached: yn78siwb7v641.jpg (480x612, 26.58K)

What if police turned out to be bunch of criminals and broke the law and nobody else has guns?

Sounds good. Probably will end up moving to Texas anyway. This place is a shit hole

I had a conversation with my Boomer neighbor and his brother at Thanksgiving
dinner (they knew my family moved out of state and were kind enough to invite me and my grillfriend to dinner) about if the electoral college was necessary.

The brother, who was a retired postmaster, said it was and I agreed with him.

The grillfriend talked with their wives at the woman's table while we discussed politics while having brandy and cigars.

It must have been what the 60's were like.

If canada bans all guns Im down with opening our northern border and letting the gun refugees flood in.

Attached: 2cvsf5.jpg (500x605, 45.28K)

> ban guns after mass shooting
> shooter uses cops guns
???

Hell, some of these on the list aren't even restricted.

This. Same with the gun grab. Gun violence has never been a prob in Canada so who are they worried will get shot? Answer: the good goys replacing us.

The vast majority of gun owners hate the faggot diversity hire government that has no clue who owns what. How will these laws be enforced when the folks it aimed against wont comply?

t-t-thanks senpai

There will be court challenges and class action law suits when this happens.

They will also use an order in council which is not Democratic and will be thrown out when this goes to court

If the RCMP are anything like the ATF you have nothing to fear. Most of the people who will come to confiscate your guns will be diversity hires.

Attached: 1570223147336 (1).jpg (4342x2826, 961.99K)

Never hand in anything the communists dont know you have.

I'm down to help out with a cold boogaloo in the north if y'all start it

I agree wholeheartedly. anyone shilling against u guys right now is a fag

Always trying to keep the Frenchman down.

Attached: 1462851578686.png (863x807, 544.14K)

Retailers were asked to keep records. Can't remember for how long.
People bitched that it was firearms registry in a different form, but nothing was done.
Some of the firearms being banned are only owned by a few hundred or thousand people so they can probably trace a lot of them.

Attached: 1583876697796.jpg (400x400, 24.67K)

Attached: 1583879790085.jpg (800x1024, 121.77K)

Wow courage wolf what a throwback

i don't understand the last shooting either. the guy was out for what like 12 fucking hours after beating up a female cop and going on a mini rampage? how the fuck was this not a staged government spook operation? how did nobody respond at all?

Theres a slew of non restricted ar15 look alikes with a little change in some designs. They won't be banning them and those will fly off the shelf.

This is non restricted. Don't even need a permit to transport it. They are doing this for nothing.

I can put all ar parts for the most part on this thing.

fucking useless PR stunt.

Attached: download.jpg (1688x630, 232.3K)

Lady cop supposedly had her gun taken off her by the guy... And were supposed to believe it and also feel bad for her.

Why do anons on this board have such a misunderstanding of french canada? The french nationalist party in canada is extremely leftist. They pushed control so badly that quebec is the only province where every single gun needs to be registered, yes even break action shotguns.

Canada is a joke but i was amazed at how many of my lefty friends are suddenly woke on guns. That shooting in Nova Scotia really showed a lot of people how useless our gun laws are.

Good, we don't deserve guns.

But you sold yours didnt you? You checked the guys license and called in and verified too but it was so long you dont remember the name and didnt write it down back then - since you didnt legally need to.

>Retailers were asked to keep records. Can't remember for how long.
Yea uh officier, yea I sold that 6 months ago to a guy from Brampton. Nice guy, yea uh, beard, muslim hat, brown. Think his name was Mohammad bin twin towers laden or something close to that. He had a PAL so all good. Have a nice day!

based on the government responding speed on banning guns, it sure looks like it was a glownigger op.
similar to new zealand shooting, local zog came out with gun bans literally the next day, they knew.

Not only did they not respond, but the RCMP (our federal police) didn't bother deploying the emergency alert broadcast system (which is used for everything from kidnappings to power plant emergencies) to warn people while this was going on, but instead used a tweet on the province's police twitter page instead.

Attached: 1585009658445.jpg (500x375, 75.83K)

Did they ban the A10?

Attached: best AR15 alive.png (2296x1350, 909.61K)

I wouldnt even be surprised. like the memeflag said, she was probably some fucking diversity hire. what a corrupt joke. they're trying to backdoor this, trudeau is insane enough to try it as well.

What's the name and cost.

Does it take uppers?

Thats on their list user. Also their plan is to ban a dozen by name tomorrow via oic but ram through a blanket semi auto centerfire rifle ban through house of commons in the coming months.

Lads I'm reading the article OP posted and it's so fucked.
>"In the last Parliament the Liberals made changes to the rules related to firearm ownership, including broadening background checks for gun owners, toughening rules around the transportation of handguns, and increasing record-keeping requirements for the sale of firearms."

When I read this it's obvious they don't give a fuck about safety. This is designed ONLY to fuck with the millions of Candians who own guns and aren't criminals. That's it. It's sick. Totally sick.

Attached: printer and machinist.png (1821x949, 1.71M)

This. Its gonna be funny as fuck watching these larpers sperg out.

Canada has been leeching off America for practically everything, from trade and even fucking defense. Its about time the burgers tell the leafs to fuck off for once.
Pic related had me laughing when this was going on.

Attached: 1586754468034.jpg (1000x1000, 99.32K)

I know of retailers who take zero records. All that is required is proof of having a PAL. Besides, most folks sell,trade, and lose their weapons anyways right?