STOP PRAISING UBISOFT

The new assassins creed is immigration propaganda
>native homeland defenders are the bad guys
>innocent refugees just trying to build a home are the good guys
>Vikings dindunuffin the game

This is just a blatant attempt to condition mass media to accept immigration in all forms under any conditions even if there are violent clashes

Attached: 70BFDC74-A0E9-4716-9AC4-4787720A070D.jpg (1125x1539, 790.82K)

Archeological sources are highly debated on the issue of women in battle

No they arent. Women aren't as strong as men, they never fought in battle and this isn't highly debated at all

>coping this hard because we wuz vikangz

>Equally capable as men on the battlefield.
Yeah okay.

Remember when games werent invaded by trannys and gamer gurls

Well its another anti-christianity game.
>Noooo you cant stop me from raping your women and ravaging your villages!
>le evil christcucks dont let me enslave their villagers!!
Sad thing is the consoomers of this company say OMFG BEST GAME EVAH FUCK THE CHURCH

thats cuz its (((Archaeological sources)))

But we can all agree that Viking women are still stronger than A*glo "men"

Attached: Sexy Cosplay 1.png (479x599, 672.57K)

aye

I read the title of your image as "styxhex_cosplay"

Eivor is a female name, by the way.

Lol you poor poor church fag

who the fuck cares if it is boy's or girl's name? it is important how much money will be earned

Hes right. Dont help the jews even when you troll leaf.

>Vikings
>assassin
What the fuck, immersion for coming ruined.

lol the cope is real. Women fighting was probably rare, but it did happen no doubt. I don't think you have any idea just how big of an honor it was to fight and die in battle. And norwegian women are very strong and independent (even before it became a meme). i can totally see some of then slaughter kristne soi monks like you

>coping this hard because we wuz warriors and shiiii
Women don't even register for the draft. They were a lot tougher than today's women of course but they did not fight in any significant numbers.

Will there be historically accurate black vikings

WE

Nice argument fag, the reality is that all these games about medieval times always shit on the church because its edgy.
Criticize the church all you want (there are things that the church deserves to be criticised for sure) but it doesnt change the fact that there is an agenda to always attack it.

>Vikings were refugees
How can they countenance such barefaced lies?

>being at all surprised

Assassins Creed is a game where canonically all world religions are a control scheme by an ancient evil order and the gods are aliens that seek to enslave humans. The first assassin Altair is a euphoric fedorafag whose embarrassingly mind-numbingly retarded monologues get often quoted on r/atheism.

You dont need stength to shank a nigga

Attached: 0qft0m8boh4z.jpg (514x604, 38.14K)

We wuz manz

>NOOO GOYIM! WORSHIP JEWS!
>STOP REMEMBERING YOU HAD A CULTURE BEFORE JEWISH CULTURE WAS FOISTED ON YOU !

thats a jewish man

I remember helping out random priests in the Enzo games, was it just the high ups who were aliens?
Vikangs were niggers who never left anything of note

Attached: 9I9aMOd.png (455x337, 339.94K)

>memeflag kike

when the vikings turned christian they conquered half the mediteranean in 10 years from muslims and their kike advisors

these games dont even promote paganism, its just anti religion propaganda
yeah i know, its not that im surprised, but people keep treating these games as historical or edgy like you said

>vidya post
Just fucking blow your brains out, loser.

there's a cross on your memeflag, numbness.

Try harder.

Right, I expect historical accuracy from my game based on ancient aliens and time travel

>all these salty anglos
Kek